21.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

“Are you planning to scare me with a scary movie again?” You asked skeptically and Ljoe just smiled. “You go get the popcorn and drinks. I’ll buy the tickets.” He pushed you in the direction of the snacks counter and walked the other way towards the ticketing counter. You hoped with all your heart that it wasn’t going to be a scary movie again and went to buy snacks.

“6… 6… ah theatre 6, here!” Ljoe said and went in with you. You found your seats in the darkness and eyed Ljoe. “We’re already in the theatre already so can’t you just tell me what it is?” *Please don’t be Fright Night please don’t be Fright Night.* You chanted in your heart and he just put his forefinger in front of his lips. “The movie’s starting. You can know then.” You pouted and faced the front as well, mumbling a few complaints you had about Ljoe to yourself while waiting for the movie to start.

The movie started and you heaved a sigh of relief when you saw the opening credits were playing along with a cheerful music. The name of the film flashed on the screen and you gasped. “Oh my god I’ve been wanting to watch this since forever!” You beamed at Ljoe and he just smiled slightly. “I know, that’s why I bought tickets to it.” “How did you know?” You asked curiously and he laughed a little. “You kept repeating ‘oh my god oh my god I wanna watch this! The trailer is so nice, I bet the movie is too!’ whenever the trailer shows up on tv, how can I not know?” You softened a little knowing that he actually paid attention to it and smiled. “Thanks.” He blushed a little and shifted in his seat. “Welcome.”

“Are you okay? Aish I probably shouldn’t have bought the tickets. You should just buy them next time.” He passed you another tissue while patting your shoulder comfortingly as you blew your nose. “I’m fine. It’s just the movie was so-so-so touching!!” You said between sniffles and cried again at the last word. “He sacrificed himself for the one he loved who was also the one he hated at the beginning. Isn’t it touching?” You hugged his waist as you sobbed into his shoulder. You were gaining a few questioning stares from the passersby and Ljoe was feeling a bit uncomfortable. “I know, I know. But it’s just a movie, you don’t have to cry so hard.” “I’m sorry.” You sobbed. “I just get a teeny bit too emotional sometimes.” He just chuckled and shook his head. “Go freshen up first, we still have one last place to go before going home.” He pushed you lightly into the girls’ bathroom and went to make a call.

You wiped your hands and went out of the bathroom, but Ljoe was nowhere to be found. “Ljoe? Byunghun oppa? Where did he go…” You looked around but saw no signs of him. “BOO!!!” A low voice said next to your ear and you jumped. “What the hell?!” You slapped Ljoe’s arm and he just laughed. “You should’ve seen the look on your face!!” He laughed until he was red in the face and was doubling over. “Yeah yeah, laugh all you want. Wait till I get my revenge.” You side-eyed him and his laughter died down to a few chuckles and giggles. “Arraseo I’ll stop laughing.” He smiled brightly. “Let’s go to our final destination!” 

 

~~~~~

updated~ I'll update with another chapter if theres more than 3 comments and subcribers nyahahaha (:< i'm feeling so evil lately hohoho x) aaaanyways, thank you for those regular commenters who always leave a comment for me. I love to read all your comments, be it positive, negative, your own thoughts about this story/chapter or just a simple "update soon!" even that simple comment makes me happy because I feel like theres people who's actually looking forward to my updates, so thankyou, all of you <33333 and for those silent readers, it's okay if you dont comment! ((bc i'm a silent reader of fanfics as well LOL)) but I'd love to see your comments someday ^^ anywho, till tomorrow morning ((hopefully, or night/the next next day if the target isnt reached)), good night and I love you guys! <333