Chapter 32

Loving My Stranger Husband

After Mrs Kim, also the last guest, left, you headed up to your room. As usualy, Rina and the other hired waitress cleaned up downstairs. You were removing your jewelries when Sunggyu came in with Seon Dal and a few other helpers, carrying boxes and boxes of gifts. 

 
"This is a lot of gifts you received,"he chuckled,"put them on the bed,"he instructed. They followed his orders and placed them neatly on the bed and then left the room. 
 
Sunggyu walked up behind you,"How do you find today?"he smiled, massaging your shoulders gently. 
 
As much as you wanted to say you were worried, you pushed away those thoughts and grinned at him,"It was wonderful. Especially your speech. Was that true?"you asked curiously. 
 
He nodded without saying anything, only a smile was shown. 
 
"That was rather sweet of you. Thank you,"placing your hand and covered his. 
 
Then he leaned down closer to your ears,"I'm going to take a shower, i'll be back." 
 
"Go.."you smiled as he went to grab his towel and pajamas and went straight into the bathroom. So it was left only you there. 
 
Your mind drifted off to Himchan. Why was he here? How did he know Hyosung? 
 
Thinking about it.. Himchan wasn't wearing his usual street wear clothing that consist of a big muscle tee and his wrinkled black pants with the belt that would stick out from his shirt and those black highcut shoes. Even his hair wasn't the usual styled up blonde hair. Everything about him yesterday was.. High class. 
 
Instead of the overall clothing, he wore a black suit that was neatly ironed with a pair of black shoes that seems expensive just the by shine of it. His hands that Hyosung touched, you noticed a rolex watch around his wrist. And his hair, Himchan was always fussy about his hair styled but this time, everything was swiped to the side giving himself an even ier look than before. 
 
But what was Himchan doing? Mixing around with rich people like Hyosung? From the look of them just now, it was like they had a thing. Was that why Himchan left you? For a much richer girl? It's not like you care now but if he wanted revenge against you, why now? Why not earlier. Everything was not right. 
 
Your mind was still away evem until Sunggyu came out and touched your shoulder, you realised he was done. 
 
"Go and wash up so we can sleep,"he told you and handed you his towel. You took his towel quietly and then went to bathe. 
 
You purposely took a quick shower to avoid yourself from thinking of Himchan. Withing fifteen minutes, you were out. 
 
"Yeon Woo-ah.. Look at this,"you just stepped out of the bathroom when you see Sunggyu going through the gifts. He held onto a blue flat box and the lid was opened to revealed a white crystal necklace. It sparkled under the bright light of your room. 
 
"Who could have been this generous to give such expensive gift,"Sunggyu said in awe. 
 
You sat by him on the bed,"Should we return it?" 
 
He looked at you and shooked his head,"No, we cannot give back what others give. It's not nice.. There's no name, though,"he turned the box around. 
 
"Let me see the necklace,"you asked putting your hand out. 
 
Sunggyu held the piece carefully and then slowly lift the necklace when a piece of paper dropped out from the box,"Oh there's a name.."he said. 
 
"What?"you asked, taking a peep of the paper that he picked up. 
 
"Kim Himchan? We have a guest name Himchan?"he asked, looking at you. Then he looked at the paper and read off the short note,"To the beautiful bride, may you live a happily ever after life." 
 
You froze upon hearing the name and then the short note,"Kim Himchan?"you said his name. Somehow the name seems foreign to you. 
 
Sunggyu smiled,"Ohh.. Must the guy Hyosung looked for a while ago. I heard her calling Himchannie. He must be really generous." 
 
You felt dizzy suddenly thinking about it. Himchan bought the crystal necklace? Kim Himchan? 
 
Suddenly there was a phone call, Sunggyu went to fetch his phone on the table,"Hello? Oh halmeoni. Yeah, we're preparing to sleep already, why?"he paused for a while,"hold on, i'll ask Yeon Woo,"he covered the speak and leaned in to you,"Halmeoni asked if you want to go to the party one of her friends throw tomorrow? Her friends are dying for you to come." 
 
"I'm fine with anything,"you put ip a fake smile. 
 
Sunggyu nodded and returned to the call,"We'll be there tomorrow, halmeoni. Ye, goodnight."