15.

Girlfriend For Sale

"What did Minhye want with you just now?" Ljoe asked and you let out an awkward laugh. "Nothing, she just wanted to introduce herself." He seemed to buy your story and you sighed. "If anybody threatens or bullies you tell me or any of the guys okay?" He said sincerely and you smiled. "I know. Cmon I don't want Ricky eating up all of the food available." He chuckled and you ran with him to the cafeteria. 

 

 

A few days later, Ljoe was waking you up again but you didn't budge at all since you stayed up late watching dramas last night. "Aish this girl... why is it so hard to wake her up?" He sighed and sat beside you. "There's food~" He said and stepped away before you could hit his chin again. "YAY FOOD!~~" You cheered sleepily and scratched your head and went to the bathroom to wash up. "The things food could do to her." Ljoe chuckled to himself and went down to prepare breakfast.

"Oh right, today is the 7th day already. Are you happy with me? Or... do you wanna change to another girlfriend?” You asked as you munched on your breakfast. “I’m fine, I don’t see the need to change. Besides, everyone knows you in school already, wouldn’t it be weird if you suddenly disappeared?” He asked and you nodded. “True… Yay! I’ll make sure you don’t regret sticking with me for the next 93 days!” You grinned and Ljoe just ruffled your head. “Arasseo. Now eat.”

You lazed around with Ljoe in front of the tv and you yawned. “You just woke up and you’re feeling tired already?” He asked, amused. “I can’t help it. I stayed up late to watch dramas last night. Hyunwoo is so cute kyaaaaa~” You smiled foolishly and Ljoe felt this weird feeling in his heart. “Yah yah yah why are you fangirling over another guy in front of me?” He reprimanded and you looked at him. “Whoops. You’re cute too, but Hyunwoo is cuter! See?” You showed him your phone’s wallpaper and went into fangirling mode again. “Cute huh?!” He rolled his eyes. “I’m cuter! And why is your wallpaper him and not me?” “And why would it be you?” “Because-“ He stopped. He wanted to say it’s because he’s your boyfriend, but he realized it was just fake. “Because… you’re my boyfriend?” You helped him finish and he looked at you. “You’re jealous, aren’t you!” You accused and he looked away. “N-no. What makes you say that?” He stuttered and you giggled. You leaned over and held out your phone. “Say kimchi!” You smiled and took a picture with him. He was expressionless with his mouth slightly opened since he didn’t really know what was going on and he frowned. “Hey I wasn’t ready yet! Take again!” He whined and wanted to take your phone away but you held it away. “No! It’s cute! Cuter than Hyunwoo!” You exclaimed and he broke into a smile immediately. “Really? I’m cuter than Hyunwoo?” “Hmm…” You pretended to think. “Nope. Hyunwoo’s still cuter.” “YAH!” He tackled you with tickles and you squirmed. “S-stop it HAHAHAHA it tickles HAHAHAHAH” You said between fits of laughter. “Say I’m cuter than Hyunwoo.” He threatened and you gave up. “Okay okay you’re cuter than Hyunwoo!” “Really?” “Really.” He stopped and took out his phone. “Say kimchi!” He smiled widely and you just smiled. “Hey no fair why are you smiling! You were supposed to have a stupid face!” He frowned and you just shrugged. “I have fast reflexes, not like you.” He tackled you with tickles again. “Ljoe stop it!” You laughed. He stopped and you opened your eyes, only to realize he was very near you. Since he was tickling you and you were trying to move away, you were leaning down on the couch and he was hovering above you. “Did you just call me Ljoe?” He narrowed his eyes and you raised your eyebrows. “Yeah… Isn’t that what you want people to call you?” “Yeah but I want you to call me Byunghun oppa.” He blurted. “What’s with the sudden real name and oppa?” You laughed. “Just say it.”

“If I don’t?”

“I’ll tickle you again.”

“You wouldn’t.”

“Oh really?”

…..

“Okay okay! Stop it Byunghun oppa it tickles!” Ljoe stopped and smiled the widest he had ever smiled before.

“Again.”

“Byung. Hun. Op. Pa.” You emphasized on each syllable and his smile grew even wider, if that’s even possible. He never liked it when his fangirls call him by his real name or oppa, but when you said it, it sounded like the most beautiful words he had ever heard before. 

 

~~~~~

updating bc I'm a nice author heheheee~ a chapter full of fluff for you guys! Hope you guys like it <33 subscribe and comment!