10.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

You walked out of the theatre hand in hand with Ljoe. You were shaking with fear after watching that torturous 2hour horror movie. After the movie ended, you couldn’t even stand up so you held on to Ljoe for support. When I say you’re scared of horror movies, I mean it. Ljoe was feeling so guilty and bad about buying tickets to a horror movie and he held on to you firmly. “I’m sorry… for buying tickets to see a horror movie without asking for your preferences first. I’m a bad boyfriend aren’t I?” He looked at you worriedly and you smiled. “It’s fine. But I think my brain stopped functioning already so do you think you can continue this date without my guidance?” He chuckled and ruffled your hair with his free hand. “Ofcourse. I’m L to the Joe. Trust oppa, I think I’m getting the idea of this whole thing.” He flashed you a bright smile that fangirls would kill to see.

He brought you to a small ice-cream café not far from the cinema and pushed the door. A small tinkling sound was heard and the waiter at the counter looked up. “Welcome to- oh hi Ljoe hyung!” He waved and he saw you. “Oh! Hanbyul noona! Hi!” He waved even more enthusiastically and you chuckled. “Hey Minwoo.” Ljoe glanced between you and Minwoo. “You know him?” You nodded. “I come here often. And you know him too?” He nodded, unable to believe how small the world actually is. “I come here often too.” “really? But I don’t think I’ve seen you around before.” You headed to the counter immediately without waiting for Ljoe’s answer and admired the different flavours of ice-creams they had. “Woah…” Your eyes twinkled and Ljoe can’t help but to smile at your cute expression. “The usual?” Minwoo asked and you nodded. Even though you were awed by the different flavours, whenever you go there you would only order one flavor: greentea. ((yes the author aka me has a for greentea ice-creams XD)) “What about you, hyung? Cookies and cream?” Minwoo asked and Ljoe nodded. “Okay, coming right up!” He smiled and went to scoop the ice-creams. You waited at the counter with Ljoe for the ice-creams and soon Minwoo popped out again with two cups of ice-cream in his hands. “Here you go, greentea for noona and cookies and cream for hyung!” He handed you the ice-cream with a smile so big that you thought his lips might actually break from smiling so big. Ljoe paid for both and you thanked him. “I didn’t know hyung and noona were friends.” Minwoo said and Ljoe chuckled. “Yeah, small world, huh?” You smiled. “yeah. Thanks Minwoo, see you later!” You pulled Ljoe to one of the empty table towards the back of the store. After talking a bit and finishing your ice-creams, it was already 6pm. “Woah that was fast. It’s 6 already. Are you hungry? Do you wanna go eat dinner?” You nodded ecstatically at the mention of food. “Yes yes yes let’s go eat!!” You jumped out of your seat and pulled Ljoe’s arm. “Cmon cmon let’s go!!” You sounded like a 5 years old kid trying to beg her dad to buy the candy she just saw. “Arrasseo arrasseo let’s go find something to eat.” He stood up and walked towards the door with you pulling him away. “Bye Minwoo! See ya soon!” you hollered and he waved happily. “Hmm I wonder if noona and hyung are dating… they seem like it.” Minwoo thought to himself before waving that thought away. “Nah. Hyung’s so cold, I don’t think he’ll ever date.”

He brought you to a busy street selling all sorts of food and things. It was like a night market. Your eyes widened at the different food stalls in front of you and you let go of Ljoe’s hand and ran over to one of them. “Ahjumma 2 servings of ddeokbokki please!” You ordered happily and sat down, motioning Ljoe to sit down too.

After downing one and a half serving of ddeokbokki (yeah Ljoe only ate half a serving. No wonder he’s so skinny) by yourself, you tried to pay the ahjumma but she rejected your money. “Your boyfriend already paid for it.” You turned to Ljoe who was looking at everywhere but you. “Thanks Byunghun! Cmon let’s go try other foods!” You dragged him to almost every food stall within your sight and Ljoe thank the gods that you were full already by the time you reached the 12th store. “Let’s walk around first before going back home.” You suggested and he smiled and nodded. Hand in hand, you went store after store, trying out hair bands and looking at all the pretty accessories. You liked everything you saw, but there wasn’t anything that caught your attention until you walked pass a small stall selling anklets and bracelets. “Woah this anklet is so pretty~” You smiled and Ljoe softened. “Great taste agasshi, this is the only pair of couple anklets that we have.” He showed you the other anklet tat was supposed to be a set with the one you’re holding. You contemplated whether to buy or not but decided not to in the end since you and Ljoe are just a fake couple, so you didn’t feel the need to buy it. You put it back reluctantly and walked towards the store opposite the stall. Once you were out of Ljoe’s sight, he took out his wallet. “How much is this pair?”

 

~~~~~

double update to make up for the update i promised to do before my trip!~ sorry >: but now I'm back from korea! heheheee~

subscribe and comment! :3 and the Mr Kim isn't Kim Myungsoo heheheee it's someone who recently starred in a short drama :333 can you guess who? :D