43.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

“Bye! See you guys soon!!” Your sisters and the professor waved as you and Ljoe went on your way back home. “So, what did the professor talk to you about just now?” You asked. Ljoe pretended to think hard and tapped his chin.
“Hmm… he said how much of a nuisance you are and asked me to curb your nusianceness.” You pushed his shoulder lightly and pouted. “Yah! I am not a nuisance. And is ‘nusianceness’ even a word?” You raised an eyebrow and Ljoe smirked. “Of course! It’s a word if it’s in THE Ljoe’s dictionary.” He said smugly and you laughed.

Just like that, the night ended for the both of you and soon it was day again.

You groggily got up and did your usual morning routine before going down for breakfast. “Morning, sunshine!” Ljoe greeted and kissed your forehead. “Morning.” You yawned and sat down, grabbing a sandwich. You then processed Ljoe’s words and actions and looked at him weirdly. “What?” He asked innocently after feeling your intense stare.

“Did you just call me ‘sunshine’? And gave me a morning kiss?” “Yes and yes. So?” He took a bite of his sandwich and shrugged. “You’re acting weird… did something happen when you were talking with ahjusshi yesterday?” You narrowed your eyes and Ljoe just stuffed the remaining of his sandwich into his mouth. “Hurry up, we’re gonna be late!~” He said with his mouth full and walked towards the shoerack after ruffling your hair. “Something is really weird about him today but I can’t pinpoint exactly what…” You glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and your eyes widened. “ I’m gonna be late!”

 

You headed to school with Teen Top as usual and you realized Ricky wasn’t as bubbly as before, so you asked Changjo what happened. “He got rejected by the girl he likes.” Changjo sighed and shook his head, feeling pity for the visual maknae. He could get any girl he wanted just by doing a simple bbuing-bbuing aegyo, but this girl actually rejected him? She must be blind or something.

You walked towards Ricky and patted his shoulder. “It’s okay, maybe she’s not the girl meant for you. A better girl will show up soon, just forget about her.” Ricky sighed even louder and threw his hands up in the air dramatically. “But I’m sure this girl is the one for me! She’s the first girl that rejected me. Somehow, that made me want to try harder to win her heart. Am I stupid?” Ricky pouted and looked at you. *Wow he must really have fallen hard for this girl.* “No you aren’t stupid. It’s called being in love, like how CAP oppa still love Shinhye unnie and was willing to wait for so long for her.” Ricky scratched his head confusedly. “So is that a good thing?” You chuckled at his innocent reply and nodded. “Yes, so try your best and don’t give up till that girl agrees! You have noona’s support.” Ricky immediately brightened and broke into a big grin. “I will!”

Soon, you reached school and you broke away from Teen Top. When you went into class, you saw a girl talking to Sunwoong and placed an envelope on his table before scurrying out of the classroom. *Hmm… must be someone from the lower grade.*

You went over excitedly and plopped down on your seat. “So, what’s that?” You asked excitedly and Sunwoong picked up the envelope lying on the corner of his desk, where the girl left it moments ago. “Nothing.” He replied and was about to tear up the letter but you stopped him.

“Hey!! That was rude. At least read it!” You frowned and Sunwoong scoffed. “Please, this isn’t the first confession letter I’ve teared. Tearing one more wouldn’t hurt.” He was about to tear again but you stopped him again. “Just read this one! That girl seemed cute and shy, it must’ve taken her a lot of courage to write this and give it to you. Just read it, oh? Pleaseee?~” You gave him the puppydog face and he sighed. He always have a soft spot for your aegyos.

“Alright.” He sighed, defeated. You smiled and cheered. “BUT. No promises that her heart won’t be broken.” You sighed but agreed.

You read the letter with him and after you finished, you nudged him excitedly. “Hey!! You saved her before! No wonder she likes you – you’re her knight in shining armour~” You sighed dreamily and Sunwoong pushed your head lightly.

“I saved you before as well, idiot. Am I your ‘knight in shining armour’ as well?” He made quote marks in the air. “Ofcourse! But too bad, I have Byunghun oppa as my knight already. You’ll have to settle with being this girl’s knight!” You grinned.

Just then, the teacher came in, stopping the conversation between you and Sunwoong. *Yeah, too bad you have Ljoe already. I wouldn’t mind being your knight even if it means I’d have to don the stupid metal armour costume.* Sunwoong took one last side glance at you before facing the front.

 

~~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE I PROMISED!! i was busy with a few last minute stuffs during the weekend so I couldn't find time to update. But here's a double update to make it up to you guys!! Hope you guys like it ^^ comment and subscribe!~ Thanks and i love you guys!! <333