12.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

You went on the ‘world’s steepest wooden roller coaster’ next and you were bouncing with excitement. “oh my god I can’t wait to ride this!” You beamed and Ricky can’t help but be affected by your excitement as well. It was soon your turn and you sat beside Ricky and strapped yourself in. You took a deep breath and the roller coaster started moving. “Woah I’m gonna die I’m gonna die…” You heard someone repeating behind you and you chuckled, but you soon understood why he thought that way. The roller coaster was indeed the world’s steepest and when it went down, it was as if you were dropping off a building. It went up and down a few more times before it returned to the starting point. The safety belt was loosened and you pushed it up and stumbled out with Ricky. “That was awesome!!” You laughed while trying to balance yourself. Ricky looked a bit sick but nonetheless agreed with you. “I think we should go look for the hyungs now.” He suggested and walked back slowly with your help. “Shall we go try something more mild now?” CAP asked when you and Ricky returned and Ricky immediately agreed. “YES yes hyung let’s do that.” Everyone laughed at his answer and you enjoyed the rest of the day with Teen Top.

The day came to an end and soon you found yourself in front of Ljoe’s house. “I had a fun day with you guys today, thanks for bringing me out.” You beamed and Chunji ruffled your hair. “No problem. We should hang out more often!” “Yeah! I wanna spend more time with noona too!” Niel chirped and you smiled. “Sure, why not? I’ll see you guys tomorrow in school. Bye!” You waved goodbye and went in with Ljoe. “I had so much fun today! And I got to know the guys better as well!” You jumped up and down after the door closed. Ljoe chuckled at your child-like actions and patted your head. “Okay okay I understand. I had a fun time too, but we have school tomorrow so go wash up okay?” He told you and you nodded and ran up to bathe.

 

“Byul-ah~ Byul? Wake up~” Ljoe shook you lightly but you wouldn’t budge. “Byul-ah wake up it’s time for school!” He raised his voice a bit but all you did was groan and turned away. He sighed in exasperation and racked his brain for ideas. He gave up and went with just vigorously shaking you. “YAH JUNG HANBYUL WAKE UP OR YOU’LL REALLY BE LATE!!!” he screamed and you groggily rubbed your eyes. “aish arrasseo just 5 more minutes~” You whined and pushed his arms away from your shoulder and laid back down to sleep. He stared at you with his mouth opened. “I made breakfast and if you’re not up now I’m gonna finish everything~” He whispered next to your ear and you jumped up, knocking into his chin. “ouch…” you rubbed the back of your head while Ljoe rubbed his chin. “I’M AWAKE SO DON’T TAKE MY FOOD!” You exclaimed and ran towards the bathroom to wash up, almost tripping on your school bag on the way. “Whoops. I’M OKAY!” you held out your arms to balance yourself before walking to the bathroom again. Ljoe chuckled at your clumsiness and your love for food and went down. *that girl sure is different and full of surprises*

You went to school with Teen Top again and as usual everyone was fawning over them and shooting you daggers for being so close to their oppas. “Why does she get to be with the handsome guys? She’s friends with Teen Top and she’s Sunwoong oppa’s seatmate as well!” A girl was complaining to her friend and the latter widened her eyes. “Sunwoong oppa? But he never lets anyone sit beside him!” She cried. *Sunwoong… so that’s his name?* You thought to yourself as you walked past them.

Ljoe walked you to your class and patted your head before going to his own class. “Yah new girl.” Someone called out as you walked towards your seat and you turned around. “Me?” You pointed at yourself and a girl strutted towards you with two other girls behind her. She had a quite pretty face, except it was all made up of makeup. The two girls behind her were just weird-looking; one had an extremely long face and a stick-like body while the other one was just plain fat. You tilted your head in confusion and raised an eyebrow. “I’m warning you now as Sunwoong oppa’s girlfriend. Stay. Away. From. Him.” You furrowed your eyebrows at the familiar name and you remembered the conversation you heard 15 minutes earlier. “We barely spoke to each other.” You clarified and she scoffed. “Yeah whatever. Just don’t get near him, understand?!” She screeched and you covered your ears. Just then, the teacher came in. “Is there anything wrong here?” She asked, standing in between you and that girl. “Nothing’s wrong, Mr Lee. Just introducing myself to the new girl.” She smiled sweetly, a totally different person from before. “I’m Minhye.” She stuck her hand out and you grabbed it doubtfully. Once the teacher left you two, her eyes narrowed and her smile turned into a smirk. “Remember that.” She gave your hand a hard squeeze and strutted back to her seat. You rubbed your sore hand and glared at her retreating back. *What’s her problem?!*

 

~~~~~

HEHE mystery seatmate revealed! he's TOUCH's Sunwoong! If you dont know how he looks like,

cute huh? ^-^ he starred in a really short mini drama lately called "ma boy" :3 only 3 eps, so if you have the time you should watch that show and catch this cutie pie in action hehehee~

okay i shall stop fangirling already. Do comment and subscribe thankyou! <3