Chapter 39

Loving My Stranger Husband

"Yeon Woo?"a male voice called you from the door. A slight smile came upon your face as you heard his voice. 

 
"I'm here,"you called him as walked out of the kitchen. 
 
Sunggyu put down his bag and smiled at you as he opened his arms for you to run into. He kissed your hair and inhaled your scent,"What were you doing a while ago?"he asked. 
 
"Ermm.. Nothing,"you stuttered as you pulled back to look up at him,"Would you like anything to drink?"you offered as you turned to the kitchen. 
 
Sunggyu quietly asked,"Did appa came by?". 
 
You froze when he asked that. Then you slowly turned and looked at him, biting your lip,"Appa?"you pretended to act like you knew nothing. 
 
His face was expressionless, making you hard to read him,"Yeon Woo,"he said,"are you happy living with me? I have no more wealth to give you now. And at this moment, i give you the permission to go back to your parents."
 
"What?"that was the only word the came out,"no.. Sunggyu no. No matter how much you want me to go away, i will not leave you. I love you.."you said uneasily as tears threatened to come down. 
 
But he didn't look at you, he faced down and turned around,"I don't have the face to face your parents anymore.. I think it's better if you go back to your parents." 
 
"But.."suddenly your head start to spin as you took a step towards Sunggyu. You leaned against the wall to support yourself. 
 
"There's no 'but' Yeon Woo, right now, you go and pack your stuff and i'll send you right back home,"he turned and saw you in the condition,"Yeon Woo!!"he called you just when you were starting to fall to the ground.
 
"Yeon Woo?"he called your name again as you fell straight into his arms. And everything went pitch dark. 
 
The next thing you know, you heard voices. As you opened your eyes slowly, you found yourself in an unfamiliar room and Sunggyu was just coming by your side. 
 
"What happened?"you asked, looking around the unfamiliar room. 
 
Sunggyu smiled as he his head,"We have some good news,"he told you,"you're going to be a mother." 
 
The news brought shock to you as you stared at him like he just told an obvious lie,"Huh?"you asked in confusion. 
 
"Over here,"he placed his hand fully on your flat tummy,"there is a child inside,"he grinned happily at you. 
 
You blinked towards him as you took some time to absorb what just happened and then it hit you when you touched your own flat tummy,"Baby?" 
 
He nodded slightly,"You're pregnant,"Sunggyu said. 
 
Tears of joy start to spill as you hugged Sunggyu closely to you. No words could explain the happiness you felt. As you looked at Sunggyu again, you could see tears through his eyes. 
 
"I promise i will work hard so that our child don't have to live in such discomfort like we are like now,"he promised as he kissed the back of your hand. 
 
You nodded and giggled out of happiness. While you two were still thrilled over the whole situation, someone came in. 
 
"Eomma?"Sunggyu looked at her questioningly as she stood at the doorway. 
 
Mi Yun stepped into the room and smiled at you two but her attention was more on Sunggyu,"Eomma did a grave mistake that even my own children don't look to me as a mither anymore. Sunggyu, forgive eomma, your never ending  love for eomma.. I have never took notice,"as she came and approach him. 
 
You watched as he took his hand into her own wrinkled hands,"For a son who has loved his step mother and have never looked at her in the eyes whenever he talk. I was wrong.. I look at you only as a stranger but you have  always respected me as mother."
 
As she shed tears, Sunggyu pulled her hand into his embrace,"Eomma, i have long forgiven you." 
 
That was the first time you saw him cried harder than ever. Then Mi Yun turned to you,"And daughter in law, Yeon Woo, i hope you could forgive me for what i have done." 
 
"Ye eomma,"you addressed her. 
 
Immediately she pulled you into her arms and kissed your cheek,"I'm a blessed mother to have such children. Ga Yun and Yu Han are so engrossed with the business with Himchan that they forgot their respect towards their mother,"she sighed. 
 
Sunggyu pulled away,"Eomma, there is something i want to tell you,"he said as he looked at you and then at your mother in law. 
 
"What is it, Sunggyu?"she asked softly. 
 
Sunggyu held her hand,"Follow me for a while,"and then he turned to you,"rest first. I'll be back,"he told you. 
 
Nodding, you watched as Sunggyu and your mother in law left the room. Smiling at the new reunited family. Himchan has not only rip Sunggyu's hardworks fortune but also children from their mother. 
 
You knew you had to do something.
 
----------------------------------------
 
A/N: I'm coming to an ending soon ^_^ Comment and tell me how you find this so far cause i have very little comment on this compared to other fics :( hehe comment!