Let Go

One Pink Envelope

I packed my bags. Today was finally the day that I was discharged from the hospital. I went around and thanked all the nurses and doctors who have helped me. My legs were perfectly fine. They were as if never had surgery before. The doctor informed me that the stitches should somewhat disappear in a week, so I didn't have to worry about reminding myself about the surgery. But, through the surgery, I was able to get more comfortable with Sehun oppa. I was able to see him without being depressed and decided the fact that he had a girlfriend already. Period. I have to learn in life how to give up on things. Even though I still have strong feelings for him, I know that it will, one way or another, lessen. If it doesn't, it's a sign. If it doesn't, I'm staying behind in New York. I rechecked the hospital room again to see if I left anything behind by mistake. My phone buzzed.

From: Sehun Oppa is the Best :D 

Yah! When are you coming? we're waiting for you!

To: Sehun Oppa is the Best :D

COMING! and when did you change your name on my phone o_______O

From: Sehun Oppa is the Best :D

when you were sleeping :D i mean...waddaheck is "Puzzle"?

To: Sehun Oppa is the Best :D

i'm going to change it.....

From: Sehun Oppa

if you do ill re change it back ^^ so if you dont want me to see your private things, you better change it back~

I sighed. I didn't want him to see the texts between me and D.O. oppa.

To: Sehunnie Oppa is the Best :D

fine...ill leave it

I screenshot the text and sent the picture to him.

From: Sehunnie Oppa is the Best :D

YEAH!!! but seriously, come down quick. I'm soo boreeeeddd

I ran out of the door. The nurses had to stop me for running. I apologized and speed walked to the elevator. I pressed "ONE" and the elevator took me to the lobby. I walked out of the sliding doors, securing my sunglasses and hat. The public didn't know about my surgery or about me fainting, so we decided to keep it a secret. I saw a big black van. I raced over and opened it. Inside, I saw LeeTeuk oppa in the front seat, Chanyeol oppa, Donghae oppa, and Key oppa in the back seat and Sehun oppa in the second row. I quickly sat next to Sehun oppa and slid the door shut. I took my sunglasses and hat off.

"Woonmyung! You're in one piece!" joked Chanyeol oppa. I laughed.

"Woonmyung! We're going to New York in a month! Madison Square Garden called for us!" informed Key oppa.

I know...

"Oh really? I'm excited!" I said.

"We picked up the people who were doing individual schedules to get you. We're going straight to the practice rooms," said LeeTeuk oppa.

"Yes, manager, sir," I teased. Everyone laughed. Sehun oppa was no longer a cold, mean oppa. His face was filled with warmth and smiled more frequently. That night of coffee somehow made us close together. He may not know it, but it was my sort of way of confessing. Everyone talked about the schedule they have just attended.

Donghae oppa finished a 4 hour shooting of his drama, Key oppa came back from a 91-liner meeting, LeeTeuk oppa finished recording Star King, and Chanyeol oppa and Sehun oppa attended a movie premiere. Everyone was exhausted. One by one, the oppas started to doze off. I was still wide awake with Sehun oppa. We kept quiet, but were playing around with each other.

"Give me your phone," Sehun oppa whispered.

"Why? Are you going to go through my stuffs?" I answered.

"I won't. I promise," he said. I sighed as I unlocked my phone and gave it to him. He took it and started to type something. He persuaded me to take a picture with him. We did, but I didn't even bother to look at how I turned out. I was looking outside. I missed the buildings of Korea. When he was finished, Sehun oppa put the phone in my lap. I shot a death glare at him.

"If you did something bad to it, I'm going to kill you," I said as he smirked. I clicked on the home button and saw that my lock screen was the picture of us two.

"Seriously?" I asked. He shrugged as he encouraged me to unlock my phone. I did, but noticed nothing has changed. I gave him a confusing gaze as he told me to look through my contacts. I did and saw that he changed his name...again.

"It was missing something, that's all," he said. I gave him a "really?" expression as I shoved the phone in front of his face:

Sehunnie Oppa is the Best :D <3

"Just...two...little...characters," I said dumbfoundedly. Sehun oppa gave a little child laugh and yawned.

"Just go to sleep," I said. He obeyed and closed his eyes. Secretly, I loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Performance Assignments! Everyone listen up!" yelled the program director.

All of SM Town was there, wearing practice clothes and no make up. The room was pretty noisy, since everyone was coming up to me asking me if I was okay. I ensured them that I was already and doing perfectly fine. To prove it, I, in the most awkward moments, danced. They approved and went back listening to the program director. According to him, we will perform all of our promoted songs. He arranged a lot of special stages.

"You guys might want to listen carefully! I'm listing the special stages: TTS and EXO's Luhan, Sehun, D.O., and Chanyeol will be doing Usher's DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again. Jessica and Krystal, you guys will do Katy Perry's California Girls. Seohyun and Woonmyung will cover Glee Cast's Version of I Feel Pretty/Unpretty. Woonmyung, again, and D.O. will sing IU and 2AM Seulong's Nagging. We'll have a maknae line performance of strong dancing. The maknaes for this number will include SHINee's Taemin, f(x)'s Sulli and Krystal, EXO's Tao, Kai, and Sehun, and Woonmyung..."

"But I'm not a maknae from a group!" I interrupted.

"Yeah, but you're the maknae for SM Town. Besides, you're a good dancer and this number needs your charisma!" he said as he started to continue his list of Special Stages. When he was finished, I prepared myself to argue.

"But, Mr. Director, why isn't Changmin oppa, Kyuhyun oppa, and Seohyun unni part of the maknae stage?" I asked.

"Because," he started while looking at the three, "they're too old." Changmin oppa, Kyuhyun oppa, and Seohyun unni turned red as we all laughed. The director continued by saying we will release a CD for this concert, so all the special stages had to be recorded. We'll be learning the dances and be pulled out to record. We understood as we went to our designated spots for stretching.

I was learing the maknae dance number, when an assitant pulled me out to go record. I saw Seohyun unni there. She just finished recording a TTS special. She noticed my sweat as she wiped it off with her towel. I thanked her and we started to record. As always, we were done in one shot. Seohyun unni went out the studio and back into the dance room. I was to wait for D.O. oppa. He came in about two minutes after Seohyun unni left. He was drenched in sweat.

"Don't you have a towel?" I asked him. It was my turn to wipe away my cousin's sweat.

"Sehun forgot his, so I decided to let him borrow it," he answered. We recorded and finished in one time.

"Wow. Woonmyung's One Shot All-Kill must influence others!" joked Mr. Jang. We laughed and went into the practice room. We were discussing our stage settings with the director. When I was talking to the director, someone poked me in the sides. I yelped and saw Sehun oppa "casually" walking by. Luckily, the talk with the director finished shortly. I went over to him and punched him in the arms as hard as I can. He "innocently" gave me a "what was that for?" face. I sighed as our poke war continued on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*D.O'S POV*

We were all finished with practice. Everyone piled into 4 vans and we went back to the dorm. Everyone quickly ran to their individual rooms to take a shower. My showers take the shortest from everyone here. I came out of the door, drying my hair with a towel.

"Which towel should I use?"

Baekhyun hyung...practicing his towel CF's again. I shook my head, but burst into laughters. I went around each EXO member's rooms to collect the laundry. I shoved the piles of clothes into the washing machine. I went to my room to get my sweaty towel. I kept searching for it in the room, but it wasn't there. I scratched my head. Where could it possibly be? And then, I remembered that I gave it to Sehun. That forgetful kid...wait...I'm forgetful, too.. Ahh I feel old!

I went back downstairs. I went to Sehun's door. 

"Hey, Sehun, I forgo---" I started. A half Sehun was in front of my eyes. He was surprised at my sudden appearance as he turned around.

"HYUNG! KNOCK NEXT TIME!" he yelled.

"Sorry, Sehun!" I pleaded as I quickly shut the door. I panted. Our maknae could get really scary when he's mad. But then, I noticed something. He had a necklace. He always wore a necklace, but what was on it was always a mystery. He would put the necklace underneath his clothes. That thing on the necklace...it was a ring...that looked exactly like what Woonmyung puts on her finger! Was it Sehun who gave it to her for her birthday? That didn't make any sense though. He had Suzy! If he liked Suzy, then why does he wear the ring around his neck? I could feel my fists form. If what I think is true, then he will surely see his death bed. If he liked Woonmyung all this time, why go out with Suzy? Why break my cousin's heart? I didn't care who it will be, my sunbae, my teammates...if ANYONE hurts my cousin, they will be dead in my hands. I decided to keep it quiet and privately ask Sehun later. If I told anyone, especially Woonmyung, the situation might get worse.

Sehun, you're on my A list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Back to Woonmyung's POV*

Ah! Home sweet home! I haven't been here in awhile! I flopped on my bed and smiled. I in the smell of Febreze in my room. This was much better than the hard hospital bed! The hospital gives me both good and bad memories. But, it was the time to organize my thoughts and finally make a semi-solution. Along the way, I became close with Sehun oppa. I finally got to see his cute smile and his charming eyes sparkle. Wait...snap back to reality, Destiny. He has a girlfriend. Give up on him already! I decided to write an email to Ellen, telling her that I'm going to "visit" New York next month. I went over to my computer and opened up my email.

Dear Ellen, Elizabeth, Jacqueline, and Kristy,

HEY GUYS! It's Destiny from Korea~ How are you guys doing? Did you guys successfully finished the tour? :D I wish I was part of the tour...it seemed AWESOME! Anyways, guess what guys?

I'M GOING TO NEW YORK TO PERFORM WITH MY SENIORS!!

Madison Square Garden personally asked us to perform there after 3-ish years of performing, back in 2010. I'm really excited! I don't know if I can meet up with you guys, but I WISH! FINGERS CROSSED! I'll try to get you guys the best seats and backstage passes...that might be the only way for us to meet up and catch up! I'll contact my boss for the information.

And, yes, Jacqueline, it's the perfect way to meet my hot oppas(; haha 

I've been so busy lately that I wasn't able to contact you guys! I hope you guys aren't mad at me...I had drama shootings, dance practices, vocal lessons and stuffs~ I hope you guys understand!

Anyways, I miss you guys SOSOSOSOSO much! Let's hope for the best for a reunion, Seasons!

Love,

Destiny

P.S Hey Ellen, remember my friend? She's making her decision soon...help me help her make the correct and right decision...please! 

Send. Sending. Sent.

I went outside. I wanted to cook dinner for everyone. Just then, D.O. oppa passed by.

"Oppa! Let's make dinner for everyone!" I said cheerfully.

"O..o..kay..." said D.O. oppa in a worried face.

"Oppa, are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine," he replied.

"Tell me..did something happen?" I asked cautiously.

"I just...scarred my eyes and my life," he said.

"What happened?" I said in surprise.

"I went into Sehun's room and he was changing," said D.O. oppa. I burst into laughter. Just then, an angry Sehun oppa comes out with a towel in his hand.

"WAS THIS WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? HERE! AND KNOCK! SERIOUSLY, HYUNG! I DON'T CARE IF WE'RE BOTH GUYS! I STILL NEED MY PRIVATE SPACE! HYUNG! HYUNG! DON'T DO IT AGAIN!" yelled Sehun oppa. I tried my best to calm him down. D.O. oppa's eyes enlargen as he nodded and ran into the laundry room with the towel. I laughed.

"Oh, oppa. This thing moved," I said as I adjusted his necklace. The clips were hanging on the side and I moved it to the back of his neck.

"Thanks," he said. Sehun oppa never showed anyone what was on his necklace.

I wonder what it is...