Chapter 1

Loving My Stranger Husband

You stood at the end of aisle, in your white, hand embriodered wedding dress with a train and crystals sewn all over, resembling "snowflakes." You also wore a swarysky crystal head piece which looked like natural snow flakes as well and a veil with an ever so slight "shimmer." 

 
The ceremony song started when walked down the aisle. In your hands, you held a kiwi-centered pale pink gerbera daisies with crystal accents in a Victorian silver bouquet holder. All eyes were only on you as you walked up to your groom and took the space next to him. Turning to the pastor and the ceremony started.
 
Beautiful words were expressed and soon the beautiful vows were exchanged between you and your future husband.
 
"And you may kiss the bride,"the pastor said.
 
The man standing infront of you lift up your veil as you looked up to him. This man standing infront of you, he will be your present and future the moment you stepped out of the church.
 
As he came closer, your eyes never left his face. Until his face was inches away, you shut your eyes gently and felt his lips, soft lips touched yours. The crowds went wild as the church hall echoed with applause and cheering. 
 
For those that hoped this wedding would take place, congratulations to them. You pulled away from the kiss and threw a sarcastic smile at your husband and looked at the crowd. If they looked at you closely, the tears welling up your eyes were tears of a girl, tears of an unwilling bride.
 
"Mrs Kim! Our Yeon Woo belongs to you now,"your father pulled you to a lady who seems in her mid sixties. Mrs Kim turned and looked at you as she smileed back at your father.
 
"Granddaughter in law, what a beautiful face you have,"she smiled and touched your cheek,"What soft skin."
 
You smiled slightly and bowed your head in form of respect.  
 
"Sunggyu, take care of my baby,"your mother came with her arms linked with your husband.
 
Sunggyu looked at you and then at your mother,"Of course, Mrs Han."
 
"Mrs Han? It's eommonee for you, son,"she pinched his cheeks.
 
That brought laughters to your father and Mrs Kim,"Yes. You are now husband to my daughter so that makes you my son now. Call me abeoji from now onwards,"your father patted his back.
 
"Ye abeoji,"Sunggyu laughed and nodded.
 
In between all the congratulations greetings, Mrs Kim came in between and pulled Sunggyu and you from the crowd,"It's already so late. Both of you should start moving to your honeymoon."
 
That received 'woo' and cheerings from the crowds. Your cheeks flushed slightly at the teasing even when you don't like the idea of going away with a total stranger.
 
"Sir, all the luggage are packed inside the car,"the driver informed Sunggyu.
 
Sunggyu smiled at him and nodded,"Yes. Thank you, Seon Dal."
 
"Yeon Woo-ah, take care of yourself while you're there. Call eomma oncena while when you miss us,"your mother hugged you tightly.
 
When she didn't want to let go, your father oulled her,"Let the child go. You're going to hold up their honeymoon,"he smiled at her. Then looking at you, he kissed your forehead,"My little princess have to go now,"he said sadly.
 
You hugged your parents goodbye and got into the car. Wiping your watched them waving at you. And that was the start of the journey of being Kim Sunggyu's wife.