Chapter 9

Loving My Stranger Husband

"Are you sure you would like this colour?"the lady asked you again. 

 
"Yeah,"you nodded. 
 
"How many litres?"she asked. 
 
You turned and looked at Sunggyu, he looked back at you and then at the lady,"Ermm.. Around.. 8 litres?"he guessed. 
 
"Okay,"the lady smiled,"wait a minute,"and then she disappeared behind into a room behind the counter. 
 
You looked at Sunggyu,"You don't know how much paint you need for your room?" 
 
Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders,"I don't paint my room. I usually get someone to paint my room for me." 
 
You rolled your eyes and muttered,"Dumb." 
 
While waiting suddenly there was a sound of bell ringing from the door which indicates that someone has entered the shop. You and Sunggyu's immediate reaction was to turn and looked at the door. 
 
"Hyung?"a young guy that seems in his early twenties stepped inside the shop. His hair was styled to the side and was of a dark purple colour, makes you go crazy. He wore a short sleeve shirt with tribal designs on it and had a white skinny jeans with his highcut shoes to match with his outfit. One side of his shoulder, he had a sling bag slung on. 
 
"Oh Hoya, what are you doing here?"Sunggyu and him knuckle punch each other and then shook hands. 
 
"I'm here to get paint. I was thinking of repainting my studio colour. White seems a little too boring already,"he frowned while scatching the back of his head. Then his eyes landed to you,"Yeon Woo ssi,"he smiled and bowed his head slightly. 
 
You bowed back at him respectively and smiled. 
 
Sunggyu looked from you to Hoya,"Do you recognise him? He was one of the best man,"he told you. 
 
After hearing it, suddenly you remembered him standing next to Sunggyu when you walked down the aisle and stood next to Sunggyu. 
 
"Ohh.. Yes.. I remember you,"you said to Hoya. 
 
"Really?"his eyes widened,"i'm flattered that i'm noticed by the beautiful bride the other day,"he complimented you. 
 
Hoya and you laughed while Sunggyu smiled,"So what colour do you plan to paint?"he asked Hoya. 
 
Hoya placed his finger on his chin,"I was thinking about wood brown.. Or light brown? Cream colour?". 
 
"Cream colour is nice,"you voiced out your opinion. 
 
"I was thinking of the same thing but i thought it would be weird for a photography studio,"he sighed while rubbing the back of his neck. While doing so, he looked at you and Sunggyu,"Oh! I heard you haven't taken a wedding photo yet. Come to my studio and i'll photoshoot you two for free, okay?"he asked. 
 
You looked at Sunggyu and Sunggyu looked back at you,"Of course,"finally Sunggyu said. 
 
"Good!"Hoya exclaimed,"call me when you have the time." 
 
"Okay,"you smiled. 
 
Just then the lady came oyt with your 8 litres of paint,"It's ready,"she smiled. 
 
Sunggyu went to pay for the paint and carried it while you carried the brush rollers. 
 
"See you later,"Sunggyu said to Hoya. 
 
"Of course,"Hoya waved at Sunggyu, then he looked at you,"bye sister in law,"he smiled. 
 
Sister in law!?
 
"Bye,"you waved back and then left the store with Sunggyu.