Settling Down

One Pink Envelope

After we finished our lunch, we all lied around the living room. We were all so full and then Eunhyuk oppa shouted:

"Right! We need to teach Woonmyung some variety show lessons!" 

I sat up. "Variety shows?" I asked.

Sungmin oppa sat up, too. "Yes! In Korea, you will be in alot of variety shows. One of the tasks you have to do is be on variety shows! The more you do better, the more variety shows would want to cast you! Variety is actually REALLY fun!"

All of the EXO oppas sat up and nodded their heads. "Teach us too!"

I groaned and went back lying down...but Kai oppa, who was seating next to me, made me sit back up. I sighed and obeyed him. f(x) unnis, SNSD unnis, SHINee oppas, and TVXQ oppas went to their rooms to do whatever. Super Junior oppas were getting ready for their "lecture" and EXO oppas were waiting patiently. I was getting slightly frustrated. I was really tired. If I was still in New York City, I would be sleeping. Kris and Xiumin oppa did their best to keep me awake and entertained. At the sight of this, the rest of EXO oppas did the same. 

"What's taking the hyungs so long?" complained Tao oppa. 

"ALMOST DONE! HANG IN THERE GUYS!" answered Shindong oppa. We all groaned and laughed. EXO oppas were the most comfortable oppas to get alont with.

"We're down! Gather around, little children!" said Ryeowook oppa in a teacher-y/mother-y tone.

Super Junior oppas were talking about how we have to joke alot and be sarcastic. Kyuhyun oppa added that we had to be good at snapping back. The other Super Junior oppas agreed and told us that Kyuhyun oppa is the king of doing it. He told Chanyeol and Baekhyun to snap back at each other as an example. It was actually really funny and reminded me of two women fighting over a man or something. Even though I've known all of them for only a couple of hours, I knew who was in charge of what in EXO.

Suho oppa and Kris acted as appas (which they fail alot of times), while Chanyeol oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Xiumin oppa, and Chen oppa acted as the "mood maker" and "joker." Lay oppa, Luhan oppa, and D.O. oppa were the nagging ummas of EXO. Kai oppa and Tao oppa were the mischevious ones, always trying to find pranks to do. They were the "kkap" masters according to Taemin oppa. Sehun oppa is still a mystery to me. He was looking at me coldly, but when looking at the other oppas and unnis, his face softened. Now it was me staring at him. He was like a puzzle I just HAD to solve, but this puzzle is real hard. I was staring at Sehun oppa's head for awhile, when Kai oppa nudged me to listen to the "teachers."

"And one last thing. We are never ever EVER allowed to date anyone in the same company," concluded LeeTeuk oppa.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because...it's just...wrong," answered Kangin oppa. I gave him an "eye brow up" face and just nodded.

Just then, the door bell rang. None of us were expecting a guest...since we just moved in. I went to the door to open it. Kris and Sungmin oppa were by myself, declaring themselves as my "bodyguards" in case this person was trying kidnap me or something. Chanyeol oppa joked saying how he doesn't trust Kris protecting me and suggested that Tao oppa, who was a wushu master, to go instead. Everyone laughed nervously as their eyes were glued to the door. I opened the door half way and stuck out my head. 

"Uh! Annyeonghaseyo!" I said, as I flew the door open.

In came a woman that I haven't seen before. But I wanted to be respectful so I greeted her right away. Everyone in the room stood up and bowed to the woman.

"Hello, Woonmyung! Nice meeting you! I'm Park Yeon Ha, the one who contacted you and your boss," introduced the lady. So she was Miss Park. 

"Where are the others?" asked Miss Park.

"They're all in their rooms," replied Siwon oppa. 

"I need to talk to all of you guys," said Miss Park.

EXO oppas divided themselves into groups and went upstairs to wake up the others. In about five minutes, everyone was downstairs in the living room, looking at Miss Park.

"Well, I hope you guys like the house! I personally designed it for you! I already bought some plates and other necessities for the kitchen and the bathrooms," Miss Park started. We all thanked her.

"Anyways, as you guys know, it's Woonmyung's first time here. And as of right now, Super Junior is the only group that is promoting. Woonmyung will go through a rapid practice and try to debut in about two weeks. If she is fast paced, her debut will come earlier. If she struggles, the debut would delay. But either way, Lee Soo Man sunsangnim thought that she will go to every schedule with at least one of you groups, since she is a rookie. Super Junior would help her through all the music programs. Even though you guys are currently not promoting, I would like EXO to do a radio show with Woonmyung. f(x) will help her through variety shows. I'm really sorry, but SHINee, TVXQ, and SNSD, you guys have to go to Japan in two days and promote there."

TVXQ oppas, and SNSD unnis pouted, but nodded in agreement. But SHINee oppas started to complain:

"What? We waited for this day ever since our debut!" started Onew oppa.

"Yeah! Not fair!" tag-a-longed Key oppa and Minho oppa.

"I guess we can't guys," said Minho oppa sadly.

"Wait! Can't we give Woonmyung a tour of Seoul tomorrow?" suggested Taemin oppa.

The other SHINee oppas' eyes lit and begged Miss Park, who sighed and ultimately agreed. The oppas gave each other high fives and were VERY thrilled as the rest of us just laughed at them.

"When Woonmyung gets a chance to promote in Japan, we call giving her a tour there!" yelled Hyoyeon unni. We all laughed and gave her permission to do so.

"You guys know what to do right? I can trust you guys, right?" asked Miss Park. Everyone answered her as she made her way to the door. She held a hand out to me and I shook it.

"It was great meeting you, Woonmyung. Let's do our best for the next three years!" she said. I smiled and thanked her and all the unnis and oppas yelled:

"HWAITING!" 

I was startled by the scream but eventually laughed. At least I knew what "hwaiting" meant and was for. MIss Park gave us her last laught and made her way out the door.

We all went back in and went back doing what we were doing before. SHINee oppas ran to their rooms to "plan out a route for tomorrow." D.O. oppa shook his head.

"Even though they're our sunbaes, sometimes I wonder what their mental age is." 

I laughed. That was what I thought of everyone when I first met them.  Super Junior oppas announced that their lessons were over and went to their rooms. I was left with EXO oppas in the living rooms. I had nothing to do and just sat in the couch staring blankly. D.O. oppa cheerfully bounced next to me and asked me to go to the grocery store with him. Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to go with him. 

And there it is again...Sehun oppa staring at me as if I was his prey or something...