23.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

You woke up the next day to something that looked different from your usual bolster that you hug to sleep every night. You opened your eyes sleepily and looked up and saw Ljoe sleeping peacefully right next to you. You woke up immediately and pushed him off the bed and he landed with a loud thud. “Ooof! Ow!!” He sat up and rubbed his sore . You gasped and hid yourself under the blanket. *Did we do anything last night?* you thought and looked down and let out a sigh. *My clothes are still on so nothing happened.* You assured yourself. Suddenly, the blankets got yanked away from you and you blushed seeing Ljoe’s sleepy face and messy bed hair. Your eyes landed on his lips and you blushed an even deeper red. *we kissed last night. OH MY GOD WE KISSED LAST NIGHT!* Ljoe chuckled at your flushed face and crawled on the bed towards you. “Good morning.” He smiled widely and kissed your forehead, making your face as red as a tomato. Seeing that you’re not responding, he bent down a bit so he was leveled with you. “Are you okay?” He asked worriedly. “Your face is red.” He placed the back of his hand on your forehead and gasped. “You’re burning up! Are you okay? Do you need to see the doctor?” He leaned in closer to you and you realized how close he was to you. You leaned back instinctively and looked at him with wide eyes. “I-I’m fine. J-just a bit hot in here.” You laughed awkwardly. “I’m gonna go wash up first.” You said and dashed out of the room as fast as you could.

You closed the bathroom door and leaned against it. “Jung Hanbyul calm down!” You whispered to yourself and held your left chest where your heart was beating at an insane rate.

After washing up and calming yourself down, you went back into your room and saw that Ljoe fell back asleep again. You smiled and went over to fi the blanket for him when he suddenly grabbed your hands. You gasped in shock and he pulled you down so you were lying on top of him. He turned to his left so you were lying by his side now and hugged your waist tightly. You turned into different shades of pink and red in just 5 seconds and tried to push him away, but his grip just got tighter. “Just sleep, it’s the weekend.” He told you and you stopped wriggling after a while and fell asleep.

Around noon, you woke up and Ljoe wasn’t by your side anymore. You went down the stairs sleepily and entered the kitchen. “Oh, you’re up? Here, I made brunch.” He placed two plates on the dining table and pulled you over to eat. You opened your mouth and Ljoe chuckled before feeding you. One spoonful by another and soon he fed you the whole plate full of food. “Woah maa~” You smiled happily and Ljoe can’t help but laugh at your cute expression. He finished his own food and you helped him wash the dishes. If someone saw that image, it’s as if you and Ljoe were a married couple.

You watched movies and tv with Ljoe the whole day and at around 6pm, the doorbell rang. You and Ljoe looked at each other before Ljoe stood up and went to answer it. “Hi Hyung!” “Yo Ljoe!” Teen Top tackled him and he stumbled back into the house. “What are you guys doing here?” He asked and Ricky squeezed through everyone and stood in front of him. “SLEEPOVER PARTY!!” 

 

~~~~~

weeps i'm so busy lately and it's only the first week of school T___T i have a lot of assignments and homework so sorry if i dont update as often as i used to >: anyways, this update is just a short filler update~ wonder what will happen at the sleepover hohoho anybody has any ideas? <: hehee thank you for reading. subscribing and commenting!! <3333 I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH <3