Chapter 27

Loving My Stranger Husband

The next morning, the sound of water splashing woke you up. The warm space next to you was gone as you sat up and pulled the blanket around your your body. 

 
While rubbing your eyes sleepily, you stretched your shoulders and hand combed your tangled hair. It was only 6.30am in the morning and Sunggyu was already awake. 
 
You got up, ignoring the sore feeling in between your legs and walked towards the bathroom. The door wasn't unlock, so you entered the bathroom without Sunggyu realising. 
 
His muscular back was facing you, so creepily and quietly snucked up behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist. At first, he jumped a little and then when he saw you, he smiled. 
 
"You're up so early?"as he pulled you around, infront of him. Warm water washed the two of you as you stole a kiss from him. 
 
"You have work?"you asked. 
 
Sunggyu nodded,"Yeah. How are you feeling?"he asked, playing with your soaked hair. 
 
You smiled cheekily up at him,"Good!". 
 
That morning, both of you washed your hair and scrubbed your body for each other. Once you were done, you put on a robe while Sunggyu went to dress up. 
 
"I'm going off to work,"he kissed your forehead when you sent him off at the door. 
 
Seon Dal, the driver, opened the door for him as he got in and waved at you. After they drove off, you went back inside. Rina was preparing breakfast in the kitchen, so you sat with Rina at the kitchen table. 
 
While you were chatting happily suddenly the doorbell rang. You got up and walked to the security screen to see who was at the gate. The guy was facing the gate instead of the camera, so you had to stare at him for a while before you realised it was Zelo. 
 
You pressed the small button which opens the gate to your house. Zelo walked in like a lost boy as he looked around the surrounding of your house. His mouth gap a little as he observed. 
 
"Zelo-ah!"you waved at him from the door. 
 
He immediately spotted you and ran to you,"Noona!"he greeted you cheerfully. 
 
"Hey, you're here so early?"you asked, adjusting your robe at the same time. 
 
"The hyungs doesn't know i'm out,"he smiled at you childishly. 
 
You grinned,"Come on in. Have you had your breakfast?"you asked as you led him in. 
 
Zelo shooked his head. You brought him to the kitchen where Rina was. She looked up at him and then at you. 
 
"Rina, this is Zelo. A friend,"you introduced him to her. 
 
"Goodmorning, Sir. Chocolate scones sir?"she offered him a plate of freshly bakes chocolate scones. The young lad hungrily grabbed one and stuff it into his mouth as he chewed happily. 
 
"I haven't had this type of food for so long,"he said with his mouth full. 
 
You giggled and sat him down on a stool and you sat next to him,"Why are you with BAP in the first place?"you asked. 
 
Zelo finished chewing and then looked at you,"I just wanted someone to protect me. I get bullied in school a lot until one day Jongup hyung stepped in and help me. Then he asked if i wanna join a gang, they said they'll take care of me." 
 
You sighed,"You shouldn't be involved in such things and just call the teachers for help." 
 
"They'll think i'm a scaredy cat then,"he whined. 
 
"It's better to be a scaredy cat than join gangs. Do you know how dangerous it is?"you lectured,"anyway, what do you know about Himchan?"suddenly you changed the topic. 
 
"I never really like Himchan hyung.. He's very nasty and always picks on me,"Zelo scoffed to himself. Himchan was nasty? Himchan always treat those that were younger than him nice. How come with Zelo? The boy was a sweetheart. 
 
"Anyway.. A week after i joined the gang, Himchan hyung disappeared. He cut all contacts with us,"Zelo started. 
 
"When did Himchan disappeared?"you asked curiously. 
 
"It should be around the day you got married? Because Daehyun hyung said he just broke up with his 'wife'"Zelo answered you obediently as he took another scone. 
 
"You mean Himchan disappeared even before my wedding?"you were shocked. 
 
Zelo nodded and took small bites of his scone,"I think so. The last time i saw him was when he stomped into Yongguk hyung's apartment and he even slammed the door hard that the door knob came out." 
 
You could picture almost everything what Zelo said. Himchan must have been really angry when you couldn't cancel off the wedding. 
 
"Then what about his mother?"you asked. 
 
Zelo looked at you sadly,"She died a few days after Himchan hyung disappeared. Poor lady, no one knew she died in the house alone until the neighbour starts to complain about the foul smell coming from her house." 
 
Upon hearing the news, you were shocked. You didn't know how to react.. 
 
"Noona, Yongguk hyung was acting like that to you yesterday was because he was mad. He said everytime he looked at you, he was reminded of Himchan hyung. You know Himchan hyung was like a brother to him,"Zelo explained. 
 
You nodded sadly"I know.." 
 
"It wasn't your fault in the first place. It was Himchan hyung's fault. He left without saying a word. He's a stubborn person, you know that don't you?"he looked at you sternly. 
 
"Of course i do,"you whisered quietly. 
 
After a few moments of silence, Zelo stood up,"I guess i have to go now. Hyungs will be awake anytime soon." 
 
"No one knows anything about this right?"you asked. 
 
Zelo nodded and grinned at you,"No worries noona, they don't. " 
 
"Thanks, Zelo,"you ruffled his hair, you had to tiptoe in order to do that because the kid was tall. 
 
Zelo's cheeks turned red,"I wish i had come earlier and get to feel how it was like to have a noona,"he sighed,"Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup hyung are three lucky bastards." 
 
You laughed,"You can always come over." 
 
"Really? And get more chocolate scones?"he exclaimed. You nodded,"Assa! Okay noona! I'm going off! Bye!"as he walked happily to the gate. 
 
You watched him from afar and shooked your head. 
 
*If you came earlier, i wouldn't have known what happened to Himchan*