Chapter 17

Loving My Stranger Husband

Gedebuk!! 

 
"Ouch!"you winced as you held your hand behind your head. You laid there on the floor for a while and then got up the bed,"me and falling off the bed,"you complained to yourself. 
 
The time showed 3.45am and there was still no sign of Sunggyu, you were still alone in your room. Even your itouch died, you must have been playing it while sleeping. 
 
Grabbing your itouch, you searched for you charger and charged it near the bed. Before you could climb up the bed, the phone to your room rang. 
 
"Hello?"you answered. 
 
"Noona?"a male voice asked,"this Yuhan." 
 
You thought for a while, Yuhan? Oh Yuhan? He was you step brother in law. 
 
"Hmmm Yuhan, what is it?"you asked back awkwardly as that was the first time you were talking to him. 
 
"Noona, can you come down to Sunggyu hyung's study room? I need help with some work,"he asked nicely. 
 
You thought about it and agreed in the end,"Yeah sure, wait a minute,"as soon as you hung up, you left your room. 
 
*What could Yuhan be doing in Sunggyu's study room?* 
 
You reached the front door of the study room and opened the door. Sunggyu's study room was big so you could walk in and even say hello and your voice would have an echo. 
 
"Yuhan?"you called out as you walked further into the dim light room. 
 
Suddenly there was a click sound, you turned around and found him smiling at you with his back against the door. 
 
"What are you doing?"you eyed him suspiciously. 
 
Yuhan had a disgusting smirk smacked on his face, he wasn't even that young to call you 'noona' in the first place. His wrinkles beside his eyes were almost visible and he was wearing something even Sunggyu never wore infront of you, a boxer and tank top. 
 
"You're looking cool tonight, sister in law,"he walked towards you. Compared to Sunggyu, Yuhan was skinnier, his bones were almost visible through his tank top,"what a waste, Sunggyu doesn't know how to treat his beautiful wife properly." 
 
You were still eyeing him like a lion ready to escape danger as you back away from slowly,"What do you mean?" 
 
Yuhan laughed snickerly,"You think i don't know the cold relationship between you and him? He hasn't even taken you to bed, has he?"he clucked his tongue. 
 
"That is none of your concern,"you barked at him. 
 
He took big steps to you and touched your face,"Look, i can take over his place. We can always have a secret relationship in this house. I can fill up your loneliness,"he smirked,"what do you say?"
 
Staring at his face with disgust, your hand acted on his own as it went across his face. Fresh, red handprint on his cheek,"You are a disgusting fella' who would want to take your step brother's wife? You should be ashamed of your acts!" 
 
Yuhan stared at you furiously and both of you began your tongue fight. Screaming and cursing at each other when the study door suddenly opened to Sunggyu's confused face. 
 
"What's happening here?"he asked,"Yeon Woo, what are you doing here with hyung?"Sunggyu looked at you.