Changes

One Pink Envelope

***1 Year...2 Months Later***

"How can you leave me like this? I thought you loved me!" 

I yelled at him as tears streamed down my face like a waterfall. He turned his back away and walked away. I fell on my knees and cried like a baby.

"And...cut! Perfect! You guys are amazing!" yelled the director. I stood up and brushed my knees and wiped away my fake tears. I warmly smiled at everyone. My co-actor, Lee Hyun Woo, came back and we high-fived each other. Our managers quickly came over and wrapped their respective artists in a blanket. We were both shivering, for we were shooting a scene outside in a cold, Februrary weather. After a year and a half of debuting as a singer, I was able to go back to acting for a while. This was my first Korean drama and I am actually having so much fun with this. Hyun Woo oppa, my love interest in the drama, was nice to me and we were close instantly. He turned out to be close with Taemin oppa (both were the same age.) Through Taemin oppa, the three of us spent a lot of time together...in the cafe, watch a movie, etc. 

Our shoot was done for the day and I scurried into the warm car with my manager. I waved bye to Hyun Woo oppa and the car took off.

"What's my next schedule?" I asked.

"Interview with EXO-K. It's the Guerilla Date Interview from Entertainment Weekly. You'll be strolling down the streets of Myungdong, I think. It seems fun!" answered the manager. I nodded in understandment and asked for the tablet. He handed me the white Galaxy tablet. It was my source for gossip and stress relief. I touched the Internet icon and went to a Korean site for any news. Then, my heart dropped:

EXO-K's Sehun and miss A's Suzy confirmed to be dating!

EXO-K's milky skin maknae Sehun and miss A's y maknae Suzy confirmed today that they were dating. Both were born in 1994, making them a same age couple. Both JYP and SM do not deny this fact.

Suzy confirmed this today at their press conference for miss A's first solo concert: A Class Only. She revealed that they have been dating for three months now and have perfectly kept it a secret for those three months. The other members of miss A, Min, Jia, and Fei, were also surprised at the maknae's shocking confession.

Sehun has also confirmed this at their recent recording of the talk show, SeBaKwi, last night. He was on the show with leader Suho and main vocalist BaekhyunHere is the direct conversation from last night:

MC: So, Sehun, you have caught many female fans' attention with your good looks and soft attitude. What is your ideal type?

Sehun: I like anyone who is kind.

MC: Ah! Like Woonmyung!

Sehun: Actually, I already have a girlfriend.

Suho and Baekhyun: Maknae, what? How come we don't know about this?

Sehun: Because we kept it a secret.

MC: Is this girl a celebrity or just a common person?

Sehun: You can just directly ask me who she is.

Baekhyun: Who is it, you little rascal?

Sehun: miss A's Suzy.

Seems like the maknae of EXO-K shocked the world last night! Both maknaes responded by asking their fans to look after their precious love.

I locked my tablet and sighed. So what I saw was correct. And how much I wanted to deny that...

~Flashback~

2 months ago.

"What's left now is the announcement of the first place winner of this week's Music Bank. Who will it be: EXO-K or B2ST? B2ST or EXO-K?" said the MC. 

I was next to EXO-K...I was as nervous as them. I finished my Triple Crown win last week, the week EXO-K comebacked. They were part of the nominees for first place this week...and if they win, it would be their first win. I held D.O. oppa and Chanyeol oppa's hands. They were very nervous.

"Show us the scores!" yelled the other MC.

Everyone's eyes were glued at the little screen. The scores went up up up and...

"EXO-K! CONGRATULATIONS!" yelled the MC.

I screamed and hugged all of them. They, however, couldn't believe. They were looking at me blankly and receiving their trophies and bouqet blankly. This wasn't reality to them. I excitedly explained to them that they won. At the sound of that, everyone was in tears. Suho oppa was crying as he was saying his speech. Chanyeol oppa, Baekhyun oppa, and D.O. oppa were hugging each other in joy. Sehun oppa and Kai oppa did their best to not show their crying, but one or two drops fell. I was happy for them.

"Thank you, and congratulations," said the MC.

As the MC's were wrapping up today's show, the oppas huddle around together and cried together. I, too, wanted to cry with them, but this was their win. When the MC's finished, all of today's performers were starting to leave the stage. B2ST congratulated EXO-K and the fans went wild: their two bias groups were interacting. I bowed to B2ST oppas as we were heading off stage. Then, Sehun oppa caught me, asking me to stay for their encore performance. I hesitated, but soon the six oppas were carrying me to the middle of the stage. I laughed and forfeited. I was singing and dancing with the happily crying EXO-K oppas. I acted as the mother and wiped all of their tears. I gave D.O. oppa a kiss on the cheek and the fans went wild. Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa playfully asked me to do the same, but I told them it was a cousin thing. When their encore performance was done, we all went off stage. The crowd, too, were getting ready to leave. 

The waiting room was wild. We were all pretty happy with the win. EXO-K oppas took pictures for memory sake. Suho oppa dragged me into the picture so I ended up taking pictures with them. There was a cake ready for them to celebrate this day.

"Woonmyung, we have to go change," said my coordinator unni. I nodded and reached for my neck to take off the necklace. But the necklace was gone. I rubbed the ring on my finger nervously. It became a habit: when I was nervous or stressed, I would rub the ring I got on my birthday.

"Unni! The necklace is gone! I'm going to go look for it," I told her. She nodded and went to go take care of EXO-K first. I was retracing my steps and found the necklace on the steps of the stage.

"Congratulations, Sehun," I heard a female voice. I hid behind the curtains and saw Suzy unni and Sehun oppa holding hands, just strolling along the stage.

"Thanks, Suzy," he said.

I did my best to eavesdrop on the two.

"Last night was really fun! We should do it again!" said Suzy unni happily. Sehun oppa laughed and told her ok.

"Sehun...it's hard to keep this secret away from my unnis...why can't we just tell them?" asked Suzy unni.

"There's...a reason...one more month. Please?" aegyoed Sehun oppa. Suzy unni laughed and did something surprising: 

She tiptoed and gave him a kiss on the lips.

My eyes widened..could it be? those two? I felt my heart ache and I didn't even know why. I quietly went back down the stairs, when a reporter came up to me.

"Ah! Woonmyung! There you are! I was going to interview you!" he said.

A reporter. This was bad. Even though I wasn't entirely sure if those two were real, if this man found out about what's happening in the stage, it would be total chaos.

"Oh, really?" I asked nervously.

"Let's go on the stage so I can interview you," he said.

"Wait! I think it'll be better if we went to the waiting room," I said.

"But no one's here!" he said as he continued to go up the stairs.

I grabbed his jacket and dragged him to the waiting room.

"Trust me, the waiting room is much better!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The reporter interviewed me, but I couldn't think straight. 

Then, Sehun oppa came in, looking as if he did nothing. My eyes were glued on him as the reporter kept talking. He looked at me and saw that I wasn't paying attention.

"Woonmyung? Woonmyung?" he asked.

I looked at him and said:

"I'm sorry, but right now isn't a really good time to do an interview right now. Can we do this later?" I asked.

The reporter looked surprised, but said yes and left the room. I quickly went over to Sehun oppa.

"So...where were you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he responded bluntly.

"Never mind..." I said. Sehun oppa looked at me weird and saw me vigorously rubbing the ring. He kept staring at the ring but I stood up to give the coordinator unni my clothes.

~Flashback Over~

And even at this point I'm rubbing my ring.

"We're here!" said my manager. 

I got off the car and followed my manager into the KBS station. We were to meet there before the Guerilla Date started. I went in and I saw the oppas wave at me. But I was too concentrated on what I read to notice it. They found something wrong with me and asked if I was okay. My mind went blank and I was staring off into space. The worried oppas kept asking me if I was ok until I went back down to reality.

"Yeah...I'm fine..." I said.

Sehun oppa's eyes and my eyes met. I rubbed my ring and his eyes trailed to my fingers. And then I realized...

I had a crush on Sehun oppa. 

__________________________________

hehe

i chose b2st cuz i panicked on who to choose..lol

and i love the actor lee hyun woo so much :D do you guys watch to the beautiful you? ^____^ haha

dae ban jun :O