11.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

After a fun day with Ljoe, you returned home feeling all worn out. You went to bathe first while Ljoe watched tv. “Byunghun-ah I-” you stopped when you saw him sleeping soundly on the couch. You went over and admired his sleeping features. *His skin is really good. And his eyelashes are so long. Woah so pretty~* You giggled softly to yourself. “I had a fun day, thank you.” You whispered and laid him down so he would be in a more comfortable position. “Goodnight~” You turned off the lights and went up to your room.

The next day, you woke up and checked the time. “8:05… WHAT?! 8:05?!! OH MY GOD I’M GONNA BE LATE!” You screamed and rushed around trying to get ready as soon as possible. Suddenly, you remembered Ljoe. “Oh right! I wonder if he’s awake already or not. Better wake him up if not he’ll be late as well.” You tried combing your hair into a ponytail with your hands while speedwalking towards his room. “Byunghun-ah!” You opened the door but didn’t see him inside. “Oh right he slept on the couch yesterday.” You sped downstairs only to see an amused Ljoe along with the rest of teentop and your eyes widened. “Oh my god why are you guys still here! Aren’t you supposed to rush to school? We’re gonna be late!” You tied your ponytail up and pushed the person nearest to you towards the door, which was Chunji. “We’d love to go to school to receive our daily love letters and confessions, but my dear sister-in-law, today is a school holiday.” He turned around and flicked your forehead playfully. “Ouch! It is?” you asked while rubbing your forehead. “Yeah. Didn’t you pay attention when the announcement was made yesterday?” Ljoe said and you racked your brains. “I guess not. Aye I could’ve slept longer and you didn’t tell me!” You whined and hit Ljoe’s arm. “Pft. I’m going back to sleep. Bye guys!” You waved happily and turned around to go up when CAP pulled your shirt, holding you back. You turned back curiously. “Not so fast. We’re here for a reason: to bond with our new sister-in-law!” He said excitedly, which made you doubt whether he really is the charismatic cool leader of teen top that everyone admired in school. “The guys wanted to know you better so they planned a day out today since it was a holiday. Do you wanna go?” Ljoe asked and you nodded your head. “Sure, why not? I wanna know you guys better too.” You grinned and went up to change. You wore a simple grey t-shirt and a pair of shorts together with your converses and headed down to meet them. “Let’s go!”

You soon arrived at Everland. “We’re spending the day here?” You asked and CAP nodded. “Lotte world is too mainstream so TADA!! Everland!” He exaggerated and you cant help but to laugh. “Cmon let’s go get our tickets and go in already!” Ricky whined and went over to queue for the tickets.

After a few minutes of waiting, you went in through the gates and smiled. You’ve never been to everland before, so you were excited to try out all the rides. You saw the double rock spin

(The ride MBLAQ rode on one of the hello baby episodes) and your eyes lit up immediately. “Can we play that first? Please please please~” you pleaded and they all agreed. “YAY!” You cheered and ran off to queue for the ride.

After spinning around on the ride for 5minutes, you came down perfectly fine while the rest just looked sick, except for Ricky. “Omo are you guys okay? Maybe we shouldn’t have played this first.” You bit your lip, feeling bad for making them coming on this thrilling ride first thing in the morning with you. “No, it’s fine. Just that we’re not used to being spun so many times.” CAP waved it off and found a bench to rest. “Noona! Let’s go explore the other fun and thrilling rides! Hyungs and Changjo don’t seem to be too fit for thrilling rides.” He threw a look at the 5 people who were green in the face at the bench. “Alright.” You agreed. “Me and Ricky are going on the other thrilling rides that might be unsuitable for you guys so rest first alright?” You informed them and ran off with Ricky towards the roller coaster.

 

~~~~~

3rd update for today and part 2 of the outing will be up probably tmr :3 hehee subscribe and comment! thankyou and i love you! <33