02.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

“Ah… My plan is working perfectly!” The scientist smiled. “What plan?” You walked in to his lab and asked while biting an apple. His eyes widened and turned around. “Ah… hahahaha nothing, my dear. Why are you here?” He laughed nervously. You shrugged. “I’m hungry and there’s nothing to eat. Plus unnies and Jungmi are still sleeping.” “Aish what else do you know how to do except eat?” he shook his head and pushed you out. “I’ll cook something, alright? Ah, and next time, please make some noise before going in my lab so that I’d know you’re there.” He told you and you nodded eagerly after hearing that he’s gonna cook for you. “Okay. Thanks ahjusshi! You’re the best!” You smiled widely and he laughed along. “Go wake your sisters up, I’ll be in the kitchen.”

There are four other girls living with you in the same house. Minji, Hyejung, Hyejin and Jungmi. Hyejung and Hyejin are twins, so they share the same room. Minji is the oldest and she dotes on you the most. Hyejung always bullies you and bicker with you a lot, but she cares for you a lot as well. You are closer to Hyejin and Jungmi as their age are close to yours. Although Hyejin and Hyejung are twins, they are very different, probably because they’re fraternal twins.

You went up the stairs and there were 4 rooms down the hallway with two on each side. You went into the first room on the right to wake her up. “Unnie… Minji unnie… wake up~” You cooed beside her and her eyes fluttered open. “Oh, Byul-ah.” She replied groggily. She stretched herself and sat up. “Wake up, ahjusshi’s cooking lunch!” You said happily and went out of the room to the one beside it to wake Jungmi up. “Yah Kim Jungmi!! Wake up!” You shook her and jumped on her bed. She groaned and finally sat up in exasperation. “Fine, fine!! I’m awake! Happy?” She glared at you and you smiled. “Very.” You giggled and went out. On the way to the twins’ room, Minji came out from their room and told you that she had woken them up already. You thanked her and went down to eat your lunch.

After lunch, you all sat around the couch watching tv while the ahjusshi was washing the dishes. “Aish I cook for them and I have to wash their plates too…” He mumbled. “Yah Jung Hanbyul, stop changing the channel and just stick with one!” Hyejung complained and you stuck out your tongue. “Why don’t you make me?” She tackled you down and tried to snatch the remote away from you, but you held it as far away as possible. “Give me!” “No!” “Yah I’m your unnie!” “By a few months!” “Still your unnie so GIVE IT TO ME!” “No I wo-“ You were cut off by the ringing of the doorbell. You and Hyejung paused your little catfight in an awkward position and stared at the door. “Who could that be?” You asked. The professor skipped across the living room and towards the door. “It’s my guest! Girls, it’s opening time, go up!” He ordered and all of you went up the stairs. Once you were out of sight, the professor opened the door. “Welcome to Happy Love!”

 

~~~~~

short update :3 will update one of my stories two ((or maybe more)) days later. I have an overnight cycling thing tmr night and I'm working right after that. hope i dont collapse from fatigue T_T