Korea Shocker Number....

One Pink Envelope

As we made our way to meet these "amazing" people, my nervousness took over my body. The single "thumping in my heart" turned into "shaking my whole body." What if they don't like me? What if they think that I can't sing?

My body couldn't take the anxiousness anymore. 

 "Sunsangnim, can I go to the bathroom before we go meet them?" I asked.

"Sure. You must be very nervous!" Sunsangnim said with a chuckle. I manage to give him a weak smile as I ran to the bathroom. I let out a big sigh as I headed to the sink. Then, I saw someone with very short hair, washing his/her hands at the sink. I halted and wanted to scream; but nothing came out of my mouth. I stood there with my mouth hanging open.

A guy in..a...girl's bathroom...?

Suddenly, the figure stopped the water and went to go dry his/her hands off. I caught a glimpse of the face, which made me confused because this person had a pretty face. Is this person a guy? Or a girl? Once done, he/she made her way to the door, where he/she saw me who had a dumbfounded face.

"Destiny, right?" he/she said with a big smile. I slightly nodded and looked at her with fear.

"My sunbae Key is a huge fan of you! He'll be thrilled to meet you! Anyways, I'm Amber, the rapper of f(x). And I see you're really shocked by my appearance in the bathroom?"

"Yea, actually," I said in embarrassment, " You have perfect English too."

" I lived in the States for a long time. Cali, to be exact. Kris told me he saw you! He described how cute and pretty you are...you're prettier and cuter than he described!"

I looked at her as if she was crazy. Me? Pretty? Cute? No way.

"Thanks?" I shrugged. Amber put her arms around me in a friendly way.

"I just KNOW that we'll be beSt friends here! And you'll love everyone here! We're a bunch of happy and funny people! You'll have the. best time of your life!"

I smiled. Something about Amber made me feel like I've known her my whole life. And I, too, just know that we'll be best friends during my stay here...or my whole life!

___________________

short chapter~ lol

So we meet amber ^^ haha

i just realize that I didn't put boa for the introduction to sm idols!

well we all know that boa is lsm's favorite artist right? ^____^