16.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

A few days later, you were walking to your class with Ljoe as usual. “Oh! Why are they crowding around my table?” You asked curiously when you saw that there was a crowd around the place you were supposed to sit in class from the window. Ljoe looked in as well and shrugged. “Let’s go see.” He suggested and you nodded.

“Excuse me. Sorry, please let me pass. Excuse me.” You tried pushing your way in but failed. You let out a sigh in exasperation and Ljoe stepped in. “Yah move!!” Almost immediately, they opened up a pathway once they saw that it was Ljoe. You noticed they were all girls and the reason was Sunwoong was early today, that’s why they were trying to talk to him. Normally, he would walk in late and act like nothing’s wrong. But today, he was actually early and sitting down reading a book. It certainly was quite a rare sight. Sunwoong looked up and saw you and pulled you down to sit. You looked shocked and he leaned over. “I just want you to sit down so they won’t try to sit here.” He whispered and all of the girls were glaring at you for being able to get so close with him. Ljoe, on the other hand, was feeling a prickly feeling in his heart and he clenched his fists. “Byul-ah I’ll go off to class first. I’ll see you during lunch.” He said and walked away quickly, with a few of his own fangirls following him out of class. He didn’t know why, but he just couldn’t stand seeing you with Sunwoong.

You tried saying bye to Ljoe but he just stomped off after saying that sentence. You furrowed your eyebrows and shrugged. Sunwoong saw everything and contemplated whether to ask you or not. In the end, he chose the former. “Are you and Ljoe together? Like what the rumours are saying?” He bit his lip and asked. Somehow, he was wishing you would say no. However, you looked left and right, seemingly thinking of the right way to answer. He held his breath as you opened your mouth to answer but just then, the teacher came in. “Alright class, take out your textbook and turn to page… 27. Today we’re going to talk about…” The teacher started and you faced the front, conveniently avoiding his question as well. Sunwoong saw that he wasan’t going to get an answer from you and just slept like he always did. You glanced at his sleeping figure and sighed silently. *It’s complicated. I have no idea how to answer if anybody asks me that again. Ljoe doesn’t want people to know, so what am I supposed to say?* Minhye, who was sitting a few tables away from you, saw all the interactions between you and Sunwoong and she broke the pencil in her hand unknowingly. 

 

~~~~~

just a short update today~ glad to see you guys liking all that fluff in the prev chapter! x) by the way, I won't be updating much bc school is starting soon >: I'll try to squeeze in a chapter every few days starting next week so please be patient for updates! <3 subscribe and comment~ I love you guys <3