53.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

It was just 3 days before the 100 days are up and you and Ljoe are making the best out of everyday. Whenever you were worried about how you had to be separated from him if the professor interferes, he’d cut you off with a kiss, shutting you up effectively.

It was the same day today as any other days, and you were lying on the couch watching tv while Ljoe went to the kitchen to get some snacks.

“I think we need to go grocery shopping soon, there’s not much food left.” He came back with a bag of Doritos and plopped down beside you.

“Why not now? We can always watch the movie after we come back anyways, it’s a DVD.” You suggested and Ljoe stopped opening the bag of chips. “True… alright, let’s go change then.” He smiled. You beamed and skipped upstairs, fistpumping somewhere in the middle. “ASA!! SHOPPING!~~” 

At the supermarket, you went to get a trolley and pushed it around with Ljoe. Soon, it became Ljoe who was pushing the trolley while you were throwing whatever food you see into the trolley. Ljoe gulped at the almost full trolley in front of him and wondered if his wallet had enough money for all of these.

“Uh… Byul-ah, don’t you think this is a bit too much?” He asked when you threw in another packet of ramen. You looked at him and frowned. “No, not really. We eat all these frequently anyways, it’s bound to run out soon. So why not just buy more in one shot so we don’t have to come back and buy all the time?” You reasoned and threw in the bag of chips in your hands and continued down the aisle to find more food. Ljoe just sighed and followed behind you.

After an hour in there, you finally came out with both your hands full of groceries ((and mostly junk food)). Ljoe was struggling with his bags as well and the both of you went home slowly.

You felt guilty for buying so many things when you heard the final price was a whooping $120. Ljoe’s jaw dropped and checked his wallet for cash before smiling sheepishly and gave a card to the cashier. “You accept cards, right?”

Ljoe was smiling at you, but you felt really bad. You should’ve known better than to spend his money like that when he’s already struggling with daily expenses.

“Oppa, I’m sorry for spending so much money just now. I shouldn’t have just grabbed whatever I wanted to eat and threw it into the trolley when I already know about our financial stabilities.” You hung your head low.

Ljoe let out a soft laugh and knocked your arm with his elbow. “Pabo. It’s alright. We needed food anyway. Besides, it’s gonna last us for a few months, so I get to save money for the next few months, hurray for me~” He tried to lift your spirits up and you giggled. “Thanks oppa, you’re the best.” You gave him a peck on the cheek and he immediately broke into a grin.

“I should bring you out grocery shopping next time, then I can get kisses as well.” You stuck your tongue out. “Mehrong~ You’re not getting your kisses that easily!” You laughed as he chased you around with your hands filled with grocery bags. You were having fun when suddenly, a voice called out to you. “Byul?” You turned around smiling, wondering if it was Minwoo but when you saw his face, your smile dropped. “J-Jeongmin.” Ljoe stood behind you, looking between the both of you and wondering if he should stop Jeongmin from walking towards you or not.

Ljoe stood beside you and Jeongmin stopped a few steps away from you and smiled. Although his eyes formed crescents like last time, you knew his smile was fake.

“You were out shopping?” He asked and you nodded. “Yeah. Ran out of groceries.” Jeongmin was fidgeting every now and then and you frowned. “Uh… Is there anything you wanted to tell me?” Your hands were kind of breaking already and if Jeongmin didn’t have anything to say, you’d have said bye and be on your way back home with Ljoe.

Jeongmin bit his lip and took a deep breath. “Can we… can we talk?”

 

~~~~~

WEEHEEE I AM A FREE WOMAN NOW ES!!! AHAHAHAHAHA sorry for the explosion of emotions at the start of this note but YES I COMPLETED MY MOST ANNOYING ASSIGNMENT EVER!!!! it took me a few sleepless nights just to complete it and I was really paranoid yesterday when I completed everything by 2am since I always stop at 4+ or 5+ in the morning. but YAYYYYYYYYYYY NO MORE STORYBOARDING FOR ME AND NO MORE SCHOOL EITHER!~~~~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

as I've mentioned earlier, my holidays are coming up so yeaps, more updates!! ((my holidays kind of unofficialy started already starting today heh :3)) hopefully i can complete this story within the next 10 chapters~ 

oh, and for those who didn't know, I started a new fic!! It's called "Baby Issues" and it's featuring Kris from Exo-m and an OC called Jung Yoojin :DDD

I posted 2 chapters there already and I'll officially start on that when I'm done with this, so I hope I'll be able to see some of you at my new fic as well :DD

click HERE to check the story out! ^^

anyways just a short update since it's 3:16am here LOL hope you guys have a nice week ahead!! thanks for subscribing and commenting!! <33 

oh and although it's late, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!! <333333