A Destined Bus Ride?

One Pink Envelope

"MANAGER! WHY ARE WE RIDING A BUS AND NOT A VAN?" screamed the tall EXO guy who was joking about my gender earlier...Chanyeo..l?

"YEAH WHY NOT?" screamed the guy next to him...and I'm 80% sure that his name is Baekhyun. Everyone was heading to a big pink bus. The managers made a pathway for us to make sure none of us ran away.

"Is it smarter to go in to seven vans? Or have everyone go in one big bus?" questioned the manager.

"Because it's better for the environment," I murmured. The manager looked at me with bunny eyes and agreed with me. Everyone "oooh"ed at me for being smart. The more I spend time with these people, the more I questions about their mentality level. I waited for Kris as he put my luggage in the bottom of the bus. I felt bad making him carry my luggages. I sat next to Kris and Lay (again...85% sure) at the back of the bus. My eyes wandered around the bus as I matched the names with the faces:

From Super Junior...there's LeeTeuk, Kangin, Yesung, Shingdong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun

TVXQ!...wait..no problems there...Sunsangnim personally told me who they were during my little meeting...

From SNSD....Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, YoonA, and Seohyun...Seohyun...the one who keeps staring at me...the name sounds very familiar though...

From SHINee..he's Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and that's Taemin!

From f(x)....Victoria (wow she's tall), Amber (obvi), Luna, Sulli, Krystal (Looks alot like Jessica...or YoonA? Maybe Yuri...)

From EXO....Kris (the obvious), Xiumin (a Korean with a Chinese name? o__O), Luhan, Lay, Chen, Tao, Suho (YES it was Suho who was with me and Kris in the room), Baekhyun (the loud dude), Chanyeol (Mr. Joking Guy), D.O (same last name as me! :D I wonder if we're related...nah I doubt it...Do is a rare last name...), Kai, and Sehun (The emtionless guy :O)!

Memorizing wasn't hard. I felt proud of myself of memorizing these names and faces in twenty minutes! 

I looked outside the window and was soon captivated by Seoul's streets and buildings. It was like New York City...except it was much cleaner and more "organized," Kris oppa, Lay oppa, and D.O. oppa laughed at me when they saw my amazed face. The bus was very loud and was giving me a headache. I tried not to look into anyone's eyes...since I had two people stare at me like stalkers...

Seohyun unni's phone rang and she answered it. She kept shouting "What? What?" into the phone, since the whole bus was so loud. Jessica unni, who was sitting next to Seohyun, screamed "SHUT UP", which made everyone quiet. 

"There's the Ice Princess," commented Minho oppa quietly. Taemin oppa laughed and said "You mean Ice Queen? The new Ice Princess is Krystal!" as they turned their heads to look at Krystal unni.

Because of Jessica unni's "shut up" moment, everyone was bored and decided to concentrate on Seohyun unni's conversation on the phone. I think it was her mom...Isn't "umma" Korean for mom?

"Yes, Umma. She's here. How do you know? Wait, when were you so interested in Woonmyung anyways?" asked Seohyun unni. Everyone turned their heads to me. My face turned apple red.

"Wait...What? She's who? WHAT?!" Seohyun unni shouted at the phone.

My face was burning up. Now EVERYONE was looking at me then to Seohyun unni and then back to me. D.O. oppa, who turns out to be the umma of EXO-K, brought out a frozen water bottle and massaged it on my cheeks to cool the redness down. I thanked him and went back to concentrating to the phone conversation.

"No wonder she looked familiar! Wow, she's very grown up now! Ok...Thanks, Umma. Now I don't have to feel like a creeper anymore," said Seohyun unni. She ended the phone call and turned to me.

"Hey, Yoon-ji, long time no seem" 

I was surprised. Yoon-ji was my old Korean name. I legally changed it to Woonmyung when I debuted as an actress.

"Wait..how did you know my old Korean name?" I asked her.

"Is your mom Kim Ji Eun?" she asked abruptly. 

"Y-y-es..." I stuttered. The bus was dead quiet. Everyone was just as surprised as I was.

"My mom and your mom are cousins...That makes us cousins as well..Don't you remember me? I was your favorite unni cousin in your mom's side of the family! I visited California when you were five...we played games together and ate together..? You don't remember?" pleaded Seohyun unni..

"But that unni's name was Seo Joo...hyun..Oh my gosh. Is Seohyun you're stage name? Is your real name Seo Joo Hyun?" I asked excitedly. 

Seohyun unni nodded and smiled. We both squealed.

Joohyun (Seohyun) unni was the best unni ever. We were like peas in a pod...She would visit me every summer! She stopped visiting the year I went to New York City...that was the year she was accepted into SM Entertainment as a trainee. I hadn't heard from her ever since. But, now I found her! A member of SNSD!

The bus was in shock. Everyone still had their mouths open. Seohyun unni and I talked about so many things while everyone was just quiet. At least my headache was gone.

"Well, that makes two pairs of Family lines in SM!" commented LeeTeuk, who broke the silence.

I looked at him in with a confused face. "Jessica and Krystal are sisters," Lay oppa whispered in my ears. My eyes widened and looked at Krystal unni and Jessica unni. I saw the resemblence and nodded in amazement. Everyone seemed to be happy afterwards.

~~~~30 minutes later~~~~

I woke up and found myself leaning against Kris's shoulders. My shoulder was heavy and found that Lay oppa was sleeping on my shoulder. I laughed. Kris oppa was sleeping with his head against the bus window. Everyone in the bus was sleeping, except Taemin oppa. 

Our eyes met, but he quickly looked away.

"Is it always like this? So loud?" I asked him.

"Y-y-yes...E-e-everyone is really n-n-nice and f-f-un," stuttered Taemin oppa.

"Oppa, why are you stuttering?" I asked him. His face turned red when I called him oppa.

"B-b-because I'm a huge fan of you. I-i stutter when I'm shy," he responded.

I smiled at him and said, "Well...I'm guessing we're going to have a great oppa-dongsaeng relationship! I can just feel it!"

Taemin oppa smiled at me and, without stuttering said, "I hope we do! You'll see the real me and the real SHINee hyungs when you are closer to us!"  

The bus halted and the driver yells:

"We're here!"

Taemin oppa and I tried our best to wake the others up.

When everyone was awake and off the bus, we were all just staring at our new house in awe.

________________________________________

hehe..another chapter(:

ill try my best to post as many chapters as i can til school starts...which is 9/5 for me(:

then ill prob post every fridays if i can..haha x)