Chapter 38

Loving My Stranger Husband

You were shocked when you found your father standing at the door, looking worried as he looked at you. 

 
"Appa!"you gasped as you approached him,"how do you..?"
 
"Do you even expect me to answer to that? How could you, Yeon Woo-ah.. How could you keep all these away from me? Why?"he was in the midst of crying as he choked back on his tears. 
 
Guilt rush all over you as you looked away. It was all your fault, you didn't even inform your parenst about Sunggyu's downfall. The only reason was that, you didn't want Sunggyu to think that he was a bad husband that couldn't even give you a good life after your parents has entrust you to him. It would have hurt his pride of your parents came to ask you to go back with them. 
 
"But how could you still? Atleast tell me your whereabouts instead of letting that nasty boy tell me. Why is he in your house now?"he said annoyedly as you brought him and let him sit. 
 
Good thing Sunggyu was out to look for a job with Seon Dal while Rina went to the supermarket. 
 
When your father mentioned nasty boy, your eyebrows came together,"What do you mean nasty boy? Do you know him?" 
 
He looked around the house as he asked,"How can i forget him? That Kim Himchan who doesn't know his manners. I'm lucky that i didn't let him marry you or you'll be ruin."
 
Kim Himchan? So the guy who bought your house during the auction was Himchan? For twenty million?
 
You were caught up in your thoughts that you didn't even realised your father talking,"Yeon Woo,"he touched your shoulder,"come back with appa. Your mother would be so upset if she sees her only daughter in this state,"his eyes filled with tears. 
 
Seeing him like that brought tears to your eyes too,"I can't.."you shocked your head,"Sunggyu is looking for a job and he is my husband, appa. Imagine how hurt his pride will be if he knew you came." 
 
"Is Sunggyu stopping you from telling me?"he started to form an accusation. 
 
"No.. Sunggyu wouldn't dare. But appa, i love him so much that i wouldn't leave him alone on this. Marrying me to him, was a big blessing,"you smiled your teary smile. 
 
Your father smiled and pulled you into his arms as he kissed your head,"God bless you for being such a good daughter and wife. May that Himchan live a hell life for doing this to you." 
 
You held your father's hand tightly,"Appa, you have to go now. Sunggyu will be home anytime soon. Please don't mention anything to eomma about this. And tell her i love her,"you walked your father to the door. 
 
He took one last look at you and turned around as he walked down the stairs and never turned back. You sighed, you would go back to your family's home but in this situation, Sunggyu was also your family and he needs you more. 
 
Once you closed the door and went back to the kitchen, suddenly there was a click at the door indicating that someone just entered the house.