39.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

It was the holidays and you were happy to be free from all the dramas in school and most especially, Minhye. 

You and Ljoe were strolling down the streets and enjoying the sceneries and each other's company when Minhye just suddenly appeared in front of you with Sunwoong beside her. 

Just as you thought you were free from her incessant bugging, she decides to appear.

Oh, joy. 

Sunwoong was looking elsewhere and scratched the back of his head with his right hand since his left hand was linked with Minhye. 

"Omo such a coincidence!! Are you guys having a date as well?" She asked and all three of you raised eyebrows at her. 

"Since when were we having a date? You told me your-mmmpph!!!" Sunwoong's words were cut off by Minhye who covered his mouth with her hands. 

"So you guys are dating?" I asked and Minhye smirked, throwing a glance at Ljoe every now and then. "yeah! Since we saw each other, why not we have a double date now? I'm sure you guys haven't eaten yet, right? Cmon, let's go eat!!" She suggested and pulled Ljoe with her instead, leaving Sunwoong with you.

Ljoe shot you a helpless look and you mouthed "mianhae!" back to him. He sighed and tried to pry Minhye's hands off, but her grip was just too strong. 

He sighed and gave up. *that bastard better not do anything to Byul.* he thought angrily and reluctantly walked with Minhye. 

You and Sunwoong walked together at the back and Sunwoong sighed. "sorry about that. I didn't know she would do that. And just to clarify things, me and her are NOT dating." he shuddered at the mere thought of dating Minhye and you chuckled. 

"I know. But how did you end up here with her?"

"She called me and cried, saying her cat died and she needed comfort so I went to find her only to be dragged here by her and then we saw you guys." He grumbled. "I need to stop being so nice."

You laughed. "I think nice suits you more than being cold all the time. I prefer nice Sunwoong, like the one now." You beamed and he blushed slightly. 

The great Kim Sunwoong, the Ice King, is blushing because of this girl before him??

The world must be ending. 

Minhye turned back and saw that you and Sunwoong were conversing easily. You were laughing at Sunwoong while his smile never really left his face. This was the first time Minhye saw Sunwoong smile, even after knowing him for so many years. 

She smirked and turned back to Ljoe. "Oppa, don't you think they look compatible together?" Ljoe turned back, only to see you and Sunwoong behaving like a couple, eith occasional teasings and playing around. *What does he think he's doing? Playing around with MY GIRL like that.* He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists tightly.

"I think they behave more like a couple than just good friends, don't you think so, oppa?" Minhye smirked and added feul to the fire after seeing Ljoe's angry face. 

He knew this was Minhye's plot to get you away from him, but he can't help but feel jealous when he saw the interactions between you and Sunwoong. 

*well, two can play at that game.* Ljoe thought and suddenly turned to Minhye, smiling. 

"Minnie ah, are we reaching the restaurant soon? Oppa is very hungry right now." He said it loud and clear so you could hear it. He saw you staring at their direction from his peripheral vision and smirked. *gotcha.*

Minhye was taken aback by Ljoe's sudden 180 degree change in attitude and gaped at him. *he-he called me Minnie? Oh my god my plan is working!!!* She thought happily and smiled angelically. "There's still a few more minutes of walking before we reach. Be patient, oppa, just endure for a while more, oh?"

"Ah really? Okay, I'll shall endure. For you, Minnie since you wanted to eat there." Ljoe almost gagged at what he was doing but held himself back. *This is to make Byul jealous. You. Must. Not. Break. Down.* Ljoe put on his best smile and linked hands with Minhye, making the latter and you gasp instantly.

*what the heck is Byunghun oppa doing?* Although you weren't really the jealous type, seeing this kind of interactions between your man and another woman made your blood boil. 

You couldn't handle your jealousy and anger anymore and stormed over to them angrily. 

"I'm sorry I just remembered we had somewhere important to go to now so we'll be leaving first. Bye." You grabbed Ljoe's wrists and gave a fake smile to Minhye. "Bye Sunwoong! See you soon!!" You waved and walked the opposite direction with Ljoe. 

He smirked at his own successful plan and moved your hands from his wrists to his hands. "We had somewhere important to go? Why don't have any recollection of it?" he asked innocently and you glared at him.

"Oh, you'd rather be linking arms with other people? Fine, I'll go to that important place myself then. Go back and find your precious Minnie or whatever." You huffed and stomped off. 

Ljoe chuckled and ran over, giving you a back hug. 

"Are you finally jealous?" he mumbled against your hair and you crossed your arms, refusing to answer him. 

"Byul-ah~ don't ignore me~ you know I only have eyes for you. I was just trying to make you jealous since you and Sunwoong seemed so close and it was making me jealous." he pouted and you frowned. 

You faced him and flicked his forhead hard and he let go of you immediately. "Ow!! What was that for?!" He cried and you folded your arms. "That's for getting jealous unnecessarily and trying to make me jealous!!" 

"But it worked, right?" He grinned and you looked away, refusing to look at him. 

"Aw come on, Byul. It's not fair that I'm the only one that gets jealous all the time. It was just for fun. Forgive me please~~~?" he whined and pouted. You had already forgiven him but you refused to tell him that. 

Seeing that you're still ignoring him, he frowned and shook your hands like a little kid. "aw come on Byul-ah~~ don't be mad at oppa, oppa knows he's wrong and he won't do this again. Can you forgive oppa already?" A smile threatened to form on your lips but you trie to hold it back. However, Ljoe caught it and brightened. "You forgive me, right?" "No." You replied flatly and he pouted again. 

"I'll bring you to the important place you were talking about just now!" You raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You know where's the important place?" "Ofcourse!!" He pulled you along with him confidently and you soon arrived at...

...

...

The ice cream parlour. 

Your eyes widened. *How did he know I wanted to come here?* You stared at him incredulously. "How did you..." "I'm your boyfriend, duh. Of course I'd know. Let's go in." He smile and held his hand out. You happily put your hands in his and went in. 

Immediately, you were greeted by Minwoo. "Hello welcome to- oh hyung! Noona! You're her-OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE A COUPLE?!!" he screeched and you laughed. "You didn't know?" 

"I just thought that... you know... you guys are just close friends since Ljoe hyung doesn't seem like he'd get a girlfriend..." He laughed sheepishly and Ljoe glared at him.

"Yah!! What's that supposed to mean?!" Minwoo shook his hands furiously. "No no it doesn't mean anything!! haha the usuals again? Coming right up! And it's on the house as well!!" He yelped and disappeared behind the counter before Ljoe could say anything. 

"See? You scared the poor little dongsaeng!!" You accused and Ljoe gaped at you. 

"I'm so nice why would I be scary!!" Ljoe pouted and you laughed, poking his cheeks. "Arasseo, I'm just kidding~ let's go sit down first." You said and led him to one of the empty tables to enjoy the rest of your date. 

 

~~~~~

updated!~ heheee comment and subscribe!!! thankyou and i love you guys!! <333