25.

Girlfriend For Sale

“So, noona, how are things between you and Ljoe hyung?” Ricky asked while walking towards the convenience store. “We’re fine, thanks for asking.” You smiled.

 

Ricky nodded. “you know, this is the first time Ljoe hyung is so nice to someone other than Teen Top, and a girl at that. Although he don’t really treat us that well…” He muttered the last part but it was loud enough for you to catch it and you laughed. “But that’s not the point! The point is that you’re hyung’s first girlfriend, and I’m glad he found someone he really likes. We were starting to worry if he’s gonna go gay or not because the girls we introduced to him just doesn’t seem to attract him.” Ricky stated and your eyes widened. *so he was telling the truth that day? That I’m his first kiss?* You couldn’t believe someone as hot and cute as Ljoe would be single till now. “Noona,” Ricky called out, bringing you back to reality. “Yeah?” “I hope you’ll be with hyung forever. I can see why hyung chose you out of all the other girls, and I’m glad he did that.” You softened at how much the visual maknae cares for his hyung and ruffled his hair. “I hope so, too.” He smiled widely. “You’re the only sister-in-law we’ll ever approve so you can never leave us, arrasseo?” He said and you stiffened a bit before smiling back. “Arrasseo.”

After buying a lot of snacks (which totaled up to almost $50), you went out of the store but slipped and fell. “Since when was there a step there?” You grumbled and rubbed your ankle. “Omo noona! Are you okay?!” Ricky bent down and examined you frantically. “Are you hurt anywhere?! I’m sorry! Oh god hyung is gonna kill me!” You chuckled. “I’m fine, it wasn’t your fault, I wasn’t looking where I was walking.” “I should’ve taken better care of you! Aish…” Ricky pouted. “Can you still walk?” He asked and you tried standing up but failed. “I think I sprained my ankle.” He examined your ankle and stood up. “Wait here, I’ll go get some medicine first!” He said and ran back into the store before you could stop him.

Just then, a group of drunkards walked past and saw you sitting on the ground. “Well, well. Look what we have here!” One of them said. “oooh pretty! How about we have some fun tonight, guys?” Another suggested and they cheered and started approaching you.

Shadows fell upon you and you looked up. “Hello, pretty lady. Why are you alone out here at such late hour?” the first one slurred and you were feeling a bit scared but you kept a poker face on and didn’t reply them. “Hey, is she mute?” Drunk #2 asked and drunk #3 bent down. “Yah, you mute? Well, all the better, she won’t scream when we do it to her!” He cackled and the other two followed suit. “Let’s have some fun tonight, shall we?” Drunk #1 laughed sinisterly and started approaching you. You tried to stand up and run but your ankle was hurt, so you could only move back. “I’m not mute, so scram before I shout for help.” You spoke and they just laughed. “Hey, she’s not mute!!” Drunk #2 said and laughed. “Who cares? Let’s just have fun!” You kept moving backwards until you hit the wall. “Ricky!!” You shouted but nothing happened. You shouted his name for a few more times but he still didn’t appear and the drunks were getting closer and closer. You closed your eyes hoping that all this was a dream. You heard sounds of fighting and you slowly opened your eyes. “S-Sunwoong!” You gasped.