Chapter 22

Loving My Stranger Husband

"Are you hungry?"Sunggyu asked, looking at you, who was restless waiting for Hoya and Myungyeol couple to come. 

 
You noddedd,"A little,"crinkling your nose. 
 
"I'll go get something to eat,"he squeezed your knee with one hand and was about to stand up when a guy came in and stood at the door with one hand against the wall. 
 
He carried one shoulder bag and was wearing shades as he pose at the door,"Fear no more. I'm here!"he announced ,"L is here!"
 
As he came in, another guy wearing shades, he was slightly taller than the first guy, like that first guy, he also had a handbag like bag slung on his shoulder,"Omona! We must be really late, Myungsoo-ah?" 
 
Myungsoo took off his shades and snapped at the guy,"Yahh! I said call me L when we are here right?". 
 
"Yahh! Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo! Both of you are so late!"Dongwoo and Woohyun came in and knocked their head,"look at how late you are?! Do you know what time is it now?"Woohyun nagged. 
 
Sungyeol scratched his head as he took of his shades,"Sorry! I had to drop by the make up shop to get the eyeliner. I was running out of eyeliner you know? Thanks to this Loser Myungsoo,"he stared daggers at Myungsoo. 
 
Sungjong walked in later, like a model, he walked im betweem Myungyeol and 2Woo,"Stop! Let's get to work! Sungyeol hyung! You go get the hair accessories ready while L hyung, you go get the hair place set ready. Woohyun hyung, give Sunggyu hyung his tux and Dongwoo hyung, give noona her gown. And me!"he paused to catch his breath and then he turned to you,"Noona, i'll you to the changing room,"as he grabbed a blazer cover and then linked his arms with yours and left the room. 
 
"Sungjong-ah, don't try to do anything funny with my wife,"Sunggyu called after him jokingly. 
 
Sungjong smiled and called back,"Hyung, you don't have to worry about me. I'm not interested in people's wife,"as he turnede to you chuckled lightly. 
 
Both of you walked into another room and Sungjong closed the door and handed you the blazer,"Noona, you can go change behind that curtain. I'll take care of the door,"he smiled and gently pushed you towards the curtain. 
 
You obediently went behind the curtain and started changing,"Sungjong-ah, who picked out the dress?"you asked. 
 
"Hmmmm.. I'm not sure myself, noona. Dongwoo hyung just brought in the dress without telling me where he get it from, why noona? Is it too big or something?"he asked worriedly. 
 
Lucky for you, you had wore a strapless bra so you didn't have to worry about showing your bra strap. You pulled the curtain and walked forward. Sungjong stared at you and started squealing,"I think it's prefect,"you twirled. 
 
It was just a simple wedding dress that requires not much designs, just the lightest shade of pink satin. Very elegant strapless dress. Features a flat neckline, fitted bodice and a heavily layered American tulle skirt. The gown is ornamented with lace and is embellished with seed beads and pearls.
 
"Noona, you're so gorgeous!"Sungjong squealed in excitement. 
 
You bit your lower lip in amusement as you walked to a long mirror and looked at yourself. Suddenly you were excited on how Sunggyu would react if he sees you like this. 
 
Sungjong took a comfortable chair and tapped on the seat,"Noona sit,"as he started laying out his make up tools. You sat and watched him choosing all the different colours of eyeshadows, different foundation, lipsticks etc. 
 
He expertly applied the make up for you and instructed you to close your eyes or smile while he was applying the eyeshadow or blusher. While he done touching up on your make up, Sungyeol and Myungsoo came in. 
 
"Ohhh!"Myungsoo gasped as his eyes landed on you,"who is this pretty lady?"he asked and sat down next to you. Sungyeol sat next to him and stared at you in daze. 
 
Seeing that his hyungs were acting like that, Sungjong annoyedly brushed their fast with his brush,"Hyung! Start doing your work!"he nagged. 
 
Sungyeol turned away and glared,"Yahh! Why are you putting powder on my face?" 
 
"Sungjong, chill. Hoya hyung is not here yet,"Myungsoo said slackly. 
 
"He'll start throwing tantrum if we're not done by the time he's here. So just do your work will you?"Sungjong rolled his eyes off them. 
 
Sungyeol and Myungsoo sighed and shooked their heads together as they started on their work. Myungsoo was in charge of doing your hair while Sungyeol was in charge of choosing the accessories for you, be it veil or necklace or tiara. While Myungsoo was curling your hair, Sungyeol was busy picking out necklaces for you and putting it around your neck as ge choose the suitable one for you. 
 
"Are you done choosing?"Myungsoo asked while he was touching up on his curls. 
 
Sungyeol nodded and tapp Sungjong,"Which one is nicer?"he asked. 
 
Sungjong looked at the different necklaces Sungyeol was holding, he picked the one that was bedazzled with swarovski diamonds. There was heart shape pendant that was made up of silver diamonds and decorated with tiny swarovski diamonds dangling at the sides. 
 
Sungyeol put it on you and grinned,"When a girl is so pretty, even the simplest accessories stands out on her." 
 
You looked down shyly and smiled to yourself. 
 
Myungsoo did the last touch up by putting a veil in your hair let it sprawl on your hair and secured it by putting a small tiara on your head, slaunting it to the side. And you were done. 
 
"I swear i am so jealous of Sunggyu hyung,"Myungsoo made a face and then smiled down at you. 
 
Sungyeol looked at him,"Yah! You look only at me!" 
 
"Shut up!"Myungsoo stucked his tongue at his jealous friend and then went over to hug him.
 
"Loser Myungsoo,"Sungyeol mouthed. Myungsoo chuckled. Sungjong closed his eyes. And you shooked your head, smiling.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Okay i admit, it wasn't the best. All the description were taken from the dresses i googled. I just randomly described the dresses i see, it can be quite inaccurate but oh well, i tried :) comments are loved :D huahuahua!