47.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

It’s the week before the 100 days and the professor asked you to go for dinner again with Ljoe. You were skeptical about it but since Ljoe agreed, you agreed as well.

That night, you changed into a simple tshirt and shorts while Ljoe was just in a tshirt and a pair of jeans, but he still looked like he walked out of a magazine. You went down to meet him and he gave you a smile. “Let’s go?” He held out his hand and you gladly took it. He locked the door behind him and you proceeded to the house.

While you were laughing and talking about some random things, a couple walked past you but you didn’t take much notice of them; that is, until the guy called your name. Your eyes widened and you snapped your head back. The guy smiled a really cute eyesmile when he saw your face. “So it’s really you. I thought I won’t see you again after- nevermind.” He chuckled lowly and finally noticed Ljoe beside you.

“Oh, is this your boyfriend? Or…” He trailed off, not really sure if he should reveal your job. “He’s both.” You replied with a small smile. The guy looked shocked at first but he hid it quickly behind his pokerface. “I see. Nice to meet you, I’m Jeongmin.” The guy held out his hand and Ljoe shook it warily. “Ljoe.”

Jeongmin smiled and nodded. “You have a… special name.” He chose his words carefully. “I guess you guys are heading off for a date?” He pointed to the both of you. “Yeah.” You smiled awkwardly and tighten your grip on Ljoe’s hand.

Jeongmin nodded slowly and walked backwards. “I guess I’ll see you around then?” You nodded and he smiled. “Enjoy your date I guess, see you soon.” He smiled again but his eyesmiles didn’t show this time round. He waved and turned to walk away.

You let out a long breath and Ljoe looked at you worriedly. “Are you okay? Who was that?” He asked and you pulled him lightly to walk towards your house. “He was a customer, same as you. I was supposed to help him get his secretary since he liked her and I succeeded, I think. We used to be really close and I got to know Minwoo through him, actually. He’s Minwoo’s brother.” Ljoe gasped at the sudden news and his eyes widened.

“THAT GUY IS MINWOO’S BROTHER?!” You nodded. “Yeah, didn’t you know?” He shook his head in disbelief. “Not really. I only know him ‘cause he was in the same middle school as me. He used to be bullied a lot since he’s always donning those big nerdy glasses and his small frame made him an easy target. We helped him and we sort of became friends, but he doesn’t really talk about his family so I thought he was the same as us.” Now it was your turn to widen your eyes. You couldn’t imagine the cute bubbly Minwoo used to be bullied. *My poor dongsaeng. I didn’t know he had a tragic past. He seems so happy all the time though. Who would’ve guess that his past was like that?*

You soon reached your house after Ljoe’s story of Minwoo. “I’ll tell you the rest later.” You told Ljoe and knocked on the door. You felt that he has the right to know about your past.

Dinner past by swiftly, surprisingly. You were still a bit taken aback from Jeongmin’s sudden appearance back in your life and all of your sisters noticed that you weren’t as talkative as before.

After dinner, the professor called Ljoe to his office again and warned you guys not to eavesdrop. You just nodded obediently and sunk into the couch. “Alright, spill. What happened?” Hyejung, being the straightforward one, asked. “What do you mean?” You tilted your head and frowned slightly. Jungmi scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“Oh don’t lie. We’re not sisters for nothing, you know? You’re troubled by something. Mind telling us what? It helps a lot if you get those annoying problems off your chest.” She advised and you sighed.

“Am I that obvious?” You whispered and they all nodded. You chuckled lightly and leaned back on the couch while they surrounded you on the floor.

You told them about the things that happened before you arrived and since they know what happened between you and Jeongmin before, they were all shocked that he suddenly appeared again.

“B-but I thought he said he’s gonna be in Australia for his job!” Jungmi asked a little too loudly and you shushed her. “Not so loud! What if ahjusshi hears?!” You whispered and she bit her lip sheepishly. “Sorry, I was too worked up.”

 

Meanwhile in the professor’s office, he looked at Ljoe with a smiling face and truthfully, it creeped Ljoe out a bit but his pokerface still remained. “So… a week till the 100 days end. I’m glad that you’re caring for her well.” Ljoe nodded and sat up straight. “You can trust her with me, professor. I’ll make sure she’s the happiest woman on earth.” The professor seemed pleased with his answer and leaned back on his chair. “You can call me ahjusshi like how the girls call me, you know.” He told Ljoe with an amused smile playing on his lips.

“Ah sorry, profess- I mean ahjusshi.” He corrected and his eyes widened as he just realized something. “D-does that mean you approve of me and Byul together?!” He leaned forward and the professor just chuckled. “Maybe? You’ll have to wait till the 100 days are up to know my answer.” The professor answered with a playful glint in his eyes.

“well, I’m sure you want some alone time with Byul as well since it’s a Saturday. Enjoy your time with her while you can.” He said with a smile and walked towards the door. Ljoe scratched his head in confusion and just followed him out. *So is that a yes or no?*

 

You heard the door upstairs clicked open and all of your eyes widened and glanced at each other. You quickly leaned back and chatted about a random topic with them, trying to make everything seem normal.

“Alright, it’s getting late. Byul, I think you should go home now. Visit soon!” The professor chirped happily and patted Ljoe’s back, seemingly telling him not to breath about a word of their conversation to you, like last time. He nodded slightly as he held out his hand, which you slipped yours into comfortably. You threw a glance at your sisters, telling them not to say anything to the professor using your mind power and they all nodded.

“We’ll get going now, bye~ See you guys!” You waved and went out with Ljoe. As soon as the door slammed close and you turned around the corner, Ljoe spoke up. “Mind telling me now?” You sighed as the moment you dreaded came. “Promise me you won’t do anything but listen?” You asked and he nodded. You took a deep breath and began telling him everything that happened.

 

~~~~~

weehee updated! and what's this? A HIDDEN PAST IS ABOUT TO GET REVEALED? *GASP* OMOMOMO~~~

HAHAHAHAAHA i'm so dramatic sometimes. Or maybe i'm just high. MEH.

anyways as you can guess, the story is coming to an end preeeeeeety soon >:

I'm guessing there's only about roughly 10 chapters? more or less there. I really had fun writing this story and i really appreciate the comments and subcribers I gotten for this fic.

and this is the most subscribers i had ever gotten for an ongoing fic so I'm reaaaaalllyyyy thankful!! I'm still in the middle of learning and trying to make my fics less ty and I'm really glad you guys liked it :D

oh and btw!! I have a new fic!~ 

BABY ISSUES STARRING YOU (OC) AND KRIS FROM EXO!~

AHAHA ARENT THE GIFS CUTE. anyway I hope to see you guys there as well! I'm planning to start that after I finish this story but I already posted the first chapter up so be sure to go check it out! 

comment and subscribe & I LOVE YOU GUYS!! 

ahahaa okay goodnight LOL gifs got off of tumblr btw, credits to the people who made them! <3