Chapter 30

Loving My Stranger Husband

"Are you ready?"Sunggyu peered from the bedroom door. 

 
You were putting on your earings as you looked at him,"One second,"you smiled. Sunggyu has been popping into the room every fiften minutes as guests were starting to fill the whole hall area downstairs. 
 
Seeing that you rushing as you put all your accessories, Sunggyu decides to step and help you. He took your necklace casing opened it as he took out the diamond heart necklace out and put it around your neck for you. 
 
"I don't think i can stay away from you anymore,"as he bend down and kissed your head. 
 
You smiled shyly at him,"Let's go,"you stood up. 
 
Sunggyu took your hand and stopped halfway to take out your new pair of heels from it's box and laid it out infront of you. 
 
While supporting you, you slipped your feet into the three inche heels and looked at Sunggyu,"Calm down. Just take a deep breath and smile." 
 
You nodded as he took your hand placed it in the crook of his arms and led you out of the room. The hall area was light up brightly as the chandelier doing it's work, shining brightly throughout the whole house. Everyone's attention turned to you as soon as you walked down a few flight of stairs. 
 
"Omo! It's her! She's beautiful!"
 
"Sunggyu sure has good taste!" 
 
"They look good together!!" 
 
"They are so beautiful" 
 
Those remarks makes you blush hard as you heard more of it coming your way. As soon as you reached the ground floor, nearly the whole crowd crowds around you and Sunggyu and congratulates you on your first year anniversary.
 
The middle aged ladies especially, crowded around you and teased you about taking your time with your make up and hairdo. 
 
Sunggyu proudly introduced you the guests without even letting you for a single second. Both of you walked around behind Mrs Kim as she introduced you to her business partners and friends. 
 
"She's my beloved granddaughter in law, Yeon Woo,"the same lines were said over and over again. Even Sunggyu realised that as he glanced down at you each time his grandmother introduced you. 
 
One of the lady touched your hand and smiled,"You are one fine lady. And also a lucky lady to have such a handsome boy by your side,"she pinched his cheek lightly, making Sunggyu chuckled. 
 
After one whole round of meeting Mrs Kim's friends, Sunggyu's friends came up next. At the first round, you nearly had a muscle sore on your cheeks as you smiled the whole day. Until Sunggyu's group of close friends came around. 
 
"Yo! Hyung!!"Dongwoo and Woohyun came and threw their arms around Sunggyu. 
 
Sungjong ran up to you immediately,"Noona! Congratulations! This is for you,"he handed you a medium sized box wrapped in purple paper and decorated with sparking blue ribbon on top of it. 
 
"Thank you, Sungjong-ah,"you took the gift from him. 
 
Sungjong wasn't the only who came with a gift, in fact, the othwr five brought you and Sunggyu gifts too. 
 
Poor Sunggyu had to collect the gifts and all staked up as he walked to a table and settled them there before attending to the other guest. 
 
"You look extra beautiful.. Where you buy the dress from? Suits you very well,"Myungsop complimented you. 
 
You looked down shyly and the looked up to meet his eyes,"Sunggyu picked out for me. I didn't expect him to have such.. Good taste,"you giggled. 
 
Woohyun raised and eyebrow,"Sunggyu hyung picked this out?"he asked, shocked. 
 
"I know right, unbelieveable. What did you do to our hyung?"Sungyeol asked, looking back at Sunggyu. 
 
Shrugging your shoulders, you held your hands out and showed them your painted nails,"He did these too." 
 
Sungjong's jaw dropped while Dongwoo roared out into laughter. 
 
"You sure that our Sunggyu hyung is okay?"Hoya asked and then laughed as all of you laughed along. 
 
"I don't know,"you pushed your hair aside. 
 
Suddenly Myungsop cleared his throat,"Hotstuff alert,"as he glances towards a direction. Immediately, the other turned towards the direction he was looking at. 
 
"Whoa.."Sungyeol said in dazed as his jaw dropped. 
 
Hoya's eyes looked like they were about to come out. 
 
Dongwoo started hiccuping. 
 
Sungjong looked towards that direction and then he looked at you,"I think noona is prettier." 
 
"What?"you asked, curiously, you turned and looked at where they were looking at. 
 
A tall and slender lady, wearing a dress that showed from the top of her thigh all the way till her herls. She walked in the crowd as her eyes search around. She looked like she didn't belong to Mrs Kim's category for she was too young. Could she be one of Sunggyu's worker? She seems too class for it. 
 
As she came closer, you realised the straight teeth and gummy smile she has when she returned the smiles, the guys around her threw. Her blonde hair was permed and went bouncing around her shoulder. Compared to you, she was full on the front and also the back. Her dress was black with long sparkles, shimmering under the chandelier light. 
 
When her eyes met you, she smiled widely. Until Sunggyu came and stood infront of her, blocking your view. He threw his arms around her. 
 
"Oooo.."Myungsoo said in a low voice, all eyes turned to you. 
 
You realised that and looked at them questioningly,"What?"you asked. 
 
All of them shrugged their shoulders and gave you did-you-saw-what-we-just-saw kind of face. 
 
You laughed and tried to shrug off the feelings when Sunggyu came with her,"Yeon Woo, meet Jeon Hyosung. She's one of my clients and Hyosung, this my beautiful wife.."
 
"Han Yeon Woo,"she smiled as she said your name. 
 
Sunggyu froze and looked from you to her,"You know each other?"he looked from her to you. You had a blank look on your face because you haven't heard that name for so long. 
 
Hyosung shooked her head,"No.. I heard it from around here. Don't you know you're the topic of the night?"she laughed. 
 
You smiled,"I see. Nice to meet you too,"you said as Sunggyu wrapped his arms around your waist,"you're here alone?"you asked, looking around. 
 
Hyosung shooked her head,"No, i'm with a friend but.. I lose him around the crowd,"she said looking around too,"could you excuse me? I'm going to look for that fella'" 
 
Sunggyu and you nodded and said at the same time,"Yeah sure, go ahead,"and then you looked at each other and laughed. 
 
She watched both of you and then laughed too,"How sweet. Anyways, happy one year anniversary,"she wished you before she went ahead. 
 
As soon as she left, all eyes turned to Sunggyu,"Jeon Hyosung.."Woohyun said her name,"single?" 
 
"Why don't you ask her yourself,"Sunggyu smiled as he pulled you away. 
 
"Kim Sunggyu!"they called him but he chuckled as he continued walking with you.