20.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

Two days later, a file was passed to Minhye’s chauffeur early in the morning before she went to school. “Miss, this is the file you requested from 2nd Master.” He passed the file to Minhye after she got in the car and shut the door. Her ears perked up at the mention of the file and she snatched it over immediately. A smirk played on her lips and she opened the file in anticipation.

.....

“Ljoe wake up we’re gonna be late!!” You shook him and ran out of his room to get ready. He stayed up late watching soccer last night and ended up oversleeping. Even you woke up before him, even though you still woke up late. After changing in to your uniform, you went to Ljoe’s room only to realize he showed no signs of wanting to wake up. You huffed and went over and shook him again. “YAH LEE BYUNGHUN WE’RE LATE!!” He just grunted and sat up with his eyes still closed. “Let’s just skip school today.” He yawned and pulled you down next to him. You blushed and tried to get up but he was holding you quite tightly. “And what happened to Byunghun oppa?” He asked with his eyebrows raised but his eyes were still closed. You chuckled and pushed him off the bed. “Ow!” He rubbed his now-sore and finally opened one eye. “What the hell?!” You held your laughter in and put on a poker face. “Just go get ready Byunghun oppa, we’re late!!” you emphasized and ran to the kitchen to make some toast for Ljoe and yourself. He shook his head, chuckling. “Aish this girl. I’m smiling more and more because of you.”

You ran to the school while Ljoe just strolled leisurely behind you. “Can’t you run?!” You hollered when you were at least 5 meters away from him. He just shook his head. Soon, you reached the school first (obviously) but you saw that the gate was already locked. You lowered your head and sighed. “See? I told you we’re too late.” He shrugged and you glared at him. “Well, what are we gonna do now?” You asked, facing the gate. “Let’s just skip. Cmon, let’s go on a date!” You raised an eyebrow at him and your lips turned upwards slightly. “Really? You wanna go on a date?” “Ofcourse. It’s only right that I go on a date with my girlfriend, right? Don’t worry, I know what to do this time.” He grinned, held your hand and led you away to god knows where.

.....

“Jung Hanbyul. Born on 6th June 1994. Was an orphan at Sunshine Orphanage in America until 10 years old when Jung Hoyoung adopted her…” Minhye faded off and went into thinking. “So she’s an orphan? No wonder you’re a pathetic .” She rolled her eyes and continued reading. “Emigrated to Seoul, Korea with three other adopted girls who are also working under Jung Hoyoung as rental girlfriends in Happy Love… rental girlfriend?” She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and stared at the shop name. “Happy Love...” She typed into the search bar in her iPhone and tapped on the first link that showed up. “Looking for a potential girlfriend? Come down to Happy Love and choose one! Your criterias will most definitely be met!” She smirked at the interesting piece of information and started to think of how to use that against you.

.....

“Lotte World? Really, Byunghun?” You questioned when he stopped in front of the main gate. “Hey hey hey, it’s Byunghun oppa to you. And yeah, I’m serious.” He smiled and led you to the queue for the tickets. “But we went to an amusement park before already.” “Yeah, but that was with the guys. This is for just the two of us.” He blushed a little when he said that and your heart skipped a little when he said ‘just for the two of us’. *I can’t be falling for him, right?* you bit your inner cheeks. Soon, it was your turn to buy the tickets. “Two tickets please.” Ljoe said and the girl at the counter faltered a bit when she saw his good looks, making you a little jealous. “Here you go, enjoy your day at Lotte World!” She smiled sweetly and he just nodded and pulled you with him. “Pft… she was totally checking you out!” You told him, trying to sound like you’re joking but he saw through you. “Are you perhaps, jealous?” He smirked and the small smile on your face fell. “N-no. What makes you say that?” You looked around, trying to see what rides would be nice to go on first. “You are jealous, aren’t you! Just admit it.” He smirked playfully and made you face him, but you just kept looking around. You spotted the Viking and pointed in that direction. “Oh! The Viking! Let’s go on that first!” You ran towards it with him behind you since you were still holding hands. *That was close. At least I changed the topic successfully.*

After playing almost all the rides in the park (Ljoe wanted to get on the merry-go-round but you refused) and grabbing lunch, it was only 3pm. “We’ve played everything in this park. So what do we do now?” You asked him and he just gave a knowing smile. 

 

~~~~~

:3 hope you guys like this update!~ hehee and do subscribe and comment! you'll get karma points when you comment and it doesn't hurt! LOL and please do subscribe if you havent! <: I'll update again when I get 5 more subscribers this time nyahahaaa evil author is back (:<