Scandals

One Pink Envelope

"One Caramel Macchiato and one Green Tea Frappuccino, please" I heard Taemin oppa order over the counter at the cafe. 

I was patiently sitting on a chair. Taemin oppa insisted on bringing me to the cafe, so that I can "wake up" before I go film my drama. He said if I didn't have my caffeine, I would definately crash. I agreed and followed him to the cafe shop. Soon, Taemin oppa was carrying our drinks and setted the tray on our table. I grabbed my Frappuccino and stabbed my straw into it. Taemin oppa did the same with his Macchiato and took a minute or two to sip our drinks. He set his drink down and looked at me seriously.

"I know you were lying," he stated. I looked at him and rubbed my ring nervously.

"W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"You weren't sleepy at all yesterday. Something was bugging you, right?" inspected Taemin oppa.

"My gosh, MinTae oppa! Why would I lie to you?" I lied...again.

"Fine, if you say so," he said.

"I was just sleepy, oppa. Really," I said. He nodded.

"Can you help me?" he asked.

"Sure thing!" I said...all I wanted to do is avoid the subject and forget about Sehun oppa.

"So there's this girl that I like..." he started.

"WHO? TELL ME OPPA! IS IT SOMEONE I KNOW?" I whispered pretty loudly. He shushed me and I calmed down. 

"Yes, you know her. Stop getting so excited!" he said.

I obeyed and did my best to sit still.

"It's..." he said, pausing for suspense. I looked at him eagerly. Then, my manager walked in.

"Woonmyung, we have to go!"

"Oppa, wait!" I yelled at him.

"I'll tell you later," Taemin oppa said.

"No, right now!" I whined.

"Woonmyung, you're going to be late to your drama shooting!" warned my manager. Taemin oppa nodded his head to the door. I sighed and obeyed the manager oppa. I gave Taemin oppa a hug before following my manager out. He opened the door to the van for me and I sat on the chair. I rolled down the windows and waved at Taemin oppa. The car slowly started to move. I quickly rolled the window back up and pulled out my phone. I went to contacts and tapped Taemin oppa's name. I created a message and texted him:

To: MinTae Oppa

OPPA! WHO IS IT?! TELL ME!!!!

From: MinTae Oppa

gosh...you're just dying to know huh?

To: MinTae Oppa

OPPA! SPILL! IM DYING!

From: MinTae Oppa

I'll tell you when you get home...I need to talk to you face-to-face

To: MinTae Oppa

:( finee :(

From: MinTae Oppa

good luck with your filming! dont over work urself! HWAITING! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 8 hours of filming, I went back home. I was exhausted. I opened the door and found f(x) unnis and EXO oppas on the couch. They were playing some game.

"Hi, unnis! Hi, oppas!" I said cheerfully. They all waved back, but was too concentrated on the game. I skipped over to them.

"What are you playing?" I asked in the sweetest way possible. I wanted their attention! (Not..in a spoiled way)

"Badook. It's kind of like chess," explained Chanyeol oppa shortly. It was f(x) vs EXO. I guess the loser buys chicken? Yay! Chicken for dinner!

"Is Taemin oppa home?" I asked. They halted their game and looked at me.

"Why are you looking for Taemin?" asked Tao oppa.

"Because I need to talk to him," I responded to him.

"You two are getting too close to each other!" said Luna unni. I gave her a shrug.

"So is he here?" I asked.

"No. Hyung left with SHINee hyungs for schedule. They'll be back soon," answered Sehun oppa coldly.

Sheesh.

"Oh..okay.." I said.

Kris motioned me to sit next to him. Amber and Kris decided not to play. They complained that it was too hard to understand. I plopped next to the seat next to Kris. He explained how the loser has to pay chicken. Score! After two hours of playing, f(x) unnis became the winner. EXO oppas sighed and played rock paper scissors to determine who get to pay for the whole meal. In the end, Suho oppa lost. An excited Krystal unni was already on the phone, calling the chicken restaurant and ordering. Suho oppa went to get his wallet. In 30 minutes, the chicken came. We all gathered around the table and ate. I was finished eating, so I went to the kitchen sink and washed my hands. Just then, I heard the door unlock. 

"I SMELL CHICKEN!" yelled chicken mania Onew as he ran for the chicken. I saw Taemin oppa walk in, so I grabbed his hand and ran to my room. I pushed him onto the bed. 

"SPILL!" I yelled.

"It was bugging you the whole day, huh?" asked Taemin oppa. I nodded my head.

"So the person I like is...Sulli," said Taemin oppa. I squealed.

"OMG OPPA! YOU TWO ARE PERFECT TOGETHER! OMG!" I yelled.

"SHHHH! No one should know!" said Taemin oppa. I agreed and zipped my mouth with my fingers.

"So..will you help me get close to her?" asked Taemin oppa.

"Definately!" I said. 

"TAEMIN! WOONMYUNG! COME HERE, QUICK!" yelled someone from outside. They sounded worried. We looked at each other and ran. Everyone was surrounding a computer. We made our way through and saw the screen. Our jaws dropped:

SHINee's Taemin and the Nation's Little Sister Woonmyung are dating?

Fans speculate that SHINee's maknae Taemin and Woonmyung are dating.

This morning, they were spotted at a coffee shop. The two were having a playful conversation. They were smiling alot and looking into each other's eyes frequently. When Woonmyung's manager came to ask her to leave, she restrained and told him she wanted to stay with Taemin longer. Taemin, being the responsible oppa, had Woonmyung go to her next schedule. The two hugged and waved to each other. Taemin, the gentleman he is, escorted his lady to the van as the two couldn't stop saying goodbye.

Also, in the recent recording of Guerilla Date on Entertainment Weekly, fans witnessed the two holding hands and whispering to each other. Will they be the next idol couple after KARA's Hara & B2ST's Junhyung and EXO-K's Sehun & miss A's Suzy?

I was ready to throw the computer outside the window.

"Explalin, guys," said Jonghyun oppa. Taemin oppa and I explained to everyone the real story...except we took the part about Taemin oppa liking someone out. Everyone nodded, but the office seemed crazy. Miss Park called us and she was yelling at us. I started to become angrier and angrier. I found myself crying. All the pain I held, I let it out with a cry. The oppas and unnis looked at me worriedly and Amber patted my back, repeatedly saying that it'll be okay. Nobody understood my pain. These past two/three days were a pain for me and I was finally letting it out. All this stress...I couldn't handle it. I stood up and went to my room. I heard knocks on the door, but I ignored them and cried even more in my pillow. Then, I heard a familiar voice:

"Woonmyung, don't cry. If you cry, my heart breaks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell asleep crying but found myself up at 2 in the morning. I went into my bathroom and washed my sticky face. Without turning the lights on, I turned my laptop on. I went into my fan club (STR...read like STAR). I logged on and clicked on "New Post." I was going to do the right thing.

Hello my beloved STRs! Woonmyung here! How are you guys doing? Doing well even thought the weather is really cold? Be careful~ Don't get sick! Always wear warm clothes!
This afternoon, there was an article about me and Taemin sunbae! I would like to clarify a few things, before it gets out of hands! Sunbae and I are really close! He is so close that we can be brothers and sisters! On the day of the Guerilla Date recording, I was exhausted from filming my drama...so I frequently blanked out during the interview! Taemin sunbae was worried, so he gave me his support! The next day (which is what happend this morning), he wanted to help, so he bought me some coffee and we talked for awhile. He was going to tell me something interesting, but my manager oppa came at a bad timing and I wanted to hear more! Unfortunately, I didn't have time, so I had to leave. It's common for us to hug..I hug everyone here! TVXQ sunbaes, Super Junior sunbaes, SNSD sunbaes, SHINee sunbaes, f(x) sunbaes, EXO sunbaes...EVERYONE! Johnny Ray Ryder Jr. wrote a poem called "A Simple Hug":

There's something in a simple hug

That always warms my heart,

It welcomes us back home

And make it easier to part....

AH! The news media is making me go crazy! Recently, these news articles had made me stressed!! Please, reporters! Get your facts straight before posting it online! You have no idea how much people get hurt!

Anyways, thank you everyone for taking the time to read this ^______^

I will be a more hard-working Woonmyung! Love you all!

:)

I clicked submit and closed my laptop. I sighed.

It was the right thing to do, right?

His words kept floating in my mind:

"Woonmyung, don't cry. When you cry, my heart breaks."

These words were like a lullaby to me. I slept quickly while repeating his words. By the time I wake up tomorrow morning, I hope everything was the way it used to be...maybe not...once a heart is broken,

It's always broken.