36.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

“Oh! Changjo asked if we’re done with the decorations or not.” You said fairly loudly so that your sisters that were scattered around the house could hear.

“I got the cake!!” Jungmi opened the fridge excitedly and a big smile was plastered on her face. “Thanks maknae, I knew I could count on you.” You beamed and turned to Hyejung and Hyejin. “Do you guys need help? We’re done with our decorations already.” You asked and Hyejung shook her head.

“It’s fine, we’re almost done anyways. Just go get changed and the most scrumptious dinner made by yours truly will be done soon.” She grinned and Hyejin smacked her twin’s head.

“Hey! I helped too!!” She pouted. Hyejung rolled her eyes and stirred the soup. “Fine. The most scrumptious dinner made by THE BOTH OF US will be done soon.” She said grudgingly and Hyejin beamed. “That’s better.”

You shook your head at their childishness and went up to change into a cute dress after replying Changjo.

 

-----

 

Ljoe glanced at his watch for the nth time and sighed. Again. The members were amused at this new side of Ljoe – lovesick and distraught. The old Ljoe would have never been this fidgety about anything, and I do mean anything. Even when Ricky was choking on a fishball the other day and when he was getting back his test results for a test he never even studied for, he was never not calm. He was the cool and calm second visual of Teen Top, and it really was a sight to see him act this way because of a certain girl.

He wished for time to pass by quickly or for Teen Top to finish what they wanted to do with him so that he can rush back to take care of you.

Just as they were walking towards the food street, Changjo received a text message and shot a look to CAP, who in turn shot it to Chunji who shot it to Ricky. They did it quite obviously, and the normal Ljoe would’ve caught on that something was up, but as he was busy distracted by his thoughts, he didn’t see any of the exchange and heaved another sigh.

CAP faked a big yawn, successfully getting Ljoe’s attention. “Well I think we hogged you enough. You should go back and check if Byul’s okay. I wouldn’t want her to faint in the house or anything with her condition.” He said seriously and placed a hand on Ljoe’s shoulder.

Ljoe’s face lit up like a kid who received his present on Christmas night and beamed. “You guys are letting me go home? I thought you still had 30 minutes with me before I go back.”

“You were so out of it for the whole day. I doubt you actually enjoyed what we did today when your whole mind was filled with Byul.” CAP rolled his eyes and Ljoe blushed.

“Go back, you lovesick puppy. I’m sure Byul would wanna spend the last few hours of your birthday with you as well.” Chunji told him and Ljoe ran off, not needing to be told a second time. “Thanks guys and sorry!! I appreciate what you guys did for me, really!!” He screamed and headed home as fast as he could.

CAP shook his head and turned to the rest of them. “I have a date with Shinhye so bye!” He bolted off as well, leaving the four single guys in the middle of the street.

“Aish… stupid hyungs and their girlfriends. What are we gonna do now?” Niel asked and Chunji smirked. “SINGLE MEN’S PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE!!!!!” He screamed and ran off with Changjo and Ricky. Niel took a few more seconds to actually register what he had just said and his eyes widened. “YAH!!!”

 

-----

 

“Thanks so much for the help today, guys. I couldn’t have done it by myself.” You smiled and Minji patted your head. “No problem. We wanted to see you anyways.” You sighed. You actually missed them, a lot. It’s hard not to since you’ve been with them for as long as you could remember.

They came over and hugged you and you tried to hold back your tears. “Aigh I wonder how did you even survive the previous missions.” Jungmi said jokingly and you laughed. “I’ll see you guys when the 100 days end. Bye!” You waved as they went out to the bustop. “Remember not to get caught by ahjusshi!” You hollered and closed the door, smiling.

You looked at the time and it was 7pm. Changjo said they brought him to Hongdae so it would take Ljoe about 10 minutes to reach home. You went over to the dining table and made sure everything was set up nicely.

Soon, the doors unlocked and you scrambled behind the wall in the kitchen so that you weren’t visible to Ljoe.

After taking off his shoes, he went in the house and was about to go up and check on you when he noticed all the streamers and balloons around the house. There was a big ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY!’ banner hung up at the entrance of the kitchen as well. *Did Byul do all this?* he thought and went towards the kitchen.

When you heard his footsteps, you jumped out and it scared him. “Woah. What the hell? Did you do all these?” You nodded and smiled brightly. “I had a bit of help. Do you like it?” “He looked around and nodded. “I thought you were sick.” He frowned and you rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly.

“Eheeehee I kinda… lied to you so I could have some alone time to set all of this up…” You trailed off and peeked at his face, trying to see his expression. He softened and pulled you into a hug, surprising you but you soon hugged him back.

“Thank you.” He kissed your temple and you closed your eyes, savouring the moment. You pulled away from him moments after and led him to the dining table where a plate of steak and a bowl of soup were placed on either ends of the table and a candle was in the middle, making it a very nice atmosphere. You went over to pull out his chair for him and he chuckled at your actions before flicking your forehead lightly.

“Babo. This kind of thing should be done by the guy.” He pushed you aside and gestured for you to sit down and he went over to the other end to sit after that.

“Woah, this is really nice!” He complimented after taking a bite. You beamed. “If it’s really nice then you should finish everything.” You said and he nodded. “You cooked this?” You shook your head. “I had help.” You grinned and Ljoe looked at you curiously. “From who?” He ate another bite. “Secret~” You smiled and continued eating.

 

You shared a romantic dinner with him and decided to watch a movie after that. After placing the dishes in the sink, you told him to go choose a movie first while you go grab something from your room.

After making sure that he wouldn’t see you since his back is facing you, you crept back to the kitchen and lit up the candles on the birthday cake.

You turned off the lights and Ljoe jumped a bit, thinking that it was a blackout.

“Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday Byunghun oppa~ Happy birthday to you~~~” You sang and walked towards him from the kitchen and he softened, a big grin on his face. “Make a wish!” You urged and he clasped his hands together and closed his eyes. He blew out the candles and you cheered. “Yay! Let’s cut the cake!” You took out the knife and he took it from you. “I’ll cut it.”

“Hmm I wonder how it tastes like.” You twirled the plate of cake around in your hands and Ljoe laughed. “If you’re that curious just take a bite.” He mused and your eyes twinkled with mischievousness. You took a bit of cake and smeared it on his cheek and he froze.

“You did not just do that.” He said and you smiled innocently. “Do what?” “This!”

He started smearing cake on your face as well and soon the whole cake was gone. Not because you ate it but because it was on your faces and almost the whole of your body.

You giggled at Ljoe’s face and he laughed at yours. You took the box of tissues from the table and started cleaning the cake off the couch. Ljoe was cleaning as well but he was soon just blatantly staring at you. You grew conscious of his stares and turned to look at him. “What? Do I have something on my face?” “Yeah. Cake.” He replied innocently and you mentally facepalmed yourself. *Of course there is something on your face after a cake fight, Jung Hanbyul. You idiot*

He came closer to you and you looked at him, wondering what was he doing. “You have a bit of cake there.” He whispered and swooped in to capture your lips. He the corner of your lips and leaned back. You were still frozen, thinking what just happened. “Mmm, chocolately.” He smiled innocently and you blushed uncontrollably. “Y-you- you-“ You stuttered. Although this wasn’t the first time he kissed you, it still melt you into a puddle of water whenever he did that. “Just shut up and eat cake.” He chuckled and captured your lips again. This time, you responded and just melted into his touch. Ljoe smiled and deepened the kiss, his wish still lingering at the back of his mind.

 

 

I wish our relationship would never end.

 

~~~~~

meep i hope this chapter is fluffy enough!~ i'll try to update soon but no promises >: I will, however, update on saturday. So please wait~ thankyou! comment and subscribe!~ <333

ah, also, if anybody is curious about the past relationship i mentioned about in the last chapter, i actually posted it up before, as a form of flashback. ((i think it was chapter 18?)) it was mentioned the reason why the ahjusshi did that. I'm not exactly hinting anything, but interpret it whatever you want~ whether byul and Ljoe will end up tgt :3