14.

Girlfriend For Sale

"Sunwoong oppa!!" They gasped and started fixing their hair. You looked at them weirdly. *and to think they said they only have eyes for teen top like 5seconds ago.* He walked over with his hands in his pockets and the three girls literally melted. "what were you guys doing to her?" he glared at them and they straightened up. "N-n-nothing oppa! We weren't doing anything to her! We were just... just..." one of them stuttered and another one helped complete her sentence. "just having a talk with the new girl!" "yeah yeah!" they all chorused. He didn't seem to believe what they said and turned to you. "Were they really only talking to you?" he questioned. You didn't want any trouble so you nodded your head. The three of them sighed in relief and Sunwoong glared at them again. "Scram. Now." he said menacingly and they all scrambled off. He walked away but turned back after a few steps. "The teacher asked me to come look for you. Don't think too much." he explained and walked away again. You just stood there, your brain was still registering what just happened. "Yah, how long are you planning to stand there? Aren't you coming?" He said. You snapped out of your daze and ran to him. "Coming!!" 

When you returned to class, the teacher already started teaching and you bowed. "sorry, I had a.... a stomachache, that's why I was late." She just nodded. "Go back to your seat. " You bowed again and went back. On the way, you saw Minhye glaring at you and you sighed. *wonder what she's gonna do to me since I just came back with her precious Sunwoong oppa.*

The bell rang, signalling lunch time and you packed your bag slowly. Sunwoong left already and you were waiting for Ljoe to show up since you didn't know where was his class. You saw Minhye approaching you and you gulped. *Since when was I so scared of bullies?* Minhye stood in front of you and you looked up. "Didn't I ask you to stay away from my boyfriend nicely? Did you want to understand that simple sentence the hard way?" She threatened and you scoffed. "It was the teacher who asked him to come look for me. And I told you we barely speak to each other. Why are you so paranoid that I would touch your precious boyfriend? Do you consider me as a threat?" You refuted and bit your lip instantaneously. *oh my god why did I even say that!* The look on Minhye's face was beyond pissed off, and you thanked the heavens when Ljoe popped out suddenly. He glanced between you and Minhye warily. "uhm... Byul?" Minhye heard Ljoe's voice and immediately turned into the fake angel. "Oh hello Ljoe oppa! Did you come here to see me?" She batted her eyelashes but Ljoe just ignored her and smiled at you. "Lunch together?" he asked and you nodded. You zipped up your bag and hooked arms with him. "Let's go! I'm hungry~" You whined and he chuckled. "Okay let's go!" you dragged Ljoe away as fast as possible, leaving a very angry Minhye behind. *the teacher didnt even ask him, he just ran out and came back with you.* she thought angrily and stomped away.

 

~~~~~

Comment and subscribe!~ i will try to do an update tonight and if i get more subscribers and comments i'll do a double update <: so comment and subscribe if you havent! I love you guys hehe ♡♡