28.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8wTfkXCZsk

 

The next day, you reached school with Teen Top as usual and you were happy to see Ricky hopping around happily in school. Girls still sent you dirty looks as usual, but it’s getting lesser and lesser since they would get glares from Teen Top whenever they did that to you. They parted to go to their respective classes and Ljoe walked you to class before saying goodbye to you. He gave your forehead a quick kiss and held your hands endearingly. He pouted, as if saying ‘I don’t want to leave you.’ You chuckled at his cute expression and shrugged one of your hands free to push his head playfully. “Go to class, it’s not like we won’t see each other later.” He rubbed his head and pouted some more. “But I don’t wanna~~ I wanna be with you!” You laughed, thinking if this was really the cold, emotionless kingka that got everyone to fall at his feet without even having to speak a word. “I’ll see you at lunch!” You broke free from his grip and turned to go in but he pulled you back. He held his cheek out and you tilted your head, confused by his actions. “Goodbye kiss~” Your eyes widened. “H-here? Now?” To say the truth, you weren’t really comfortable with the sudden increase in skinship since you never really had to kiss anyone before. He sensed your uneasiness and leaned back. “It’s okay if you’re not used to it.” He laughed softly and you let out a soft breath. He swiftly pecked your cheek and ran off, yelling “I’ll see you at lunch!” leaving you dumbfounded in front of your classroom door. You touched your cheek where he just kissed and registered what just happened. *Did he just…* You started smiling and giggled to yourself as you went into class, getting a few weird looks from your classmates.

Sunwoong came in and saw you smiling to yourself. He plopped down at the seat beside you and stared at you, furrowing his eyebrows. Normally, you would greet him with a smile and a “Good morning!” but today you did nothing, and you didn’t even smile at him to acknowledge his presence. He tapped your shoulders, bringing you back to reality and you realized he was right next to you. “Oh, hi Sunwoong!” You smiled brightly at him. “When did you get here?” You tilted your head and he scoffed. “You were busy giggling to yourself, of course you won’t notice me.” Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped. “I-I was? Oh my god how embarrassing!” You mumbled and Sunwoong showed his rare smiles. “Did that kid say anything to Ljoe about what happened that night?” He questioned. “Yeah, it kinda just slipped out unintentionally, but everything’s fine now!” You beamed and Sunwoong just nodded. The teacher came in and started to take attendance.

“Kwon Minhye.” The teacher called out with his eyes on the clipboard he was holding. When he didn’t hear any response, he looked up and called again. “Kwon Minhye?” Everyone looked around and realized that Minhye was indeed not in class. “Okay, absent.” The teacher marked the attendance and called for the next person. Although you weren’t really happy that you were in the same class as her, you couldn’t help but wonder where had she gone to.

 

---

 

Ljoe jumped over the wall at the back of the school and landed smoothly on the other side. He dusted himself and picked up his backpack on the floor and went on a short walk before it’s time for lunch.

He didn’t really like school anyway, and there was math class today, a class Ljoe absolutely hated. He strolled down the streets, stopping by every shop and store to see if there was anything that was suitable for you. He noticed a small alleyway by the street selling all sorts of food and made a mental note to bring you there next time. He hummed a small tune to himself as he walked down the street when suddenly, he heard a soft scream in the distance. His bat-like ears perked up and went ran over to wherever the scream was coming from.

“Stop it! I’m sorry!” Minhye whimpered as she was beaten up by a few buff guys. “Stop.” A guy wearing sunglasses held his hand up and they immediately stopped. The guy crouched down to her level and smirked. Minhye felt pain all over her body, and she looked at the man before her with half lidded eyes. “This is payback, for cheating behind my back while we’re still together. I should’ve known you were a back then.” He let out a laugh and stood up. “Let’s go.” He gave Minhye one last kick and left with his men.

Ljoe rushed to the scene and saw a few guys coming out of an alleyway in front. He waited until all of them had left and ran in. His eyes widened at the sight before him and let out a gasp. “Minhye?” He asked, still shocked. Minhye used all her energy to lift her head to get a better view of the guy in front of her. “Ljoe…” She whispered before closing her eyes. Ljoe bent down and shook her gently. “Yah Minhye. Kwon Minhye!” Seeing there was no response from her and there were bruises and cuts all over her, he let out a sigh before carrying her and rushing to the hospital.

 

~~~~~

ohohoho drama is starting ((soon)) >:D comment and subscribe! <33 add me as a friend if you like as well, I dont mind making new friends <<: ohohoho what's gonna happen~~ ((not like you guys would know anyway but it doesn't hurt to guess XD)) 

this might be the last update for this week, unless I finish my assignments early and have time on sunday to update, so please be patient and wait for me!~ ^^ anyway, this is the first time I put music for a chapter, hope you guys listened to it ^^