44.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

“Hello cupcake! How was class?” Ljoe bounced in and took your bag for you when lunch came about, beaming happily. You raised an eyebrow and gave him a look. “What?” He tilted his head cutely and it took every bit of self-resistance to not pinch his cheeks right then and there as he was acting wayyyy to weird today, even Sunwoong noticed it.

“Did he take the wrong medicine this morning? Why is he so… hyper all of a sudden?” He whispered to you as he slung his bag over his shoulder and you shook your head slowly. “I have no idea…” You replied slowly and Sunwoong just shrugged. *None of my business anyways. As long as he takes good care of Byul.* “Well, I’ll be going first, bye.” He waved and left, leaving you and Ljoe and a few other fangirls ogling at Ljoe.

“Come on, it’s lunch!~ I bet you’re hungry, aren’t you? I prepared your lunch today! And it was made with love!~” He beamed cutely and all the fangirls squealed and swooned over him, envying you as well.

“Okay I’m starting to think that ahjusshi hit your head yesterday or you banged into a wall yourself. What’s with the sudden sweetness?” You frowned and you narrowed your eyes. “Or did you cheat behind my back? You do know that it’s breaking the rules if you do that right?” You whispered the last part and he just chuckled. “Silly Byul~ can’t I be a sweet boyfriend for a change?” He grabbed your hand and headed towards the cafeteria, where the rest of Teen Top was waiting.

“Besides, being with you is already breaking the rules, remember?” He reminded and you glared at him. “So you’re saying you cheated?” Ljoe laughed and ruffled your hair. “Of course not! I only have eyes for you and you know that.” He smiled softly and you melted a bit inside. Okay, maybe you might be able to get used to this sweet side of Ljoe.

*Or maybe not.* You thought as you stared blankly at the lunch box in front of you that was made my Ljoe himself.

The lunch box was filled with cute animal-shaped rice balls and a few other cute things made from food as well with the words ‘I love you!’ in the middle of everything made out of sesame seeds.

Fangirls looked on with awe and envy mixed with jealousy as you got to eat a lunch box made by the cold Ljoe himself, and such a cute lunch box at that. Who knew the cold emotionless kingka had this side of him?

Teen Top, on the other hand, guffawed and doubled over with laughter the moment you opened the lid of the lunch box.

“Oh man hyung!! What’s this!!” Changjo laughed and slapped the table a few times.

“Yeah man! I mean, I know you love Byul and all, but isn’t this a bit too… gay?” CAP, being the oldest and the leader, tried his best to hold in his laughter. You were touched by Ljoe’s actions, really, but the fancy lunch box was a teeny bit too much. However, Ljoe didn’t seem a bit affected by everyone’s reactions. He just shrugged and answered “I just want the best for my Byul.” He beamed at you and you smiled back a little bit too awkwardly and dug in to the too-cute-to-be-eaten lunch box.

 

After school, you were heading home with Ljoe as usual and you couldn’t take it anymore. “Alright tell me what happened yesterday when ahjusshi talked to you. I know something happened; you were being sweet all of a sudden and you prepared a ing cute lunch box for me – something you never done before. And it’s cute, oppa. CUTE. You don’t do cute, the last time I remember. I mean, sure you did a few aegyos here and there and whine a bit when I refuse to kiss you but that was your limit. Any more than that and you’d squirm. Tell me about your sudden change, please?” You pleaded. You were dying of curiosity right now and Ljoe’s actions earlier just made you even more curious.

He sighed and faced you. “Guess I went a teeny bit overboard today with the sweetness, huh?” He said sheepishly and you scoffed. “Oh, you have no idea.”

“Yesterday… ahjusshi talked to me about some things… and that you like cute stuffs and everything so I was thinking ‘hey why not be a nicer boyfriend?’ so yeah…” He trailed off unsurely and you just stare at him as he rubbed the back of his head shyly.

“So that was why you were acting all sweet and mushy today? Because ahjusshi told you I liked those stuff?” You asked, a smile attempting to creep up on your face. “Yeah. You know we don’t have much time left together, so I wanna make you the happiest person alive during this time.” He confessed and you softened and gave him a hug. He was a bit surprised but he soon hugged you back.

“Thanks, for today. I mean, it’s a bit overboard, but thanks anyway.” You smiled as you pulled back. “And you have always been a nice boyfriend. The best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for.” You said honestly.

“So you don’t like all the mushy things I did today?” He asked and you pondered for a while. “Hmm… I’d prefer the previous Byunghun, the one that’s cold on the outside but I know he still cares a lot for me. And there’s no need for sweet words because I know how he feels.” You answered and he heaved a sigh of relief. “Oh god I thought I was gonna die of diabetes doing all those stuff! I mean, it’s worth it if you liked it, but if you don’t, then I won’t do it anymore.” He grinned, happy that he didn’t have to do all those weird things he had never done before in his life; although he didn’t really mind a single bit as all he wanted was for Byul to be happy. “So… let’s go home?” You suggested and he grinned and took your hands in his.

 

~~~~~

kind of a random chapter but meh, i like fluff :3 hope you guys liked this chapter hehe comment and subscribe! I'll try to update tmr :3 <33