13.

Girlfriend For Sale

Class started soon after and you were copying down notes when suddenly, the door flew open again. You glanced up and saw Sunwoong walking over. "Yah, I let you sit here last time already so move. Away." he kicked your chair but you just kept writing in your notebook. "Just let me sit here, I won't bother your sleep so don't bother me too." you replied and he blew a raspberry. "whatever." He threw his bag on the table and slept again. 

After what seemed like endless writing, the teacher finally stopped talking and gave the class a short break. You sighed in relief and stretched yourself. You glanced towards your left and saw Sunwoong still sleeping despite all the noise the class was making. *he looks quite handsome actually* you thought as you stared at his features. "am I that good looking?" he suddenly asked with his eyes still closed, making you jump back a little in shock. "yeah, you're quite cute actually, if you ignore the cold attitude and everything." you said straightforwardly, making him raise his eyebrows. He never thought you could just be so blunt. *every girl tells me the same thing, but why does it feels so different coming from her?* You flashed him a smile and stood up. "I'll be going to the restroom first." you told him and went off while he just sat there, watching your disappearing figure. 

you were humming a small tune while going to the restroom when suddenly, three girls walked towards you and blocked your way. You realised that it was a different group, but the group still consists of a pretty girl with a face full of makeup, a fat one and a beyond skinny one. "Can i help you girls?" you asked unsurely. "Yes. Stay away from Ljoe oppa, he's MY boyfriend." You rolled your eyes at that statement unknowingly. "Oh really?" you questioned and she scoffed. "Ofcourse. I don't care if you're close with the other members of Teen Top or what, just stay away from Ljoe, understand?" she screeched and you flinched. With that said, she strutted off, just like Minhye. You blew a raspberry. *What's with the girls in this school... claiming guys as their boyfriends... pft.* You shook your head and went in the toilet. 

You checked yourself in the mirror and fixed your hair before going out and lo and behold, there was another 3 girls waiting for you outside the restroom! Except this time, all of them are round and fat. If they didn't look so angry, you would actually consider them... cute. *what's with the girls here and being in groups of 3?* you mentally rolled your eyes. "Jung Hanbyul, stay away from our Teen Top oppas!" they chorused and you sighed. *here we go again...* you lowered your head as they rambled on about how they're the founder of TTFC, the Teen Top Fan Club, and they certainly do not like how a girl could be so close to them. *aish why is this job so hard? The previous ones arent even so troublesome!* you mumbled in your head. "Yah, what are you guys doing to her?" a voice rang down the hallway and your head shot up. *Sunwoong?*

 

~~~~~

heheheee i'll update the next chapter if i get more than 3 comments! (:< ((i'm an evil author i know)) so comment and subscribe! <3