Chapter 16

Loving My Stranger Husband

Sunggyu came back just after you finished bathing. You sat infront of the dressing table and was combing your hair. 

 
Your eyes darted towards the clock on the wall,"You're home early today,"you said and looked at him through the dressing table's mirror. 
 
Sunggyu didn't take a glance towards you and put his briefcase on the armchair and started ing his shirt. 
 
You were hesitating to ask but you let it out,"Do you want to eat?" 
 
"I ate at the office a while ago,"Sunggyu removed his shirt and was finding for another shirt. 
 
"Do you want anything to drink then?"you bit your lower lip nervously as you watched him still half ignoring you. 
 
He didn't even looked at you,"Nahh, don't tire yourself out,"and then he walked to the bathroom with a pair of pajamas pants. 
 
When the bathroom door close, you heaved out a sigh as your forehead wrinkled. 
 
*Here i am trying my best and there he goes all angry. What do i do?* 
 
In less than 3 minutes, Sunggyu came with his face washed and his pants changed. Like what he did, without even looking at you, he climbed up the bed and laid on his stomach. In a blink, a snore escaped him. 
 
*I guess he must have been really tired* 
 
Slowly, you put away the hair brush and walked to the bed and crawled up. Sunggyu didn't even move an inch as you shake the bed slightly. You gently put your head on the pillow and let yourself sleep. 
 
Next morning.. 
 
"You're going to work again?"you asked Sunggyu while he was dressing up in his casual clothing. 
 
Sunggyu did his tie in the mirror and answered a short 'yes'. 
 
"What time will you be coming back?"you hugged your legs to your body. Since morning, the moment Sunggyu woke up, you have been awake too and watched him dressed up. 
 
He spray his cologne on his body and then he did his hair and he was done,"I'm not sure. Don't wait up for me,"and the he picked up his briefcase and exitted the room. 
 
You pouted as you rested your chin on top of your knees. 
 
*He's still mad at me.. But i'm not going to give up* 
 
Throwing the thick blanket off you, you ran downstairs where Sunggyu was taking a sip of his coffee. You threw your arms around his waist causing him to spit out his coffee and looked at you. 
 
"What are you doing?"he asked, stunned. 
 
You put your cheek close to his back,"Don't work too hard,"you mumbled. 
 
Sunggyu's back stiffened as he stayed like that for a while,"Are you sick?"he raised an eyebrow. 
 
"No.."you shooked your head,"i know i'm not a good wife. I'll do my best!"you tightened your hug around his waist. His muscles on the back tensed up against your cheek, making you feel like a small child suddenly. 
 
Sunggyu put down his cup and then he pulled your hands off him and then he turned and looked at you,"You're weird,"he had disgusted look on his face as he said it. He let out a sigh and picked up his briefcase before walking out.
 
You stared after him, blinking,"And you're so arrogant,"you muttered quietly. 
 
After you had breakfast, you went up to your room. One reason was because there was nothing else you could do and the second reason was, your in laws were home and you didn't want to even look at their faces. 
 
Your itouch was the source of entertainment for you. You pluckes your ear piece in and blast one of your favourite song, Gallery by Mario Vasquez. 
 
~Don't let him cheapen you. He don't see you like i do. Beautiful not just for show. It's time that someone let you know.. Cause i can't take, seeing you with him cause i know exactly what you'd be.. In his gallery~ 
 
Screaming your lungs out while singing when Rina came in your room,"Ma'am??" 
 
You saw her looking at you and then you took off one side of your ear piece,"What?" 
 
"Sir called, he said that he won't be back until morning,"she informed you. 
 
"Morning as in 3am in the morning kind of morning or next morning kind of morning?"you sat up. 
 
Rina blinked at you in confusion,"I don't know ma'am." 
 
"Then alright,"you smiled. 
 
So you continued listening to your songs until you fell asleep on the bed.