Chapter 42

Loving My Stranger Husband

At the gate, you stood there and looked at the house that was once yours. Himchan was inside, waiting for you. Sunggyu was somewhere else, clueless that you left. After murmurring a short prayer, you entered pass the gates and walked up the house. 

 
The glow of the house seems to disappear and it felt like there was a black aura around the house as you reached closer. 
 
When you appeared at the front door, you heard the same humming Himchan used to hum for you when you two were dating. Your eyes darted towards the guy, whom was once familiar to you. 
 
His blonde was spiked up as per normal and he had back his muscle tee black shirt and long black pants that had a ripped at the knees. Himchan looked down at the piano that was placed at the side and humming that familiar tone. 
 
Hyosung was next to him, staring at him soeechlessly when she felt your presence,"Himchan,"she said his name slowly. 
 
He slowly looked up to her hwr and then followed her gazeto you. Himchan's face bright up,"You came,"as he got up and walked towards you,"i knew you would come back." 
 
When he was nearing, you seem to be at loss of words jist by looking at what he was wearing,"Himchan.." 
 
"I know you loved me. You still do love me,"as he reached out for your hands,"you came back to me."
 
But looking at him sadly, you shooked your head,"No.. I didn't come back, Himchan. I'm here to tell you that.." 
 
Himchan wouldn't listen,"No, don't lie to yourself, Han Yeon Woo. You really came back and especially came back for me. That's what you really wanted to tell me." 
 
His hopes were so high that he didn't notice what the real reason was as you kept shaking your hands. When he stopped assuming, you slowly pulled your hands away without breaking the eye contact,"I'm not coming back to you. I'm here to tell you that.."you paused,"i am going to have child." 
 
Like everything was a movie, where you could froze the scene and rewind and all that. Himchan stared at you as he froze with his eyes wide. Then slowly he looked down you to your stomach. 
 
"A mother, Himchan. I am going to be a mother. That is what i am going to tell you. Himchan. You were once a good friend to me but everything change. It's not fated for us to be together.."you started telling him,"I love Sunggyu now. Even when you left me last time, i forgive you. As a friend, you will always be in my heart, Himchan. But you cannot be my life. Sunggyu is my life and i love him so much. So please, forget me like how i have forgotten you. And move on,"you told him truthfully. 
 
Himchan was still in state of shock as you stepped back and walked out of the house without saying any last words. With that, you hoped that Himchan would forget everything and move on with his life. And also, you hoped that all the fortune that he has taken from Sunggyu will be returned. 
 
But something unexpected happened. When you stepped out of the house, you found Sunggyu standing beside the door. 
 
Your eyes widened as you looked at him,"Sunggyu..?"you stuttered. 
 
He looked at you and only smiled slightly,"I knew it all along.. I knew Himchan was your past." 
 
"But how?"you questioned quietly without even daring to look st him in the eyes. 
 
He brought his chin and lift your head up to look at him as he spoke softly,"I saw his picture in your luggage the day we were moving out. I want to have a word with him." 
 
"But-"you tried to stop him but he walked pass you and entered the house. 
 
As you both heard Himchan talking to himself as he faced the piano,"I lost. I lost everything.. I have lose in this game. How could one love someone so much yet in return he gets nothing but pain? How could i believe that she loved someone else instead of me? How i could be ignorant even when i knew it all along? I was always lying to myself,"his tears streamed down his cheeks.
 
Without you realising, Sunggyu walked up to Himchan and placed his hand on Himchan's shoulder. Slowly, Himchan turned and looked at the person who touched him. Like you, he was stunned to see Sunggyu. 
 
Whereas Sunggyu, was smiling calmly down at him,"Who said you lose and i won?"he started,"what did i do to become your enemy? What did you do to become my enemy?"Sunggyu stared at him. 
 
Everyone stared back at him questioningly, making Sunggyu continue calmly,"What wrong did you do that you became an enemy? You didn't kill anyone or commit a sin. The only thing you do was to love someone,"Sunggyu pulled you next to him as he looked at you and then back at Himchan,"you met Yeon Woo, she met you. Two people together and you had big dreams. You had plans for the future. But destiny came and shattered it all away, giving you no mercy."
 
"How can i hate you? How can i consider you my enemy?"Sunggyu went on,"you did nothing wrong but to love Yeon Woo. In the world, every men want to write their own destiny. But god is the one who decides,"he smiled,"don't ever think that way, my friend." 
 
His words were wise yet touching. This was the exact same Sunggyu you met last time. His words were strong and powerful. 
 
Even Himchan became speechless as his tears dried up. He looked at you and then back at Sunggyu, speechless. 
 
"Maybe you are right.."Himchan found his voice,"this is all destiny. I loved Yeon Woo so much that even you can't love that much. But destiny.."he chuckled as he wiped his tears,"you have the lines on your hands, that i don't. And you have the lines on the forehead, that i don't,"as he stared up at Sunggyu. 
 
"I am Kim Himchan, the man who wanted to live like a god and decides his own fate,"he admitted. And then pointing at Sunggyu,"and you are Kim Sunggyu, the man who lived like human among human. How can you not win?"he smiled,"friends?"he held his hand out. 
 
You and Hyosung exchanged looks at the two men as Sunggyu held his hand out and shake hands with Himchan,"Friends." 
 
And from then, two friendships were born. 
 
------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Heyyy! I updated :) the next chapter will be the last and the end :) sorry for the awkward chapter. I didn't know how to end it off :D pardon the spelling errors. Too lazy to correct it.