46.

Girlfriend For Sale

Ljoe's fever went down and thankfully the weather was getting warmer by the day. The 100 days were approaching and you and Ljoe were just enjoying the time together as much as possible. It was Valentine’s Day and Ljoe was looking forward to what you would give him. 

You woke up that morning feeling like stabbing someone as your cramps were killing you and your mood swings aren’t exactly helping either. *Must be all the cold drinks I drank nowadays. I don't usually get cramps but this time I feel like I could die.*

You went down to the dining room grumpily and Ljoe was beaming at you while munching on his sandwich. 

"Morning~ come and eat, we're running out of time." he motioned you to go over and you just nodded weakly and sat down. 

You frowned at the sandwich in front of you before pushing the plate away lightly and laying your head on the table. 

"What's wrong? Are you feeling sick?" He touched your arm and you shrugged his hand away. "I'm fine, just a bit uncomfortable." He frowned and got you a cup of warm milk. "Here, it's not as filling as a sandwich but it's should be enough. You need to eat breakfast you know. If you're feeling sick maybe you shouldn't go to school." He told you worriedly and you lifted your head, shaking it lightly. "Nah I should be fine. Let's go." 

On the way, Ljoe tried to hold onto your hand but you shrugged it away. He looked at you in surprise and you quickly apologised. "Sorry but just... don't touch me today." You murmured and walked on, leaving Ljoe standing there alone. *What's wrong with her today?*

Although you would love skinship with him on normal days, you disliked people touching you when youre already feeling uncomfortable, especially when youre on your period and the moodswings and uncomfortableness was ten-fold. 

When you reached school, Ricky bounced up to you. "NOONA!!! Don't you have something for me?" He grinned widely and held out his both hands. You were irritated by his actions and you looked up raising an eyebrow.

"What thing?" Ricky's smile never faded by your cold attitude and pushed your shoulder lightly, which made your irritation towards him increase. "Aye noona don't joke! Don't you know what day is today?" *Control, Hanbyul. Don't let your moodswings get the better of you.* You told yourself repeatedly in your head and you just stared at him. "No? Now please move, I need to get to class." You told him and rushed off, leaving the rest of teen top staring at your back view. 

"Did noona wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?" Ricky scratched his head confusedly. Just then, Chunji joined the team hugging a whole load of gifts from girls and stared in the same direction. "What are you guys looking at?" When he realised nobody was replying him, he blew a raspberry. "Fine, don't tell me then." With that, he stalked off. 

You saw girls giving chocolates ad all sorts of gifts to boys and you furrowed your eyebrows. *Is today someday special?* You shrugged it off and proceeded to your class. 

Sunwoong’s table was filled with gifts and chocolates and all sorts of love letters. You raised an eyebrow at him and finally decided to be curious. “What’s with all the gifts?” You asked, holding up a box of pink heart-shaped chocolates. “You seriously don’t know?” He asked with his eyes widened and you just shrugged. “Should I?” You made a face and put the box back on his table.

“Duh. It’s Valentine’s Day!” He pushed your head lightly and you swatted his hand away. “Don’t touch me!” You grumbled and he raised an eyebrow. “Somebody’s grumpy today.” You rolled your eyes and replied “Moodswings.”

*Can’t believe I didn’t know it’s valentine’s day. OH SO THAT WAS THE THING RICKY WAS TALKING ABOUT EARLIER. AND I WAS EVEN SO RUDE TO THEM! Oh gosh I feel so terrible right now. I HATE YOU MOODSWINGS. UGH. I should go get presents for them later. Better late than never right?* You thought silently in your head as you drowned out the teacher’s talking. You glanced at Sunwoong and bit your lip. *Maybe I should get one for him as well.* You nodded to yourself and smiled, scaring Sunwoong a bit. *Yeap, she’s definitely lost it.*

After school, you told Ljoe you had to go somewhere so you won’t be going home with him. “I can go with you, I have nothing to do anyways.” He offered and you declined a bit too quickly. “It’s… personal and I asked Minji unnie to go with me, so no worries. I’ll be back soon kay bye!” You waved and ran off towards the mall without even waiting for his reply. “B-ye… Well that was fast,” He lowered his hand and walked home. *She’s acting weird today, I wonder why…*

At the mall, Minji was already waiting for you and slurping on her smoothie. “Took you long enough.” She hooked her hands with you and led you towards a few shops. “Sorry but I had to let oppa know that I can’t walk home with him today.” You browsed through a few guy clothes.

“And I didn’t even know it was Valentine’s Day today until Sunwoong told me. Can you believe it? And I was being cold to him and the others because of my damn cramps and mood swings. Damn myself for being a girl.” You sighed and looked through a few more shops.

“Yeah I know. But it’s okay. I’m sure he’ll understand if you just explain to him.” Minji reasoned and you pouted. “Yeah I guess so.” *Why is it so hard to find 7 gifts?!* You were growing frustrated. You went into an accessories shop and you spotted a couple ring that stood out among the others. It wasn’t an expensive pair; it was just two rings with a charm attached – one with a heart and another with a key. You smiled and took the rings. *this is perfect.*

That night, after much trouble of finding gifts, you finally got all of their gifts and you held Ljoe’s gift on your hand as you wanted to give him as soon as you reach home. *I hope he likes it.* You smiled and touched the ring with a heart that was now hung along a chain around your neck.

“I’m home!~” You took off your shoes and sang. Ljoe looked up at you from the couch and smiled. “You’re back?” “Yeaps!” You smiled back and went over and plopped down beside him. “Oppa, I’m really sorry for my attitude today. I was having… moodswings… and it sort of got the better of me… So I’m really sorry if I made you upset.” You apologized and he ruffled your hair. “Silly girl, it’s alright. I know you have a reason for why you were behaving so weird.”

You beamed and leaned closer to him. “So youre really not mad?” He gave you a quick peck on the lips and smiled. “Nope.” You laughed.

“Oh right. Close your eyes~” You told him and he gave you an amused look before closing. “What are you up to?” He asked but you just kept quiet and took out the matching ring which was on a chain as well. You clasped it around his neck and he furrowed his eyebrows when he felt something cold against his skin.

“Okay, you can open now.” You grinned and he slowly opened his eyes and his hands felt around for the foreign object.

His eyes widened and looked at you. You smiled sheepishly. “Do you like it? Happy Valentine’s Day! I’m sorry I didn’t get anything for you or any of the guys because I really forgot. But better late then never!” You explained and he surprised you with a hug. “Thank you. I love it.” He said sincerely and you hugged him back.

When he pulled back, he gave you a kiss and leaned his forehead against yours. “So you bought gifts for the guys as well?” You nodded slightly. “They’re my friends, too, after all. I should at least give them something.” “How dare you give other guys Valentine’s Day gifts!” He said and started tickling you. You squirmed about and tried to avoid his tickles but failed. “HHAHAHA LJOE ST-HAHAHA STOP IT!” You said between laughs and tried tickling him back.

After a tiring 10minute tickling war, you were lying down on the sofa with him hovering over you. Both of you were panting hard because of all the “exercise” earlier. His eyes drifted down to your lips and he started to lean in. Your eyes fluttered close immediately and he smirked at your anticipating expression.

When you felt no contact on your lips, your eyes opened to see a very amused Ljoe. “So you thought I was gonna kiss you, right?” You pouted and slapped his arm. “You tricked me!” He laughed and gave you a sudden kiss, catching you off-guard. “I love you.” You melted and raised your head up to let your lips meet again. “I love you too.”

 

~~~~~

it's a little bit late but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope this chapter is good enough hurhur anyways thanks for being patient!!! I'm really sorry for the slightly slow updates lately >>: anyway comment and subscribe!~ Thankyou and I love you! <33