Chapter 21

Loving My Stranger Husband

"I am so pissed off!"Sungjong said annoyedly as he paced around the room impatiently. 

 
You and Sunggyu were playing with Ipad, also looked up at him,"Why?"Su ggyu asked. 
 
"All of them are so late, including the photographer! How can business go on like this?"he nagged and nagged. 
 
Both you and Sunggyu exchanged looks and then continued playing the game. Not long later, suddenly the door burst open,"Am i late?"Two guys came in with two blazer covers, each holding one. 
 
Sungjong folded his arms and stared at them seriously,"No.. You are on time,"he smiled and took the blazer covers from them,"hyung, did Hoya, Sungyeol or Myungsoo hyung called any of you?"Sungjong asked as he hung the blazers up at the door. 
 
One guy that had almost dark gray hair look at the other muscular guy,"Noo.. Why?"the grey hair asked. 
 
"They are late!"Sungjong screamed. 
 
You jerked back at the sound of Sungjong's ear percing scream. Sunggyu stood up to calm the younger one down,"Oh! Hyung! You're here!"the muscular one said to Sunggyu. 
 
"Yeah we meet again, Woohyun,"he knuckle punched with Woohyun. 
 
The grey hair came up to Sunggyu and held his arms out,"Yo! Did you forget Dongwoo?"he asked and hugged Sunggyu. 
 
Sunggyu laughed,"The dinosaur man? Of course not!" 
 
Woohyun looked at you,"Annyeong sister in law,"putting a hand up and smiled. 
 
"Hey,"you said lowly while smiling at him. 
 
Dongwoo walked passed Sunggyu and came down to you,"Wow! She is prettier than i saw her walking down the aisle. Hi, i'm sorry i didn't get to congratulate you on your wedding day, i had an urgent meeting after attending the ceremony. By the way, my name is Jang Dongwoo." 
 
"Kim Yeon Woo,"you introduced yourslf proudly, using Sunggyu's surname. 
 
"Ooohhhh.."Woohyun let out a low whistle,"what a loving couple."
 
Sunggyu went to your side and put his arms around your shoulder,"I know right,"smiling proudly.