Chapter 7

Loving My Stranger Husband

"You're not working today?"you asked uninterestedly when you found Sunggyu lying down next to you snuggling comfortably under the blanket. 

 
Sunggyu shooked his head and grinned,"I already applied leave from office for a few days after our wedding ceremony. No.. Halmeoni did, she forbid me to enter the office from today till thursday." 
 
It was Tuesday, meaning you had to spend from today till thursday, looking at Sunggyu all day long. 
 
"Great,"you said to yourself as you throw the blanket off you and you walked to the bathroom. 
 
"Should we do some married couples do?"Sunggyu suggested. 
 
You stopped track and looked at him,"And what would that be?"you asked. 
 
Sunggyu placed his finger on his chin and tapped his finger,"I was thinking of painting this room today. Halmeomi said that this is bachelor's colour and it isn't good for married couples."
 
"Do you listen to everything the elderly says?"you asked annoyedly. 
 
Sunggyu was sitting up on the bed with the blanket dropped down around his waist. In his white t-shirt and his messy hair plus him ruffling it, you couldn't help but to think he was extremely hot. 
 
'Back to earth, Yeon Woo,'you told yourself as you shaked your head slightly. 
 
Sunggyu pouted while saying,"If it's Halmeoni.. I always listen to her. She only says things when she thinks she have to,"he explained. 
 
You grumbled and scratched your messy hair,"Fine. What colour?" 
 
"I don't know,"he shrugged his shoulders,"what colour do you want?" 
 
As soon as those question left his lips, a smile formed up on your grouchy face,"Purple?"you asked excitedly. 
 
Seeing you smiling out of a sudden, Sunggyu smiled and tilted his head to the side,"What kind of purple?" 
 
"Ermmm.."you tapped your finger on your chin and looked around the room,"floral purple? Or i don't know.. Can i choose?"you pleaded. 
 
Sunggyu nodded,"I'm going to buy the paint later.." 
 
"I'll follow!"you cut through,"i'll go and wash up and then i'll follow you buy the paint. Can i?"putting both your hands together in a form of begging. 
 
"Alright,"he chuckled. 
 
"Yessah!"you jumped up happily and rushed to the bathroom excitedly. Just by thinking of painting the room purple, you were excitedly. Your undying love for purple was so great that you dreamt of everything to be in purple. 
 
Before when you were still not married, you have always wanted to pain your room in purple but your father had strongly disagree saying that the colour was a bad luck. But now that you were going to start living your life on your own, you're going to do things your way. You skipped out of the room and down to the hall happily when you bumped into Rina. 
 
"Goodmorning ma'am! Breakfast?"she asked. When you smiled and shooked your head happily, Rina laughed and looked at you,"hmmm.. You look really bright today ma'am.. What's the occasion?"
 
Since it was rare for you to be in such good mood after you arrived, you didn't want to ruin the moment,"Sunggyu is going to paint the room purple today and i'm getting the chance to choose the shade of purple."
 
"Oh ho!! Our Sir is being to romantic towards his wife! Do you want to know a secret, ma'am?"she cupped and whispered to you. 
 
You leaned your face close to her,"What?" 
 
"Sunggyu Sir has never been like this towards any lady. In fact, he never dated before and you are the first lady he has shown some interest so far,"Rina told you. 
 
You pulled away and looked at Rina,"You're just assuming things. It might be wrong. Where are step in laws?"you asked, looking around. 
 
Rina rolled her eyes,"They already left for vacation yesterday night and will be back in a week."
 
Just by hearing them going on a vacation annoys you and the thought of them spending Sunggyu's money disgust you. 
 
"Yeon Woo?"Sunggyu called as he came down the stairs while putting on his watch. He was wearing a white elbow sleeve shirt with a knee length pants and matched them with a pair of high cut black shoes. Sunggyu styled up his highlighted hair which makes him look like a teenager other than an adult. 
 
Rina let out a low whistle,"Sir, you looking extremely fantastic!"she praised. 
 
When Sunggyu reached you and Rina, he smiled at Rina,"Do i look like a youngster?"he acted and pose a little,"good looking?" 
 
Rina held up two thumbs up,"The best! Like a model!" 
 
"Thank you,"he laughed shyly,"oh and Rina, call someone to shift the furniture out of the room. I'm going to paint the room later,"he instructed her. 
 
"We're painting today?"you asked excitedly. 
 
Sunggyu looked at you,"Halmeoni told me to paint as soon as possible,"he grinned when you rolled your eyes each time he mentioned 'blablabla told me to'
 
"Do you need help with painting your room, Sir?"Rina asked. 
 
Sunggyu smiled,"It's okay, i can do it myself." 
 
"And i can help along too,"you told Rina. 
 
Sunggyu chuckled,"That's all. Let's go,"he said to you and both of you bid Rina goodbye and left together.