Chapter 19

Loving My Stranger Husband

The alarm went off loudly early in the morning making you shocked as you sat up immediately. When you turned to the alarm clock, it showed 7am in the morning. It has become your duty to wake Sunggyu up now. 

 
"Wake up,"you kneeled on the bed and shooked Sunggyu violently. Recently, he has become a heavy sleeper and it was hard trying to get him to wake up. 
 
Instead of waking up, he pulled the thick blanket over him and put out a hand,"Five minutes,"he mumbled. 
 
You groaned and pulled the blanket off him,"No.. Wake up! We're supposed to go to the studio today. Let's go,"pulling him to sit up. 
 
While you werw struggling to pull him up, Sunggyu just tucked on your hand and fell on him,"I'll drive fast. Just five minutes, please?"he begged. 
 
"Hmmm.."you looked up and tapped your finger on your chin,"no!"you said strictly and got off him and the bed,"Faster!!"you whined as you pulled him. Pulling him while he was making himself heavy was hard because you would have to move back and use up all your strength. 
 
"Woo! Come on! You can do it!!"Sunggyu pretended to cheer like you were in some olympics. 
 
Finally giving, you pulled your hand away and stood up straight with your hands on your waist and blowing the strands of hair that was on your face,"Come now! Don't do this to me." 
 
Sunggyu closed his eyes and hugged a pillow and then turned his back to you with his sticking out, ignoring you. 
 
"Yaaahhh!!"you screamed and jumped on him. 
 
"Ooofff!"he let out a painful sound as soon as you landed on him. 
 
"Up!!"you screamed. Sunggyu stubbornly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you down on the bed next to you. Laughter filled the whole room as you fought hard to get out of his grip. 
 
He pinned you down on the bed with a hand and leg on you,"Are you going to let me sleep for five minutes or not?" 
 
"Fine!!"giving in to him,"just five minutes!". 
 
"Good,"he said and closed his eyes with his hand and leg still on you. You folded your arms and was about to wait for five minutes to pass but in less than twenty seconds, Sunggyu pulled away,"Forget it, i can't sleep already. Get up sleepyhead,"he chuckled and got up. 
 
"Who's the sleepyhead here?"you raised your chin arrogantly and looked at him. 
 
Sunggyu laughed and shaked his before running to the toilet door. 
 
"You did not just did that!"you shouted after him. From inside the bathroom, you heard Sunggyu's loud laugh echoing. 
 
After Sunggyu came out, it was your turn to shower. You just took a quick ten minutes shower and then came out with a towel wrapped around your body. Inside your room, Sunggyu was choosing a suitable shades for his outfit. 
 
He had a black tribal tee with a denim shorts. And also, he had matched his clothes with a black hat. While standing infront his rows of shades, he stared at his shades. You came up behind him and wrapped your arms around him. 
 
"What are you doing?"you asked, peering behind his arms. 
 
"Eh.. Which one should i wear?"he asked, picking out two shades. Both were black just that one of it, the handle was plain black while the other one, the handle was leopard prints. 
 
You randomly picked out the plain,"This one." 
 
He gladly took it and put it on,"Okay. Thanks,"and then he put it on. 
 
Just as he was about to leave the wardrobe room, you pulled his hand,"Where are you going?"you smiled cheekily at him. 
 
Sunggyu looked at you blankly,"Letting you wear your clothes?" 
 
You shooked your head,"Do you want to help me?"raising an eyebrow at him. 
 
"Whaaat?"Sunggyu's face turned bright red,"help you?"beginning to stutter. 
 
Seeing him so shy, you laughed to your heart's content and let him go,"You're so adorable!"pinching his cheek. 
 
"I know i am,"Sunggyu admitted it himself,"get dress quick. We can't be late,"he told you and kissed your forehead,"i'll be downstairs." 
 
Before he left, you pulled his arm again. Sunggyu turned and looked at confusingly,"My kiss?". 
 
He rolled his eyes,"Why are you so cheesy?". 
 
You let him go,"Fine! Go! Go!"pushing him out of the wardrobe room. 
 
Sunggyu laughed,"Fine! Here!"he turned and forced you into a kiss. It wasn't long or rough but short yet tender. You wrapped your arms around his neck but he quickly pulled away,"You better dressed up quickly or we'll be late,"he smiled. 
 
You scratched your head as you watched him shyly left the room. That guy.. You sighed happily.