51. The Past IV

Girlfriend For Sale

 

Byul shifted uneasily in her seat and cleared lightly as Aeri looked at her from top to bottom discreetly. “I’m gonna go get us ice creams. You stay here and get to know her, okay?” Jeongmin smiled at Aeri and she smiled sweetly. “Okay. Hurry back!” Jeongmin patted her head and grinned. “Arrasseo.”

Once Jeongmin was out of sight, Aeri’s smile dropped from her face and she looked at Byul with a questioning gaze. Byul, who was feeling uncomfortable under the stares of Aeri, decided to break the ice first.

“Uh… Hello, I’m Jung Hanbyul, Jeongmin’s friend.” She held her hand out and Aeri just rolled her eyes. Byul’s eyes slightly widened and she retracted her hand slowly.

“Look, I’ll cut to the chase. Jeongmin likes me, so he’s gonna be mine someday. You should back off and don’t even try to seduce him, kapeesh?” She looked at her nails boredly and Byul’s jaw dropped. She recovered from her shock not long after and took a slow breath.

“Look, Aeri-sshi. We’re just friends, and I know he likes you. In fact, I’ve be- nevermind. The point is, our relationship is strictly platonic and you can have him for all I care. Even though you seem like a ,” She whispered the last part to herself. “If Jeongmin likes you then I’m gonna give my blessings to the both of you.” Byul explained and Aeri just scoffed. “Please, like I’d believe two people of opposite can be strictly ‘friends only’.” She made quotation marks in the air.

Just then, Jeongmin came back and placed the ice creams on the table. “Hey my pretty ladies~ so, what’d I miss?” He smiled at the both of them and Byul just sunk into her chair while Aeri clung onto his arm. “We’re just talking about girl stuff, right Hanbyul-sshi?” Aeri flashed a seemingly innocent smile to Byul and the latter rolled her eyes. “Yeah, sure. Girl stuff.” She grabbed her bag and forced at smile at the couple. “I just remembered I have somewhere to go to, so I’ll be leaving first. You guys enjoy your date.” Jeongmin looked up and back to her ice cream cup. “But you haven’t finish your ice cream yet.”

“Not in the mood for icecream anymore. See you guys later.” She smiled lightly and left. “Hopefully I won’t see her ever again.” She muttered under her breath.

“Noona! You’re leaving already?” Minwoo hollered from the counter and pouted, making the girls there swoon over his cuteness. “Yeah. Sorry but I have some errands to run. I’ll see you back at home?” She smiled and Minwoo nodded. “Okay. Oh right! I have something to tell you later, remind me to tell you when I reach home!” He told Byul and she nodded and waved.

 

That night, Minwoo came back from his work and he collapsed on the couch next to Byul. “Oh, you’re back. How was work?” She asked, eyes not leaving the tv screen. “Tiring.” He whined and laid his head on Byul’s shoulder. She laughed and shifted so it was more comfortable.

“Oh, I thought you had something to tell me?” She asked and Minwoo shot up. “Right! But wait,” he looked past the couch and left and right. “is hyung at home?” She frowned slightly at his question and shook her head. “He’s still on a date with Aeri-sshi and he said he’ll be back late, why?”

Minwoo let out a long breath. “Is that the name of the girl that came with hyung today?” Byul nodded. “I don’t like her. She looks snobby and… y.” Minwoo’s face scrunched up and Byul laughed. “Language, Minwoo. But what makes you say that?” Byul was curious. How did Minwoo know she’s a when he didn’t talk to her?

He shrugged. “She has this aura around her. And just forgive my language for once! That’s the only word I know that can describe her!” Byul shook her head amusedly and shifted herself so she was sitting cross-legged facing Minwoo on the couch. “Too bad, your hyung likes her, so chances are she’s gonna be your future sister-in-law.” Byul and Minwoo frowned. “Why can’t hyung like you instead? You’re nice and pretty, not like that - I mean girl. Old and ugly and not nice at all.”

Byul just laughed at his statement. Just then, the door opened and Jeongmin stepped in, all smiles. “What’s with the happy mood?” Byul asked and Jeongmin sat next to Minwoo. “I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes!” Jeongmin beamed and Minwoo’s eyes widened while Byul just smiled lightly. “Congrats!” Jeongmin smiled back and went over to hug Byul. “Thanks, Byul. If it weren’t for you I wouldn’t have gotten the courage to ask her out, so thanks. I’m really glad I met you.” He said next to her ear and Byul just patted his back. She contemplated whether to tell him what happened earlier between them or just keep quiet about the whole issue. In the end, she just said, “You’re welcome.”

 

Another month passed and Jeongmin and Aeri were still together. She still disliked Byul for always being by Jeongmin’s side when she was his girlfriend and not Byul. She also discovered Byul living together with them one day accidentally when she passed by their house and saw Jeongmin and Byul going in together, with groceries on their hands.

Jeongmin had to buy 2 limited edition Louis Vuitton bags for her to ease her anger. ((What a gold digger.))

It was the last two weeks of Byul’s stay with Jeongmin when Aeri suddenly asked Byul to meet with her.

“Is there anything I can help you with?” Byul asked as she sat in front of Aeri. “I think you’ve heard already, right? Jeongmin’s going to Australia with me.” Byul frowned. “What?”

“Oh, he didn’t tell you?” She scoffed and laid back in her chair. “I got transferred to the branch at Australia and Jeongmin literally begged his father to transfer him there as well. Seems like he loves me a lot, huh?” She smirked and Byul resisted the urge to roll her eyes. “And why are you telling me this?”

“We’re flying in 2 weeks, and I think we’re gonna get married there. I just wanted to let you have your time with Jeongmin now since you won’t be able to anymore and I doubt you’d be attending our wedding.”She smiled sinisterly and Byul bit her lip from blowing up. *two weeks. That's when I'll be leaving as well.* She grabbed her bag and left, rushing home to get answers from Jeongmin.

After 3 months of staying with Jeongmin and Minwoo, they had undeniably became a huge part of her life, since he’s her first mission in Korea.

Jeongmin had became her best friend, and best friends don’t keep secrets from each other, right? So why didn’t he say anything?

 

 

~~~~~

so........ i thought it'd end here but apparently my brain likes extending things so it became this long LOL next chapter will have ByulxLjoe interactions already since it's the end of the flashbacks so yeah. ((i feel like im writing a jeongminxbyul fic these few weeks with all the flashback chapters tbh LOL)) 

heheeee I hope you guys can see TeenTop and other groups that you like soon!! 

-RANDOM SPASMS COMING SOON PLEASE JUST SKIP TO THE LAST SENTENCE IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED-

 

I JUST SAW MY CHILDHOOD IDOL LAST WEEKEND!!!!!! <3333 ((explains lack of update whoops))

For those of you who liked chinese songs, there's this group called Fahrenheit and although one of the members withdrew from the group, I still love them as 4 people. And just last weekend Aaron Yan ((one of the members)) came and I went for his showcase and fansign. 

HE FREAKING PATTED MY HEAD DURING THE FANSIGN AND PATTED MY HAND 3 TIMES BC HE COULDNT ACCEPT MY GIFT I AM GONNA FLY TO MARS AND MARRY HIM.

DO YOU KNOW THE "FML HES TOUCHING ME HES FREAKING TOUCHING ME IM GONNA FAINT OMFG" MOMENT WHEN YOUR IDOL TOUCHED YOUR HAND BY GIVING A HANDSHAKE OR SMTH AND IM LIKE "FUUUUUUU" ALL THE WAY AND I SKIPPED DOWN THE STAGE HAHAHAHAH ((and i got judged by the security guards)) 

sorry for the random spasms ((again)) and yeah i needed to spazz somewhere and i already spazzed to my friends so :333

this isnt related to kpop but 

YES MY ALL TIME IDOL PATTED MY FREAKING HEAD!!!!!!!!

 

Thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting and enjoy your week.