Chapter 31

Loving My Stranger Husband

"You know what, you can start the celebration,"Mrs Kim whispered to him as soon as the clock strikes 8. 

 
Sunggyu nodded and picked up a glass of wine and then stood at the foot of the stairs with you on his right and Mrs Kim on his left. 
 
Mrs Kim took an empty glass and a fork and hit the glass lightly to get everyone's attention. Afrer three times, the air was silence as everyone looked at Sunggyu. 
 
"Tonight, i would like to thank everyone who have taken their time to attend this ceremony. As you all know, today is our one year wedding anniversary. And if you haven't met my wife, this beautiful lady here is the one, Yeon Woo,"he pulled you close to him. 
 
Suddenly there were clappings and cheering as they watch you came closer to Sunggyu and him putting his arms around you. 
 
"To start off, Yeon Woo and i are arranged in marriage. Imagine marrying someone you have absolute no idea of? Frightening and depressing, huh? Well, that was for her. But for me, it was a different case. I've been working and taking over my family's company eversince i was nineteen. I've met different people but i have not met a single lady that could capture my heart. Until one day, halmeoni showed me a picture of this.."he paused and looked at you,"goddess looking girl, she caught my heart straight away." 
 
And the whole hall went 'awwww' instantly making you and Sunggyu laughed. 
 
So he continued,"I was twenty and she was seventeen, can you imagine? Yeon Woo was only a child when i learn of her existance, she was only a child when i fell really hard for her. I waited for three years and finally she's mine." 
 
The audience weren't the only that were shocked, even you were. At the age of seventeen, you were still having a highschool on Himchan. And you already had someone who was madly in love with you. 
 
"This child, is my present and future,"he your cheek,"today she is my wife and tomorrow, she will also be the mother of my children. This child,"he chuckled as you ran into his arms. 
 
Thunder of claps filled the whole house as they watched you and Sunggyu stealing kisses from each other while hugging. 
 
"I love you,"Sunggyu whispered softly to you. 
 
"Me too,"you laughed. 
 
Mrs Kim stepped in after a few seconds,"And as a blessing, i would like to share a toast, to the beautiful bride,"she held her glass. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
You and Sunggyu were interacting with your guests when your heard Hyosung's voice calling for Sunggyu. 
 
"Oh, have you found your friend?"Sunggyu smiled at her. 
 
Hyosung pouted,"That useless guy. I don't know. Anyways, that was rather a romantic speech,"she looked at Sunggyu and grinned. 
 
"Thank you,"Sunggyu bowed slightly. 
 
Then Hyosung turned to you,"You're such a lucky girl." 
 
You present her a smile,"I think so too,"looking up at Sunggyu. 
 
Hyosung smiled at you and Sunggyu loving until he waved her hand,"Himchannie!! Over here!" 
 
The smile on your face immediately brushed off as soon as your heard Himchan. 
 
"Excuse me, that pabo friend of mine could be a little.. Hehe,"she smiled as she went pass you abd Sunggyu. 
 
You breathing suddenly stop as you turned slowly to look at where Hyosung was going and there he was, the same tall and milky white guy with the blonde and bunny smiles. That same look, that same smile. 
 
His eyes went to you as he began to smirk. Hyosung wrapped her hands around his waist as they walked away. 
 
Sunggyu too wrapped his arms around your waist,"Let's go, we still have a lot of guest to meet,"as he pulled you away. 
 
Your eyes never left Himchan's almost disappearing back. 
 
What was he doing here? He disappeared and now he was back Jeon Hyosung? What was happening?