37.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

“Are you sure that’s what he wanted?” you asked Minji confusedly when she called you. “Yeah. I’m confused too, but since that’s what he said, I’m just passing on the message.”

“Alright then, I’ll see you guys soon!” You smiled and hung up and went to look for Ljoe, who was in the kitchen, immediately.

“Oppa!!!!” You screamed and jumped on his back, making him stumble a bit. “Woah! Slow down!” He chuckled and faced you with a cup on one hand and a carton of milk in another. “You seem happy.” He pointed out and poured the milk into the cup.

“I’m going home today!!!!” You announced and Ljoe stiffened. “What?”

“Well, I’m going back to visit today, since it’s been a month plus after I moved in with you. Normally, we aren’t supposed to go back while we’re on a mission until it’s over, but ahjusshi suddenly asked me to go back and visit them if I have time.” You shrugged and Ljoe visibly relaxed a bit. *Calm down, Lee Byunghun. The 100 days are not over yet; she wont leave for a while.*

“Really? Well, that’s nice. I’m sure you missed them a lot.” He smiled and went to throw the carton away. You grabbed the cup that he placed on the table and took a sip.

“Of course! It always feels weird whenever we have to be separated during missions, but this time I can actually go back home! How great is that?” You exclaimed excitedly. Ljoe chuckled and patted your head. “You’re like a kid; you get so happy so easily.” You took another sip of the milk and smiled. “Living as orphans before… we all know how important family is. That’s why I’m easily contented.” Ljoe smiled softly and noticed you had a milk beard on your top lip. He gave you a quick peck and the milk away.

He laughed at your stunned expression and took the milk from your hands before heading towards the living room. Your heart was beating abnormally fast and you touched your lips with your fingertips. *He has got to stop doing that! I might die from a heart attack if it always beat so fast when he does that* You thought silently and went up the stairs.

Awhile later, you were at your house door and you opened it, only to be attacked by hugs. “HI BYUL!!!” They shouted and you laughed. You missed this noisy environment. Although you had only seen them awhile ago for the planning of Ljoe’s birthday, you still missed them a lot. The professor came out of the kitchen and you ran over to hug him . “AHJUSSHI!!!” He stumbled and hugged you back, chuckling. “Aigoo so happy to see me?”

“Of course!” You pouted and he nodded. “Arrasseo arrasseo. You haven’t eat lunch yet, I suppose?” You pouted even more and nodded. “Well then why are we still standing out here? Lunch is ready.” He laughed and all of you made a beeline for the kitchen.

 

After eating the homemade lunch made by the professor that you missed so much, he asked you to follow him up to his office. You shot a few glances to your sisters but they don’t know what he wanted to say to you as well. *Hopefully he didn’t find out I fell for Byunghun oppa*

“So, Byul-ah, how’s the mission coming along?” He asked and you nodded unsurely. “Okay, I guess.”

“Are you happy with this customer?” You were a bit startled by his question but you answered nonetheless. “Yeah. This mission is quite special in a sense, and he’s different to my previous customers.” He seemed satisfied with your answer and smiled.

“Well, I’m sure you’re wondering why I allowed you to come back home to visit when the rules clearly stated that you can’t come home during the 100 days right?” You nodded and listened on. “I just wanted to check on your progress, and your sisters wanted to see you as well. Since there’s no harm in coming home to visit, I was thinking, ‘why not?’ so that rule is now officially out of the window~” He laughed and your eyes widened. “Really? That means I can see you guys whenever I want when I’m on a mission?” He nodded. “Weeeeheeee ASA!!! THANK YOU AHJUSSHI YOU ARE THE BEST! I should tell th-“ the doors suddenly burst opened, cutting your sentence off.

“Really ahjusshi?! We can meet each other and come home to visit while on a mission?!” Jungmi asked and he nodded. “HURRAY FOR AHJUSSHI!!” all of you cheered and he just shook his head and chuckled from the side. *These girls…*

After saying goodbye to them, you went back to Ljoe’s house with a light feeling. The professor looked at you leave from the window in his office and grinned to himself. *Oh Jung Hoyoung you genius! I hope my plan works!*

 

~~~~~

hahahahaa your comments are all so entertaining ^-^ well more things are getting revealed in the fic hohoho >:3

what will happen to them after the 100 days.... you'll have to read till the end to find out, ofcourse <:

comment and subscribe!~ <3333 thank you for reading and i love you guys! <33