17.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

Ljoe came to your class after school ended as usual and he saw Minhye walking towards you when you were packing your bag. Minhye was known to be a in school and he stayed outside the class to see what would she do to you. “How many times do I have to tell you to stay away?” She shouted and you flinched. “We were just talking!” You retorted and she scoffed. “Oh please. I saw everything. He was being so close to you, are you sure you have nothing to do with him?” She glared and you tried to control your anger. You usually don’t have a temper, but when you do, it’s like a volcano eruption. “He was asking something.” You replied calmly. “What’s so secretive about a stupid question that he had to whisper right beside your ear?” She was clearly losing it. “Enough.” Ljoe stepped in. “Oh, the great Ljoe to the rescue.” She laughed sarcastically. “Do you like her or something? Beware, she’s a conniving little trying to seduce all the kingkas.” She smirked and Ljoe clenched his fists tightly. You noticed and went over to hold him back. “Oh really? Because the last time I checked, my girlfriend only looks at me and nobody else.” Both you and Minhye’s jaws dropped. “What? Y-you mean-“ “Yes. Jung Hanbyul is my girlfriend. Got any problem?” Ljoe cut her off midsentence. “Yah.” You pulled him a little and whispered. “I thought you didn’t want anyone to know.” You furrowed your eyebrows with worry. “Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing.” “Minhye scoffed and crossed her arms. “I don’t believe you. She clearly had something to do with Sunwoong oppa. And you got caught in her little seducing game.” She insisted and you glared at her. “Excuse you-“ “You don’t believe me? Whatever. Just don’t bother her anymore. She has nothing to do with that Sunwoong except for being his seatmate. If I catch you bothering her again,” Ljoe stepped closer towards Minhye and she gulped at the fury in his eyes. “I’ll make sure your life will be living hell here. Let’s go.” He pulled you away with him and you glanced back at her worriedly.

Minhye’s brows furrowed in anger and she gripped her arms hard to control her anger. “First Sunwoong and now Ljoe? What’s so great about her that everyone keeps protecting her?” She narrowed her eyes at the door you walked through 2 minutes ago. *It makes sense though; Ljoe is always around her, and he comes over to pick her up everytime during lunch and after school. They’re almost inseparable.” Her frown turned into a knowing smirk at the new-known fact. “Well well, I won’t hurt your precious Hanbyul, but your other fangirls might after knowing this piece of juicy news.” She took out her phone and sent a message to everyone in her contacts. *that should teach you something about getting close with Sunwoong.*

“Ljoe…” You said softly as he kept pulling you with a forceful grip on your wrist. He stopped and turned back and softened his grip on you. “I’m sorry. Does it hurt?” He rubbed your sore wrist tenderly and you softened. “I’m fine. But why did you tell her that?” He sighed. “If I didn’t she would probably keep bugging you about Sunwoong.” He rubbed a little harder and you flinched in pain. His eyes widened in alarm and massaged it a little softer. “Sorry.” He apologized again. “I’m fine.” You chuckled but soon your smile turned into a frown. “But what about your fangirls? Won’t they do anything if this gets out?” *I’ve already encountered them and I wonder what would they do.* “I don’t think they will. At least, I hope not. But don’t worry, I’ll always be around you so you don’t have to worry.” He smiled softly and you softened at his words. “Cmon let’s go get ice-cream.” He suggested and you cheered. “Yay ice-cream!” You ran off and Ljoe chuckled. “Slow down!” He ran after you.

 

~~~~~

updated :3 what's gonna happen?~~