Bipolar...?

One Pink Envelope

"We're walking down the streets of Myungdong with EXO-K and Woonmyung!" started the interviewer as the eight of us were walking down the street and a crowd of fans were surrounding us. EXO-K oppas were smiling whil I, on the other hand, kept walking with a blank face. Lucky fans were picked and we played games with them. I gave them all a weak smile, but luckily, they seem to have not noticed. I tried my best to hide it, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. An oppa fan played a game with me and he ended up winning my signed CD. We kept walking and playing games and Kai oppa looked at me worriedly. He squeezed my hands and asked me if I was okay. I lied and told him I was just tired from the drama shootings. He nodded and put his arm around me.

We reached our destination. The interviewer guided us to an Italian restaurant. When the cameramen were changing the tape, we ordered and our food came out. The cameramen were ready to film and the official interview started. The interviewer asked us about trainee years, episodes from dorm life, the usual questioning for idols. Then the interviewer dropped the bomb.

"So, Sehun, you revealed your relationship with Suzy!" he said. Everyone laughed as Sehun oppa turned red. The other EXO-K oppas were playfully hitting him and jokingly scolded him for not telling the hyungs.

"As hoobae, what do you think of your sunbae oppa dating?" asked the interviewer as all eyes were on me. Sehun oppa was looking at me with a strong glare and I rubbed my ring nervously.

"I'm happy for them!" I finally said. "As long as they're happy, I'm happy! And I say that as a fan of EXO-K and miss A!" Everyone laughed and the interviewer asked how old I was.

"16...17 in Korean age," I responded. The interviewers nodded as Chanyeol oppa sighed... "Still young," he commented. We laughed and I stopped rubbing my ring.

"As performers, you guys probably have lucky charms or something that gives you luck. Do you guys mind sharing your luck giver?" asked the interviewer. One by one, everyone shared their luck-givers. It was my turned and I faced the interviewer, for the first time that night, and showed him my hands.

"I got this ring on my birthday and it symbolized something really important. I wear this everywhere. I grew a bad habit of rubbing it when I'm nervous or when I'm stressed," I said. EXO-K oppas were surprised by this and Sehun oppa's eyes beamed. Kai oppa grabbed my wrist to look at it carefully.

"Who gave it to you?" asked the interviewer.

"Honestly, I'm not really sure. When I got my birthday presents, no one bothered to sign their names so I'm not sure," I said. I didn't want to say it was from Seohyun unni because I wasn't sure if she had the same ring. All of the EXO-K oppas raised their eyebrows in suspicion. The interviewer nodded and continued questioning us. Suddenly, the door to the restaurant opened and Taemin oppa walked in. We were surprised.

"Introducing...Hidden Guest! A new segment for this corner! Let's welcome the sunbae of EXO-K and Woonmyung, SHINee's Taemin!" yelled the interviewer. I found myself smiling, instead of becoming depress, when I saw Taemin oppa walk through that door. Something about Taemin oppa made me feel calm. Taemin oppa sat next to me and the interviewer started to question him. He answered all of them and smiled at me. He held my hand and asked:

"Are you okay?"

I looked at him with wide eyes. But he looked back at the interviewer, still holding my hand. I knew why he made me so happy. He always cared for me and worried about me...unlike someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the interview was done, we got up and bowed to the interviewer as we headed out to the door. I was between Kai oppa and Taemin oppa and the three of us put our arms around each other. 

"You looked dead in the interview," said Taemin oppa.

"Just tired," I responded.

"You better sleep tonight!" said Kai oppa as I laughed.

"Who are you, my dad?" I asked sarcastically.

"Of course!" yelled Kai oppa.

"Hey! Talk to us, too! You're making us feel jealous!" yelled D.O. oppa.

I ran to my cousin and held his hand.

"Oppa, I'm glad I met you!" I said. 

"Woonmyung, are you okay? You sound like you're going to run away or something," he said.

I shook my head. I was just so focused on the unfairness of life that I forgot to acknowledge the goodness of it. Right now, simple:

Taemin oppa and D.O. oppa. 

I smiled at Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa.

"I'm glad you guys are there to make me happy!" I said. Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa looked at each other as if they've seen a ghost.

"Best appa ever!" I yelled to Suho oppa. Suho oppa blushed and scratched his head.

I headed to Kai oppa and Taemin oppa.

"My oppas! My blood related oppas! I wish..." I said and hugged them. They, too, were very surprised. 

I went over to Sehun oppa. I had to face him at least one of these days. I gave him a fake smile...

I like you...a lot.

"Oppa! Good luck with Suzy unni!" I said. His eyes seem to fill up with hurt, but I turned away and started to walk again. It took a moment for the oppas to follow me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tossed and turned. I sat on my bed and looked at the clock.

3:29AM.

I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I took my phone and went into the kitchen, like always. Whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, I take my phone and head out to the kitchen. I would drink some water and sit there for awhile to gather my thoughts. I plopped down onto a chair and unlocked my phone. I went online to see if anyone was on. Ellen. I quickly pressed her name and started a chat with her:

(A/N: Ellen's username is DrummerGirlEllenS)

Me: Ellen!!

DrummerGirlEllenS: Destiny! What's up!

Me: I couldn't sleep...

DrummerGirlEllenS: Ah...something on your mind?

Me:....

DrummerGirlEllenS: So there is...Spill

Me: It's not me...it's a friend.

DrummerGirlEllenS: You're worried about your friend?

Me: So she likes this guy and this guy recently said he had a girlfriend to everyone. She doesn't know what to do and I want to help her.

DrummerGirlEllenS: If I was her, I would wait for him.

Me: Wait for him?

DrummerGirlEllenS: Yupp...if she really does like him, she would wait for him. There's not guarentee that they will break up, but there is some hope!

Me: Oh please, that's a waste of time.

DrummerGirlEllenS: Geez, just trying to help.

Me: Sorry....

DrummerGirlEllenS: Anyways, I hope your "friend" ends up getting the guy of her dreams.

Me: What's with the ""?

DrummerGirlEllenS: Nothing...hehehe

Me:....

DrummerGirlEllenS: :D

Me:....anyways....how are you doing?

DrummerGirlEllenS:....

DrummerGirlEllenS: DESTINY. Do you believe in...destiny?

Me: That's funny...DESTINY do you believe in DESTINY XD

DrummerGirlEllenS: I'm being serious right now.

Me: Well, I don't know! Maybe there is such thing as destiny? Why'd you ask?

DrummerGirlEllenS: Just...

Me: Oh wait there is such thing as destiny....ME! :D jkjk

DrummerGirlEllenS: haha you're so funny -.-

Me: Learned the trolling from the professionals here~

DrummerGirlEllenS: Oh dear....

Me: :D

DrummerGirlEllenS: Well, go to sleep! I have to go to rehearsal anyways.

Me: Okay, Ell. Bye!

DrummerGirlEllenS: Bye!(:

I sighed. Wait? I was still confused in what I should do.

"You're up late," said a voice from the couch. I jumped as the figure walked over to the light. Sehun oppa.

"Same goes with you," I said. 

"Why were you so...I don't know...blanked today?" asked Sehun oppa.

"Like I said, I was tired," I lied. I could feel my eyes water, but I held them in.

"Well...go to sleep then. Don't zone out or blank out again. You made me worried," said Sehun oppa.

"Thanks. Well then, I should go back to my room" I said as I turned my back on him.

"Woonmyung, wait. What do you mean by "Good luck with Suzy"?" he asked.

My back was still on him.

"It means never break up and just be happy with her. If you guys are happy, the rest of the world is happy," I responded as two tears dropped...everyone except me.

"But-" he started, but I walked into my room before he could even finished. I slept on a wet pillow that night. My heart was crushed into a million pieces. Ellen's words echoed in my head:

"Destiny, do you believe in destiny?:

I closed my eyes and more tears came out.

No. I don't.

_______________________________________________

Cheesy ending xD

my school starts tmrw DDD:

ill try my best to update as frequently as possible :D

thank you for those who are continuing to support this story~

i have some ideas for the sequel but idk if i should write one xD

you guys can judge once i finish this one? lol