Chapter 3

Loving My Stranger Husband

Halfway through packing, Sunggyu came out wearing a shirt and shorts along with a towel around his neck. His hair was wet which make some part stick to his face. A cheeky smile plastered on his face as he came up behind you,"You can wash up now."

 
Barely taking notice of him, you just continued packing your clothes quietly.
 
Sunggyu sighed and sat on the bed,"Isn't it warm wearing wedding dress and packing clothes? Shouldn't you go and take a bath? Plus it's already late, aren't you tired?"he kept blabbering.
 
You stopped and stared at him. Then putting aside the luggage, you went and take your own towel and ignored the towel that he had offered to you which was his own towel that he had used earlier. Your love for purple cheered you up a little as soon as you stepped into the purple wall bathroom. The bathroom wasn't as grand as you thought it would be but as long as the wall was pretty purple, you didn't mind. You filled the bath tub up and then proceeded with unclothing yourself. Sighs after sighs came as you tried to take off the wedding. After successfully taking it off, you hung it up neatly behind the door and stood infront of the mirror in your corset and . 
 
Before taking them off, you proceeded with washing your make off. Good thing you have taken off all your accessories and hair accessories while you were packing. So there wasn't much to do with your hair besides washing off the hair spray. By then, you were done with your make up and bath tub was already fully filled up. Slowly, you climbed into the tub and let the warm water soak your sweaty body.
 
You were exhausted that you thought, you could just fall asleep in the bath tub. Proceeding with washing your hair, when your hair was wet and then you remembered something.
 
"Crap! I forget my shampoo and body foam!"smacking your forehead.
 
You looked around the bathroom for shampoo and body foam but only to find men's shampoo and a bar soap. Cursing, you got out of the bath tub and was about to go and get your own shampoo and body foam when you changed your mind.
 
"I won't die using those.. I'm not going to let that man touch my stuff,"you grumbled and took Sunggyu's shampoo. Men's shampoo always had the kind of men's smell and you didn't like it one bit. The smell of freshness stung your nose. Then you went to take Sunggyu's bar soap and rubbed it on your soft skin. Another smell of freshness. Overall, you didn't smell good but you smell of freshness, men's freshness smell.
 
If it were to be Himchan's bathroom, everything would have a sweet lemonade smell. Kim Himchan's taste was way better than Kim Sunggyu's.
 
After you were done washing, you dried yourself up and was about to put on your clothes were you realised something,"Yeon Woo- ah.. What is wrongnwith you?"you smacked your head.
 
You had forgotten to bring your pajamas. Damn you.. 
 
Wrapping the towel tightly around your body, you openedd the door and stepped out of the bathroom. Cold air blew against your skin that made you shiver. Sunggyu already the air conditioner and was lying on the bed with a few papers on the bed. The moment he looked up at you, he didn't turned his gaze.
 
While grumbling as you walked the clothing room in your towel. You slide open the door, went in and slide close the door behind you. While you were inside, Sunggyu said,"Rina already came in and sort your clothes inside the wardrobe."
 
You looked inside the wardrobe and found all your clothes neatly arranged and neatly folded. So you just picked out a pair of pajamas and out them on. Then you wrapped your towel around your head to dry your hair. When you came out, Sunggyu already had his papers kept away.
 
"Where do i sleep?"you asked quietly, looking around the room.
 
Sunggyu looked at you around the room,"There's only one bed in the room. So you sleep heree,"he pointed to the space beside him.
 
Your eyebrows scrunched together,"Sleep here together with you? I can't do that,"you folded your arms acrossed your chest and turned away.
 
"Why not? We're husband and wife now. There's nothing wrong sleeping together,"he said.
 
But you still refused to turn around, stubbornly looking the other side.
 
That cause Sunggyu to sigh as he got up the bed. Just when you thiught he was going to let you have the bed, he came and stood infront of you,"I knownthe reason behind your cold act. Even when this marriage is against your will it already happened and already taken place, Yeon Woo-ah. If you can't look at me as a husband, atleast a friend is fine. You are not the type to disappoint your family's hope of seeing you married to me aren't you?"he looked at you.
 
While staring daggers at him, he could even smile.
 
"If you're not then i hope we can atleast be friends. And as a friend, i hope you are not bothered to sleep next to me. I promise, as a friend, i won't touch you. Just sleep next to me and relax,"he smiled and crawled up on the bed, tapping the space beside him,"good night,"as he turned and faced the other side.
 
His words rang in your head as you slowly approached the bed and laid down next to him. Your eyes kept darting towards Sunggyu's back as you laid down. The whole day had tire you out that you fell asleep within minutes.