Met You Again

One Pink Envelope

3 Days Later

I was walking in Central Park. My bandmates "kicked me out" of the dorm this morning. I locked myself in my room the past 3 days, so they wanted me to go get some fresh air. I was a bit frustrated, but a bit glad. Staying in my room for days wouldn't help me make any progress. This was a good oppurtunity to help me think...and just in case I do stay, a good oppurtunity to remind myself what New York life was like. I found myself walking around the Bethesda Fountain. I remember when I first got here. The film When In Rome was filming in front of this very fountain. I was just a little girl when I saw them shoot this scene. So many good memories in Central Park! This was my stress relief paradise...just walking around the trails, smelling the air, and the serene scene. I sat on the curb of the fountain. I smiled as I remembered the many memories. Bethesda Fountain is a great place for little Californian girls who are homesick. And now, here I am..5 years later. Sitting...missing home. Missing Korea. But these are all the choices I made. I chose to leave California and I chose to leave Korea. If I can get used to New York just like 5 years ago, I can get used to it again. Just then, a cute little Yorkshire Terrier come up to my legs and whined. I stood up and picked the cute little dog up.

"You're so cute! But where's your owner?" I asked while studying the surrounding to see if anyone lost a dog. I was his head, which he seemed to like alot.

"Your hair's different, but you're still the same person I know," said a voice from behind. I jumped and turned around. The figure was wearing sunglasses, fashionable clothes, and a recognizable smile. My jaws dropped. The person took the dog from my hand and gave it back to its rightful owner.

"D.O...oppa?" I asked cautiously. He laughed and took his sunglasses off. Honestly, I wanted to hug him as soon as I saw him. But, I was too shocked and confused to even move.

"Hey, cousin," he said.

"But..oppa..how..you...what?" I stuttered. I backed off, just in case I had to run away from him. If he was here to try to get me to go back to Korea, I need to run for my life. 

"Don't worry, Woonmyung. I'm not here as EXO-K's D.O. I'm here as Seasons's Destiny's cousin, Do Kyung Soo," said D.O. oppa. I was reassured, but was still ready to run away.

"But you went to Korea 4 days ago! How are you back?" I asked. All D.O. oppa did was smirk.

~~~~D.O.'s POV~~~

~.~.~3 days ago in Korea~.~.~

"When's the next flight to New York City?" I asked over the phone.

"In three days, sir. That's the next flight. March is the peak for going to New York City," explained the helper.

"Can I buy one ticket to New York City, then?" I asked.

"Ok. I just need your name, credit card info for now," she said. I gave her all my information.

"You're all set sir! An email should've been sent for your confirmation!" informed the person on the other line. I thanked her and hung up my phone. It's been about an hour since I left the dorm and the only place I have been was the cafe next to our office. It was kind of risky, but ever since I was a trainee, this cafe was my cool off and relaxing place. My phone buzzed, alerting me of a text. It was from Ryeowook sunbae.

From: Ryeowook Sunbae

hey did you guys hear? about woonmyung?

To: Ryeowook Sunbae

yes...we were all in shock

From: Ryeowook Sunbae

same here...the hyungs refuse to perform at the concert if she's not back...we're not practicing and the concert is two days away...you guys ok? how bout you? you must have been the most shocked person...alongside joohyun...

To: Ryeowook Sunbae

im fine sunbaenim but the EXO members doesn't seem to approve either...

From: Ryeowook Sunbae

i texted her but shes not responding! shes usually not like this...why did she leave?!

To: Ryeowook Sunbae

i know the reason but i cant tell anyone...sorry...but im planning to go talk to her

From: Ryeowook Sunbae

i understand...and YOURE LEAVING FOR NEW YORK?!

To: Ryeowook Sunbae

yup. but please dont tell anyone! im going there as a cousin...not as a "same class celebrity"

From: Ryeowook Sunbae

as long as you bring her back...

I sighed and head out to the door. I walked around the streets a little more. Eventually, I went back to the dorm. I needed a place to sleep the next two days. Nevertheless, I was still very angry at Sehun. And I'm 99% sure that the rest of the members were going to ask me what happened...and possibly scold me. I had to lock myself up for two days. Luckily, there was a bathroom in my room. Before going into the dorm, I went to the supermarket. I bought big bottles of water and some fast food. It was only two days. I can survive.

When I opened the door, I saw 11 people sitting on the couch. All of their eyes were looking at me. I, however, didn't even bother to look at them.

"Kyungsoo, come here. We need to talk," said Suho hyung. I ignored him and continued to walk.

"Kyungsoo! Stop! NOW!" yelled Kris hyung. Usually, when Kris hyung raises his voice, I would be scared and obey him. But this time, I wasn't. One by one, everyone started to stand up. 

"This isn't like him. What the hell did you do?" I heard Kai ask Sehun. Sehun shrugged, which made me mad.

"KYUNGSOO! YOU'RE USUALLY NOT LIKE THIS! STOP!" yelled Xiumin hyung. Ignored, once again. Luhan hyung walked over to me and grabbed my wrist. I casually shake it off and go straight to my room. I locked it and people were banging on my door.

"Yah! Open the door!" they yelled. Tonight's dinner? Cup ramen. I always hid a gas stove in my closet, in case of emergencies. Using that, I will make ramen and ramen and..ramen. Ramen for the rest of the days! I grabbed my duffel bag and stuffed it with my clothes and other necessities for my New York trip. I had to get ready earlier.

3 days past and my D-Day was here. I couldn't believe I survived three days of no contact from the outside. I didn't open my door the whole time...except once. Tao kept banging the door, asking me to make food for him. I opened the door and yelled at how stupid he was being and slammed it right in front of his face. I was kind of sorry, but he was being too childish. I was all dressed. I had to run outside as quickly as possible. It was going to be hard, but I could do it. I held on to my duffel bag tightly, making sure my plane ticket and passport was safely secured in the pockets. I gripped the handle of my door.

One. Two. THREE! I flew the door open. I speed walked to the door.

"KYUNGSOO! EVERYONE, GET KYUNGSOO!" I heard Lay hyung shout. Aish...Suho hyung was waiting in front of the front door. Dang it...

"Where are you going, Kyungsoo?" he asked. I thought fast. I grabbed my shoes and ran to the garden. The garden had a gate that leads to the front of the house. I ran through the garden route. The other members were running after me. Luckily, an empty cab was in front of me. I quickly stopped the cab and went into the car. Success!

~~~Woonmyung's POV...Back to Present Day, New York~~~

I looked at him pathetically. He had big, bunny eyes, sipping at his Starbucks coffee. He continuously commented how the Starbucks coffee here was better than the Korean Starbucks coffee. We were sitting inside the cafe.

"Oppa! Oppa! Get a grip of yourself!" I said to a caffeinated D.O. oppa.

"Why are you here?" I asked bluntly.

"Just cause..." he answered.

"Wait, how did you know it was me, back in the park?" I asked. D.O. oppa took another sip of his coffee.

"Had a feeling. I asked for the dog from a woman. If it was you, you would pick the dog up to find its owner. You're always too nice. I know you too well," said D.O. oppa. I sighed.

"Just go back to Korea, oppa. You need to go work on your album and I'm pretty sure the company's worried about you," I said while standing up. He stopped me.

"W-wait. Let me stay here...please?" he pleaded.

"Oppa..."

"Come on!" he whined.

"...Do you have a place to stay?" I asked.

"No..." he responded.

"Oppa, are you serious right now?" I said. He nodded innocently.

"....Fine..." I gave in. D.O. oppa obediently followed me. I took him to our dorms. We, luckily, had a spare room for visitors. I punched in the password for our front door.

"Hey guys..." I started. Everyone in the room dropped their things and looked at D.O. oppa with surprise.

"D-des...what's..a..GUY...doing here?" asked Elizabeth cautiously.

"He's my cousin...from EXO...remember? Can he stay here? For a couple of days? He couldn't find a hotel..." I explained.

"OF COURSE HE CAN STAY HERE!" replied Jacqueline happily. Uh-oh. Jacqueline's boy radar was on.

"It's fine if he stays...just keep him away from Jacq," approved Elizabeth in whispers. Jacqueline was freakishly coming towards our way. I quickly pushed D.O. oppa into my room and locked up the door. I sighed and flopped onto my bed. Jacqueline...she goes crazy over cute boys. D.O. oppa looked around my room.

"It's different from your room in Korea," commented D.O. oppa. He opened one of my desk drawers. He was inspecting something, as if I was hiding something illegal from him. Just then, he opened a box. He pulled out the ring from my first Korean birthday party. In surprise, he grabbed the ring and looked at my fingers, to see if it really was that ring.

"Woonmyung...the ring..." said D.O. oppa.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Woonmyung..I think you need to know the truth behind this ring..." said D.O. oppa as I sat up. His words caught my attention.

"This ring...."

________________________________________________

Sorry for the late updates!!! i was sooo busy :(

and sorry...the chapter is kind of crappy...

ill upload a, hopefully, better chapter(: