41.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

Hello! before you read this chapter, I added something extra at the end of chapter 40, which is the previous chapter. Do read the last few new paragraphs I added in before you proceed with this chapter! The font's colored in green <: It's not exactly an important part, I just felt that I have to add in that paragraph so I added it today. You can choose not to read it, but I would recommend that you do. thank you for taking the time to reread it!!

~~~~~

 

The first day of school found you and Ljoe around the dining table eating breakfast together. The bell rang and you raised your eyebrows. “I’ll get it~” You put down your utensils and went over to the door.

You took a deep breath and turned the knob, opening the door.

Only one person, or a group of people to be exact, would visit you guys so early in the morning and you had to be ready for the pouncing by…

“NOONAAA!!!!!!!” Ricky shouted and gave you a massive hug. The rest of Teen Top filed into the living room, each giving you a brief hug except for Ricky. “I missed you! Did you miss me? Of course you did, right noona?” He beamed and you chuckled. “Yeah, I sure did. Now if you’d let go, I’ll go back to my breakfast.” You pried Ricky’s hands off you lightly and went back to the dining table.

“Oh great. First thing in the morning and they’re already creating such a ruckus.” Ljoe grumbled at the roaming Teen Top and sighed. You laughed and made a few more sandwiches for them before continuing to eat your breakfast.

“So, how was your holidays?” CAP asked and you shrugged. “Just hanging around and lazing around. What about you guys?”

“Ricky found someone he likes last week at the club!” Niel said excitedly and Ricky slapped his head. “Yah!” His face reddened and you laughed. “Is that true, Ricky?”

“He lowered his head and nodded shyly. You beamed and clapped. “I’m so happy for you! Introduce her to me sometime!” Ricky let out a sigh and shook his head. “I’m afraid not, noona. I like her, but she doesn’t seem to like me. Whenever I want to talk to her, she seems to be avoiding me.” He pouted and you patted his shoulders for comfort.

“It’s okay, I’m sure she’ll see your good points soon and fall for you. You just have to show her how much you like her, maybe that will move her.” You suggested and Ricky looked at you curiously.

“How?”

You tapped your chin. “Hmm… That’s for you to figure out. If you really like her like you claim to be, then you’ll figure out something awesome that might just sweep her off her feet.” You grinned and Ricky took a while to process what you just said. “Arrasseo noona! I’ll try my best to win her heart!!”

 

Once you reached school, the wave of fangirls immediately flooded Teen Top with their gifts and love letters. “Ah… I missed this.” Chunji smiled and accepted gift after gift.

You and Ljoe slipped past them and he walked you to your class and obviously Minhye would come over and cling onto Ljoe. You rolled your eyes and just walked past her to your seat while Ljoe ran off as fast as he could to avoid Minhye.

 

School ended quite fast for you, since it was only the first day and there wasn't much things being taught. Teen Top said they had their own individual things to do after school so all of you parted ways. You were walking home with Ljoe when suddenly, your phone rang and you answered. “Yoboseyo? Oh Minji-ah, what's up? Really? Okay I guess. WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?” You stopped walking.

Your sudden outburst made Ljoe jump a little and he looked at you, mouthing “what’s wrong?” You held out a hand asking him to wait and you continued your phone call.

“Is that really what he wanted? But-“ you let out a sigh as the other party cut your words off. “arrasseo, I'll get back to you later.” You mumbled and hung up the call.

“who was it?” Ljoe asked worriedly and you gave a sheepish smile. “What do you think of having dinner at my house tonight?”

Ljoe’s eyes widened and he raised his brows as high as they could get. Are his ears deceiving him? “Dinner? At your house? As in the house you used to live in? Really?” He asked and you nodded. “Yes, yes, yes and yes.”

“B-but, why so sudden?” You shrugged. “I don’t know. This is the first time ahjusshi wanted a customer over for dinner. But then again, he removed the rule about us not being able to go back during missions this time as well…” You trailed off, sensing something suspicious about why was all this happening only at this mission. But you decided to shrug it off.

Ljoe furrowed his brows. *This is weird. Why would he want to invite us to dinner all of a sudden? If he wanted to see Byul I understand why would he ask, but inviting me as well?* “So, do you wanna go with me? If you don’t I can just tell him-“ “I’ll go.” Ljoe agreed and continued walking, leaving you behind.

“Did he just… YAH wait up!!” You ran to catch up with him and walked side by side with him. “You’re going? Are you sure? I mean, if you’re not comfortable with this I can tell him you’re busy or something, really. He didn't insist that you have to go, just inviting you.” You explained and he just chuckled. “Why, you don’t want your family to see me?” He said jokingly and your eyes widened.

“Of course not! I want them to meet you, but you know… ahjusshi might catch on or something and I might have to leave you permanently after the 100 days.” You frowned and he softened. *So she was worried about this.*

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure they have a good impression of me so that when I officially court you at the end of the 100 days, they won’t have any objections.” He assured and you smiled. “Okay, I’ll tell them that you’re going as well, then.” *I hope this is a good choice.* You sighed inwardly and continued on the journey home with Ljoe.

 

 

~~~~~

hope you guys liked the update <: this is a short update, will post up the next chapter next weekend after my exams are over (: feel free to ask me any questions and I'll answer all of them :D comment and subscribe and thanks for reading!! ♥♥♥