24.

Girlfriend For Sale

"Sleepover party!!!" Ricky yelled. He saw you on the couch and went over. "Hi noona! You're joining us for the sleepover party right right??" He asked with so much energy in his voice that you can't bear to say no. You nodded with a smile and he squealed, yes squealed, and hugged you tightly. "Hurray for noona!!" Ljoe turned around and saw you being held in Ricky's arms and went over to yank you away from the visual maknae immediately. “no touchy touchy, understand?” He warned Ricky and he pouted. “Aw, hyung you’re no fun!!” He frowned and went over to find Changjo.

Soon, after they put away their things in Ljoe’s room (since you’re taking up the guest room), they went down and all of you sat in a circle. You saw a bottle in the middle and your eyes lit up. “Are we playing truth or dare?” You asked and Chunji looked at you. “Yeah! Oooh our sister-in-law is so smart! How did you get yourself someone so smart when you’re so dumb yourself?” He faced Ljoe and sighed and shook his head dramatically. “Yah!” Ljoe glared at him and threatened to hit Chunji, but you know they’re just playing around. You’ve always liked playing truth or dare. Heck, you always play dare or dare, which is the extreme version of truth or dare with only dares available, with your sisters when you’re free and have nothing to do. You laughed and clapped your hands. “Come on let’s start!”

“Okay, all of you know how to play right? So who starts first?” Changjo asked and Ricky raised his arms and waved enthusiastically. “Oh oh oh meeee!! Pick me!!” Changjo looked at him weirdly and motioned him to start the game. Ricky punched the air and spun the bottle and it landed on…

 

 

Himself.

 

“Aw man! Seriously?!” He whined and you all laughed. “So what will it be?” You asked him and he answered truth. You thought for a real tough question and ended up with “Have you lost your first kiss?” The Teen Top members made noises to that question and scoffed. “He may be the visual maknae, but he has kissed a lot of girls before.” Chunji answered. “Yeah! Even more than CAP hyung!” Niel piped in and Ricky scratched the back of his head shyly. “Yah Ahn Daniel do you wanna die?!” CAP hit Niel’s head since he was just sitting next to him. “Ow! Hyung! That’s child abuse! I’m going to report you!” Niel threatened and CAP just stared right back into his eyes. “Go ahead.” Niel humphed and turned to you. “Noona!~ CAP hyung abused me~ See this new bruise on my head? He caused it! Help me noona~” Niel cried and you laughed at his acting. “Okay okay enough. Let’s continue with the game!” Changjo brought everyone back to the game.

After rounds and rounds of truth or dare, with all the dares coming from you and made everyone scared of picking dare, you came up with the rule that a person can only choose truth three times. The bottle landed on Changjo again and he had used up his three truth chances. “N-noona… please go easy on me. I’m the maknae! Please don’t make me kiss any of the hyungs~” He pouted and you gave in to his aegyo. “Arrasseo, then… dance the chicken dance while wearing this over your head!” You pulled out a pair of stockings from god knows where and smiled widely. He groaned softly while the others snickered when they heard the dare.

When he put the stockings over his head, the boys couldn’t take it and started laughing, with Ricky’s case being the worst. “HAHAHAHAHAAAHAH YOU LOOK HORRIBLE!!” He said between laughs and rolled on the floor. Ljoe couldn’t resist the temptation and took out his phone to take a picture, just like what he did when you made Niel kiss CAP just now. “Whatever. Laugh all you want. Thank god nobody else can see this side of me.” He mumbled the last part and started dancing the chicken dance with power - he wasn’t called dancing boy for nothing.

Soon, the game ended and everyone was tired from laughing too hard, so they decided on watching a movie. “Do you have snacks, hyung?” Niel asked Ljoe who just shrugged. “I don’t know, check the kitchen cabinet.” You stopped Niel and smiled sheepishly. “There’s no snacks here, I kinda… ate everything… but I can go out and buy if you want!” You offered and he smiled. “Oh, it’s fine. CAP brought snacks, it’s just that I thought it’ll be better if we had more to share since we have so many people here, and Ricky eats A LOT of snacks.” He said and went off calling for CAP.

All of you settled comfortably in front of the tv and waited for Niel and CAP to come back with snacks. “Aish hyung!! I reminded you time and again! Even before we went out! How could you forget!!” Niel shouted and stomped down the stairs.

“There’s no snacks, hyung forgot to bring.” He pouted. “It’s okay, I can go buy.” You stood up and Ljoe stood up with you. “I’ll go with you.” He offered and you made him sit back down. “It’s okay, it’s just down the street.” “But it’s late and you’re a girl!” He reminded. Ricky offered to go with you as well  and you agreed (He won with his aegyo attacks. Maknae line’s aegyos are the best). “Ricky’s with me so nothing will happen. Don’t worry, I’ll be back soon.” You assured and Ljoe sat back down grudgingly, pissed that you picked Ricky instead of him.

 

~~~~~

sorry for the late update! busy with school heol T_T anyways, this is part 1 of the sleepover and part 2 will be up, probably tomorrow? or maybe the day after that. But it'll be up latest by the weekend, so please be patient! Thankyou for reading, commenting and subscribing!~~ I love you guys! <333 for reading this story and my little author's notes at the end of almost every chapter LOL