Chapter 37

Loving My Stranger Husband

Author's POV: 

 
In the big house, dark and quiet as the night wind blows in. Himchan sat on the sofa and grinned,"I've got what Sunggyu once owned. Are you happy now, Yeon Woo? If i don't get you, atleast i got your husband's fortune." 
 
The house was empty and Himchan was feeling satisfied. But an easy feeling peaked in his stomach as he looked towards the rooms on the second floor. Curiosity build up in him as he stood up and started towards the stairs. 
 
"Which one of the rooms belongs to them?"he asked himself. The moment he reached the rows of doors, he spotted one that was painted in purple while the rest was brown. He walked up to the purple door and saw a couple photo hanging on it. 
 
Pain writted all over his face finding Yeon Woo smiling with Sunggyu's arms around her. They were on a trip just by the look of what Yeon Woo was wearing, a sunny yellow tank top with army green shorts. Her brown hair spilled over her shoulders as she tilt her head to the side and letting Sunggyu rest his chin on the crook of her neck. 
 
Himchan flinched away from the photo and pushed opened the door. He slowly turned and looked at the room,"Sunggyu must have been really taking care of you. Even the room colour is your favourite colour,"Himchan said to himself as he stepped in. 
 
The bed was placed near to the balcony, above the bed was a big framed photo of their wedding photo. Another boiling blood came up as Himchan studied the photo. Yeon Woo was dressed beautifully in her wedding dress and a veil that was stuck to her hair was a small tiara. Sunggyu's golden brown hair shine in the photo as he smiled brightly at the camera. His hands around her waist as Yeon Woo put her arms around his neck. Their cheeks touching each other as they smiled at the camera. 
 
"No.. That is just a photo.. It's just a photo,"Himchan said to himself as he looked away. Then he realised the suit that Sunggyu was wearing, that was the suit he thought of wearing when he wanted to get married to Yeon Woo. 
 
Theu discussed what they wanted to wear and like in the wedding photo framed in the room, that was the exact ideal dress and suit Yeon Woo wanted with Himchan but in the photo, the guy wasn't Himchan but Sunggyu. 
 
Annoyedly, Himchan stomped off to the wardrobe, he slide the door open and entered. As he looked around, he ran his fingers through Sunggyu's clothing and took out the one beside Yeon Woo's wedding dress. It was the exact same suit that he wore in the photo. Without waiting, Himchan changed into it and then stepped out. 
 
Wearing the suit made him feel a thousand time good looking as he walked proudly out of the wardrobe room. He looked back at the photo and smirked,"I am wearing the exact same thing you're wearing." 
 
As he turned around to check himself in the mirror, he saw the photo reflection through the mirror and compared himself to Sunggyu. 
 
"He's rich, you are poor. He's smart, you're stupid. He's Yeon Woo's husband, you're just her past,"something said in your head as you looked at the photo through the mirror. 
 
Himchan covered his face in pain to get the voice out of his head,"No!! I can't.."he stuttered,"I can't forget you, Yeon Woo. No one can come in between us, no one,"as he dropped to floor, speechless. 
 
Suddenly the lights dim in the room and like he could hear Yeon Woo's voice in the room. Himchan stood up and looked every where and spotted Yeon Woo sitting on the bed in a white silky pajamas. Her hair was soft and smooth as it lay on her back. She smiled towards him. 
 
"Come here,"she pouted as she pulled her legs up to her body and rested her chin on her knees, the way she always does when she sat on his bed last time. 
 
Himchan saw her and blinked a few times,"Yeon Woo?"he said her name. 
 
Yeon Woo laughed and gestured him to come forward,"Faster come here!"she begged. 
 
Himchan smiled happily as he took the first step and suddenly a figure walked past him to Yeon Woo. He froze when the figure was no one other than Sunggyu. 
 
"What?"Sunggyu asked her softly as he sat on the bed next to her, he too, wore a white silky pajamas. It was a couple pajamas. 
 
Yeon Woo pouted and then smiled,"I love you.."she said playfully. 
 
He pinched her cheek and then kissed it,"I love you too." 
 
"You remember your wife now, that's why you came back?"she asked cutely, making her eyes as big as possible. 
 
"Not again.."he sighed as he crawled to the pillows and laid down. 
 
Yeon Woo followed him,"Kim Sunggyu!"she pulled his shirt revealing his half of his shoulder. 
 
"What do you want?"he smiled. 
 
She laughed,"Nothing.."as she moved away from him slowly but he got up and grabbed her wrist. Everything went chaotic as Yeon Woo pushed his face and jumped off their bed. 
 
Like Himchan was invisible to them, Yeon Woo ran pass Himchan and sat on the sofa. Sunggyu dashed to her and pulled her up as they started twirling in the night. Dancing in the night happily and then Yeon Woo jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist as she placed her lips on his. 
 
Himchan flinched away from them and waited until he saw Sunggyu walked pass him with Yeon Woo hugging him from behind. She pushed him on the bed and laughed as he pulled her down beside him.
 
He attacked her with ticklings as she squealed in excitement, screaming to get him to get off her. 
 
"Stop! Stop!"she begged as she tried to peel his fingers away. 
 
Finally after she became breathless, he stopped and stared at her as she took in a deep breath. 
 
"You're so beautiful,"he smiled. 
 
"And you're such an ,"she laughed. 
 
Sunggyu frowned lightly,"Am i?" 
 
"An that i'll never want to let go,"she whispered as she came  closer and kissed. 
 
Sunggyu crawled over her and suddenly Himchan shocked himself by snapping out of his own imaginery. 
 
"No.. This can't be.."as he looked back at the wedding photo. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Not a note on this fic but this is a notice.. Okay.. Here we go. I'm going to 'retire' from writing fanfic :) i guess this would be my last for i am going to hand my Baekhyun fic, over to my good friend whose nickname here is ImperfectionWriter. Come on, she's not any unknown writer to any of you who have followed me since my first fic with her, My shy and drug addict future boyfriend right? :) But! If you have any request on any idol that you want to feature in a fic, you can always tell me :) like one, recently someone asked about Sungyeol? After Sunggyu, it'll be Sungyeol's fic next just that i'm not writing it :) 
 
So please, do support my friend (and me, cause i'll be the one.. Taking request. Heheh) and continue loving our fics :D 
 
And have fun reading ahead for Loving My Stranger Husband <3